*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 01-21-2024
Threadstarter  

Activity: 91%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

all pm's answered, accounts delivered, discounts applied to packages. and looking forward for honest reviews of our new customers!
HAVE A GREAT DAY! may god bless you and wish you a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2024

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Hey guys.
George here
I just thought I'd share my experience here I purchased an account from Yobar on December 13th. And I'm going to be honest, we've had a few hit road bumps here and there, I still have not been able to get payout due to issues with linking the bank on the account. Yobar has been responsive and pleasant all the way through, I have no complaints about his service. But, I was under the impression when I was purchasing this account that the bank account would already be linked. I understand ebay holding payment, but not having the bank account linked is another issue. Its not something I have much experience with as this is my first stealth eBay account, Im hoping this next account is the right one and we can get this ball on the road, as I have been diligent with sales and as a result have around $500 USD in the account, stuck. Thanks for all the info, and Ill keep everyone updated!
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeCos For This Useful Post:
yobar (01-22-2024)
Old 01-22-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCos View Post
Hey guys.
George here
I just thought I'd share my experience here I purchased an account from Yobar on December 13th. And I'm going to be honest, we've had a few hit road bumps here and there, I still have not been able to get payout due to issues with linking the bank on the account. Yobar has been responsive and pleasant all the way through, I have no complaints about his service. But, I was under the impression when I was purchasing this account that the bank account would already be linked. I understand ebay holding payment, but not having the bank account linked is another issue. Its not something I have much experience with as this is my first stealth eBay account, Im hoping this next account is the right one and we can get this ball on the road, as I have been diligent with sales and as a result have around $500 USD in the account, stuck. Thanks for all the info, and Ill keep everyone updated!
thanks so much for confirming you are in good hands! you also are very cooperative, intelligent, polite, patient, success driven and a dear partner of us!
we are happy to work with you and seeing bright future with you!
thanks!
Old 01-22-2024

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 1%

is this still applicable currently?
Old 01-23-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpurposelife View Post
is this still applicable currently?
hi! please, what do you mean applicable?
Old 01-24-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrau_nt View Post
Every time I ask you why your accounts always get suspended, you only send that f.u.c.k.i.n.g picture – the old picture with no date that could be created by Photoshop. What about other buyers? Why don't you send the other videos? Tell them to post real current videos about your account. No suspicious item was listed and sold after 8 days. You logged into the account and changed bank information. The account was suspended after 2 hours. You're using a blacklist proxy, and it was suspended – haha, idiot team. Do you know why the second account got suspended? Surely you don't know because it is using f.a.k.e information with no documents, a one-time phone number, a blacklist proxy, and a blacklist finger device. Let me teach you how your account is super weak and will be suspended forever. Idiot seller ever
thank so much for confirming I helped you add your bank account, which turned out to probably be a bad bank account which got the acc sus.

I highly recommend to all new eBay Stealth users, use a clean bank, and a high quality one, which wasn't used on ebay before.

good luck!
Old 01-24-2024

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrau_nt View Post
everybody, see this liar. I tell the truth, and he always avoids his responsibility and keeps finding a reason to scam deposits. You guys see it clearly. Read all my reports and comments with proofs
Your vps/proxies good? Where did you buy them from? Just making sure. Usually I have no problem with yobar's accounts. It's just that I suck at warming them up haha. Other than that, his accounts are actually good. Double check to make sure your proxies are actually "fresh" and not cheap/re-used.

I don't think bank is the issue unless you linked it before to previous banned accounts?
The Following User Says Thank You to kevacy For This Useful Post:
yobar (01-24-2024)
Old 01-25-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevacy View Post
Your vps/proxies good? Where did you buy them from? Just making sure. Usually I have no problem with yobar's accounts. It's just that I suck at warming them up haha. Other than that, his accounts are actually good. Double check to make sure your proxies are actually "fresh" and not cheap/re-used.

I don't think bank is the issue unless you linked it before to previous banned accounts?
Do not use vps. It is NOT good. Use IPBurger
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
hungrau_nt (01-25-2024), yobar (01-25-2024)
Old 01-25-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Do not use vps. It is NOT good. Use IPBurger
yup we love ip burger as one of our options, fresh dedicated residential, socks5
Old 01-26-2024

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 89%

I must say, the customer service is on point with these guys to rectify any outstanding issues.

Last edited by Suspended...in mid air; 01-27-2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old 01-29-2024

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 50%

Working with Yobar again to fix the problem. Hope everything is going well.
The Following User Says Thank You to hungrau_nt For This Useful Post:
yobar (02-02-2024)
Old 02-01-2024
Threadstarter  

All PMs answered, accounts deliveries pending. wish you all happy and successful weekend ahead of sales!
Old 02-07-2024
Threadstarter  

All PMs answered, accounts deliveries pending. wish you all happy and successful weekend ahead of sales!
Old 02-12-2024
Threadstarter  

Old 02-18-2024
Threadstarter  

Old 02-19-2024

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 3%

Sent message, please check
Old 02-22-2024
Threadstarter  

Old 02-22-2024

Longevity: 25%

Hello, can i just buy the account by itself? I messaged you on skype
The Following User Says Thank You to Redman For This Useful Post:
yobar (02-23-2024)
Old 02-23-2024

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 13%

Did anyone, that bought an account 4 months ago, get his truth deposit back?
The Following User Says Thank You to samson For This Useful Post:
yobar (02-23-2024)
Old 02-25-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson View Post
Did anyone, that bought an account 4 months ago, get his truth deposit back?
hi!
what do u mean? it sounds like you suggesting there are unfaithful sellers in here?
thanks!
Old 02-26-2024

Longevity: 0%

i cant mess telegram for you bro.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-27-2024 at 03:10 AM.
Old 02-28-2024

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 89%

Check tel messages..