*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 11-30-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Received the account and ip address, thank you very much

Last edited by cobaogio7; 12-01-2023 at 06:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cobaogio7 For This Useful Post:
yobar (12-02-2023)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 89%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio7 View Post
Received the account and ip address, thank you very much
I am very happy for you! now its time to hit these Q4 sales high!
thanks for your feedback!
Old 12-06-2023
Threadstarter  

all pm's answered, accounts delivered, discounts applied to packages. and looking forward for honest reviews of our new customers!
HAVE A GREAT DAY! may god bless you
Old 12-07-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 9%

5% DISCOUNT ON DEPOSIT

interested to work together, please pm me
Old 12-07-2023

Longevity: 51%

Why would I give you a deposit when you are taking a percentage? Honestly this sounds a bit shady. I been on the boards along time, and you buy up front and that is it. The deal sounds appetizing, but then a huge flag goes up when I hear about people having problems and you taking a deposit. You're not a bank. Sorry I am very skeptical. I seen alot of very good people come and go on these boards that provided services and never asked for a "deposit"
Old 12-08-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNUFF1984 View Post
Why would I give you a deposit when you are taking a percentage? Honestly this sounds a bit shady. I been on the boards along time, and you buy up front and that is it. The deal sounds appetizing, but then a huge flag goes up when I hear about people having problems and you taking a deposit. You're not a bank. Sorry I am very skeptical. I seen alot of very good people come and go on these boards that provided services and never asked for a "deposit"
Hello, and thank you for sharing your concerns. I completely understand your skepticism, especially given the nature of online transactions and the history you've observed on these boards. Your trust and confidence in our services are paramount to us, so let me address your points:

Deposit & Commission Structure: The reason we've structured our service with both a deposit and a commission is to foster a partnership-based approach. The deposit acts as a commitment from both sides - it's not just a security measure for us, but also a demonstration of our commitment to providing you with valuable, high-quality accounts. The commission, on the other hand, aligns our interests with yours: we only succeed when you do.

Why a Deposit?: The deposit serves a dual purpose. Firstly, it helps in establishing a trust-based relationship. We invest considerable time and resources in crafting and maintaining these eBay accounts, and the deposit is a way for our clients to show serious intent. Secondly, it's a risk mitigation measure that ensures adherence to best practices for account longevity and health. However, it's fully refundable under the terms mentioned, aligning it more with a trust bond than a fee.

Our Track Record: We've been active eBay sellers ourselves and have navigated the complexities of this platform. Our approach might differ from traditional upfront purchases, but it is designed based on our extensive experience and understanding of the eBay ecosystem.

Transparency and Support: We believe in complete transparency and support. Every step, from account setup to your first sale, is guided and supported. We're not just handing over accounts; we're offering a comprehensive service that includes post-sale support, which is rarely found in upfront purchase models.

Your Success is Our Success: Our business model is designed such that we only benefit when our clients thrive. This aligns our goals and ensures that we are always motivated to support you.

I hope this provides clarity on our business model and assuages some of your concerns. We're committed to a transparent, mutually beneficial relationship with our clients, and your success is our top priority. If you have any more questions or need further clarification, I'm here to help!

Looking forward to potentially working together and helping you achieve success on eBay.

Warm regards,

YoBar
Old 12-12-2023
Threadstarter  

all pm's answered, accounts delivered, discounts applied to packages. and looking forward for honest reviews of our new customers!
Old 12-12-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 50%

5% discount deposit. Can't wait to get the account from Yobar. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to hungrau_nt For This Useful Post:
yobar (12-13-2023)
Old 12-13-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 89%

I must say the support is A1. Very responsive, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. Yes the deposit is a hurdle at first but once done, everything is smooth sailing. Got my account and now starting on my journey!
The Following User Says Thank You to Suspended...in mid air For This Useful Post:
yobar (12-14-2023)
Old 12-14-2023

My honest review after a week of using the US eBay account:

1. The account is high quality, follow the guide they provide and you can list most of the items you want.

2. They are quick on support questions and clear with instructions for things not In the guide.

3. They will try their best to help if there're problems with your account.
yobar (12-15-2023)
Old 12-16-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 43%

Awesome service, looking forward to deal with you soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuhrer84 For This Useful Post:
yobar (12-16-2023)
Old 12-20-2023
Threadstarter  

Old 12-20-2023

Update: Ebay's being a b**** , asking to verify information details again; After i put the information that come with the account, paypal permanently suspended the account. I'm currently working on the resolution with the seller.
yobar (12-21-2023)
Old 12-24-2023

Longevity: 38%

Been dealing with seller for a couple weeks. Must say the response time and customer support is outstanding. Kept all his promises and delivered account as he said he would. Will definitely be doing business with seller again in near future. Very honest and reliable. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Kleenearth For This Useful Post:
yobar (12-24-2023)
Old 12-27-2023

Brilliant work ever <3

I had an issue on my MacOS , the phone verification is required after trying to update bank detail. Yobar help me to figure out the problem and solved it like he's a HACKER eBAY LOL ... What a pleasant work ever . Thank you so much for the help .

P/S : I will keep updating if getting any others problem & consider buying 1 more account to work next month <3 .
yobar (12-27-2023)
Old 12-30-2023
Threadstarter  

Old 01-02-2024
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 2%

Do you have accounts from other countries?
The Following User Says Thank You to restaller For This Useful Post:
yobar (01-02-2024)
Old 01-02-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by restaller View Post
Do you have accounts from other countries?
hi thanks for message.
yes we do have!
Old 01-09-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrau_nt View Post
The account gets suspended after adding payment method. It looks like I am not lucky with the account , waiting for a refund today . Thanks.
Yobar sends me a better offer and helping to setup everything A->Z to begin new business on eBay. Never give up customer and support at their best. Great service + Donald Trump Recommended
yobar (01-10-2024)
Old 01-12-2024
Threadstarter  

HAVE A GREAT DAY! may god bless you and wish you a successful happy new year!
The Following User Says Thank You to yobar For This Useful Post:
hungrau_nt (01-12-2024)
Old 01-15-2024
Threadstarter  

Old 01-16-2024

Longevity: 89%

Please reply to my messages and lets get started!
The Following User Says Thank You to Suspended...in mid air For This Useful Post:
yobar (01-17-2024)