My amazon account was deleted!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 03-02-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default My amazon account was deleted!!!

My amazon account with my real info was suspended with stupid reason so I create new stealth account with
- my real mom name & her social no. (They ask after I sell almost 50 order)
- my bank account no.
- avs card that I bought from seller on this website. (My mom won't give me her card no.)
- virtual phone no.
- stealth address. (can't use my home address due to link to my suspended acct.)
- new vps with new ip address

After the process of verified by phone and everything success, I have listed only 2 things.
1. herbal seed (from my garden)
2. high quality herbal pill (No brand)

I sell about 4 order per days. I usually ship the same day but ship herbal seed in regular envelope with no tracking no. and herbal pill with tracking no.
After 2 weeks, I got a account review and hold payment.(Amazon said it is a regular review for new seller)
I still keep selling and ask all customer for feedback when they already got the package. (so far got only 1 feedback) Now almost 4 weeks since I open account, I got almost $2500 in my account.
Yesterday , my account was gone! can't log in to amazon. So I email customer service and got this email this morning.

--We closed your account because we believe that you registered a stolen credit card to the account and fulfilled Amazon orders with counterfeit or stolen merchandise. Due to the proprietary nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

If we determine that a seller account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, we may permanently withhold remittances and payments. In accordance with this policy, we do not plan to transfer any funds to you.--

Now I feel lost and very upset. Please give me your opinion about this question.

1. Is there anyway to get the money back? Like keep email to customer service or financial department??
2. What is the problem that made they close my account? No tracking number on package? OR the avs card doesn't work when they verified it? OR I sell too much on first month?
4. If the avs card is the point, I don't want to buy more avs card. How they verified credit card? Name and address need to be valid with the card or just the zip code?
5. Can I used my new bank card with real number but my friend name, my friend address but same zip code?

Thank you for any comment in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-02-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: My amazon account was delete!!

You're finished I'm sorry

They'll release you're money probably never.

You gotta pick yourself up and get back in the game!
Old 03-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: My amazon account was delete!!

Can you kindly explain why you put a USA flag on your profile when you live in THAILAND.

Seems the way you set the account up especially using that VPS will have given the issues.

Old 03-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: My amazon account was deleted!!!

A few things...

First off, the money is gone. Forget about it.

Second, I very much doubt the problem was the AVS card you bought.

A forum admin has stated that you are logging in from Thailand. I don't know if that means that your actual connection is in Thailand, or that your VPS (if you are logging on through it) is in Thailand, but if WE can see it, don't you think that Amazon can see it too?

VPN's and VPS's are NOT advisable for stealth UNLESS you REALLY know what you are doing. A VPS has it's own IP address and if you are claiming to be in the USA and logging into Amazon, but the IP address shows Thailand, then Amazon KNOWS something is fishy. They believe the credit card is stolen since it is coming up to a US address.

Of course, this is just speculation on my part, based on the posts above.

I would recommend that you learn more about stealth before trying this again. I would also stop using people's REAL information., You Mom will never be able to sell on Amazon under her real information. Now it looks like you are about to do the same thing to a friend. Using REAL information is a bad idea, especially since you do not have to. Sell the 50 items and when Amazon asks for a TAX-ID, just use an EIN.

There are MANY VPS providers out there, some very good and some not so good. I would stay away from the $5 wonders. The VPS website can say they are located ANYWHERE, but that may not be the case. Plenty of these VPS's are located in China, Thailand or other foreign countries, but pretend to be in the USA. You need to look up the IP address of the VPS and see what shows up as the location. Even then, there are no guarantees unless the VPS is actually located where it says it is located. I lost an Amazon account on a VPS once - one of my first ones - and called Amazon because I thought everything was fine. But one day, my IP address started showing up as being located in ISRAEL!

You also said you were selling some sort of herb. If that herb is marijuana, or some type of synthetic marijuana, you won't last long on Amazon. I am NOT saying that is what you are doing, but some of your post does not make sense to me.

The bottom line is that what you are doing is not working. You need to have a plan in place to solve these problems before you waste more time and money.

To close, I want to apologize if anything I have said comes off as being harsh. It is not my intention to offend or upset you. I am not very good at sugar-coating things and I don't believe in it anyways. If you want to do this, and do it right, you need to know the REALITY of it.
Old 03-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
In accordance with this policy, we do not plan to transfer any funds to you.--
I loled at this.

Is this the normal message from Seller Support nowadays?
Old 03-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Yes - normal message...and MANY times, you dont even get a message...