Ran into a Roadblock.. need solution - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 01-10-2023

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Ran into a Roadblock.. need solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetjimmy View Post
Dodgy invoices? You must be clueless on how to use photoshop. The Real question is how far do they go to check them?
if it is a piece of paper there is no way to find out , they can try to call the supplier but even in that case they may not receive any information

it is far more likely that the rejections have two reason:

they do not to accept them from sellers with little selling history

and they want to see suppliers they know because it is very likely that such suppliers would be ready to verify the invoice
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
LOL, it's not me who's had their invoices rejected.
The truly clueless are the ones who don't know how easy it is nowadays to determine when a document has been doctored in photoshop. They don't have to go very far to check in an almost fully automated system.
Anyway, if I was doctoring invoices it wouldn't be in photoshop, can't believe folk still think this is the best program.
Photoshop is by far the best of the best 👌...I can make your ID and go shopping with it no problem...lol...know what ur talking about before u speak
Old 01-10-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
if it is a piece of paper there is no way to find out , they can try to call the supplier but even in that case they may not receive any information

it is far more likely that the rejections have two reason:

they do not to accept them from sellers with little selling history

and they want to see suppliers they know because it is very likely that such suppliers would be ready to verify the invoice
I'm suspecting they have a flag list on certain items ... like new milwaukee and dewalt tools
Cause they can't argue with a retail receipt straight from the store. Yet they still banned the account
Old 01-10-2023

How ever 1 items shipped late and that causef the invoice request mc011
Old 01-10-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Photoshop is by far the best of the best 👌...I can make your ID and go shopping with it no problem...lol...know what ur talking about before u speak
LOL, that's rich coming from someone who asks the most basic of questions on an almost daily basis.

Forgive me if I take your claims with a pinch of salt, you don't come across as someone who knows what they're doing.

The standards of this forum have slipped dramatically in only a matter of a couple of years, no wonder most of the old regulars are long gone.
Old 01-10-2023

Quote:
Cause they can't argue with a retail receipt straight from the store. Yet they still banned the account
Oh dear......I'm afraid they can and will

No dodgy photoshopping will solve this one.
Old 01-10-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
the TO told them they do not own the items but have them sold and shipped to them after purchase on amazon
What If one had a liquidation reciept or auction invoice. That is pretty much a blanket reciept of ownership. It's not like some storages don't have new items cause they do maybe a whole lot of items?
Old 02-07-2023

^^^

@TH, bumping decade old threads won't generate any credibility as you keep peddling your scam services. Probably best if you start prepping another account, this one surely won't last long
Old 02-09-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

dropshipping from a distributor,wholesaler or factory is fine,but not retail arbitrage,
A letter from Tom Hil does not mean what you have currently listed on AMZN is from Tom Hill,thats why they want to see invoice,see with paid invoice it shows you have the goods

A retail receipt from WMT,TGT is not a vendor invoice.

Quote:
Best buy reciepts worked for the new alienware laptops i once sold
But you are just selling one you have ,not ones you dont have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingtree2021 View Post
Im in talks with the dropshipper...
Im most likely going to place 3 separate orders from them 10pc each and change the date and call it a day.

You alter the invoice,so AMZN does not trust you,what else would you alter?
There are too many sellers peddling same or similar items,thin out the crowd and let the remaining ones make some money

Last edited by TGMT²; 02-19-2023 at 09:25 PM. Reason: double posting
Old 02-14-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
LOL, it's not me who's had their invoices rejected.
The truly clueless are the ones who don't know how easy it is nowadays to determine when a document has been doctored in photoshop. They don't have to go very far to check in an almost fully automated system.
Anyway, if I was doctoring invoices it wouldn't be in photoshop, can't believe folk still think this is the best program.
If the united states of america accepts photoshop..what makes u think ebay wont??? 😂?plus ive dealt with ebay since early 2000 so i know what im talking about when it comes to the verification process but last few months something happened. Ill tell you what i got to the point where i had 30k sitting in one account before even shipping the items....lol...so ill tell you this they wont do that again? They got hit hard by ebayers for sure.

Last edited by wallstreetjimmy; 02-14-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-14-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

NO photoshop talk!
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (02-15-2023)
Old 02-16-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
A retail receipt from WMT,TGT is not a vendor invoice.
Best buy reciepts worked for the new alienware laptops i once sold
Old 05-25-2023

Longevity: 65%

Don't focus on the "inauthentic" part. Amazon's language is different than the everyday language we use. The point that Amazon itself sells same items is irrelevant since you can still sell inauthentic items on the same ASIN, but in my opinion they aren't even saying that your items are inauthentic per se. What they are saying is that you aren't authorized to sell those, and you aren't purchasing them from an authorized distributor. At least that's what I read between the lines.

I would continue to change invoices/receipts and keep sending them until they accept them. Once I had to do it for year and a half until they accepted them. As another member here advised me once, Amazons team of monkeys are a bunch of retards, don't be afraid of sending different invoices on the same ASIN, they have no short term memory and don't care until you get the right monkey that accepts it. I've sent the same invoice with the same numbers before, just changed the receiver name or added address or whatever and they never once questioned how is this the same invoice as the last I sent them but with different info on it.

So make sure you send them the invoices the way they are asking for them - ALL THE INFO THERE! Selling party, selling address, website, contact info, buyer name, company name, address, phone number and email same as your amazon account one, sometimes they even check the tracking number or say the invoice didn't show shipped/paid so make sure it reads as the items were shipped and received. Keep on it until they accept them.