VPN or other connection options - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default VPN or other connection options

I'm experienced with eBay Stealth, but I'm trying to set up for Amazon Ghost. I usually tether from my phone for connection, but obviously that doesn't solve the MAC address issue. Of course there are lots of options here, but are any really better than others? PC Mag even has recommended free ones. Is there a reason that these aren't recommended?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: VPN or other connection options

Amazon can't see your Mac Address!

PC Mag isn't into the stealth business, free vpns, proxies, hell even VPS are fine for some anonymous browsing.....not for stealth.
Old 07-03-2017

Longevity: 65%

VPS is a perfect solution. I have 20+ accounts running on VPS.

You need to find small-name VPS providers (and even then, you'll need to try your luck). Commonly-used ones have high user churn rates, and their IP bands are already abused and burned.
The Following User Says Thank You to chaichaoyi For This Useful Post:
nate (09-15-2018)
Old 07-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Wait, Amazon can't see your Mac address? Why does the book go on and on about Mac addresses then?
Old 07-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
Wait, Amazon can't see your Mac address? Why does the book go on and on about Mac addresses then?
So let me explain how the world works, sh*t changes on a consistent basis...and that applies to Stealth as well. Don't you think that things have changed since the book was written?
Old 07-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 53%

.. but if you're really paranoid about MAC addresses -- you can get a MAC address changer software - lots out there. ; )
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
So let me explain how the world works, sh*t changes on a consistent basis...and that applies to Stealth as well. Don't you think that things have changed since the book was written?
No need to be a jerk. That's why I'm here asking. I am a grown man, so don't explain to me how the world works. I am reading the guide that costs solid money giving me step by step instructions. It includes free updates, but what you are telling me is that it is totally wrong? What is the point in the guide then? How the do you expect me to know that things have changed? Either way, I would love to know that Amazon can't see your MAC address, but can others confirm this? And why would it spend so much time explaining people how to get around this if it was false?

Last edited by ScottieBoi; 07-04-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
.. but if you're really paranoid about MAC addresses -- you can get a MAC address changer software - lots out there. ; )
OK, cool. It isn't paranoia, though. Just reading the book and trying to learn it, but it's apparently false information. But, you don't think it's an issue?
Old 07-04-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
No need to be a jerk. That's why I'm here asking. I am a grown man, so don't explain to me how the world works. I am reading the guide that costs solid money giving me step by step instructions. It includes free updates, but what you are telling me is that it is totally wrong? What is the point in the guide then? How the do you expect me to know that things have changed? Either way, I would love to know that Amazon can't see your MAC address, but can others confirm this? And why would it spend so much time explaining people how to get around this if it was false?
No need to worry about MAC for eBay/PayPal/Amazon
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Cool, elmo. Thanks. I know that eBay & Paypal didn't use it to identify you, but just trying to figure out the internet solution for Amazon. So, cell phone tethering is an option, then? I already have my spreadsheet of IP addresses for eBay and figured I'd just use those entire "identities" for Amazon accounts, too.
Old 09-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

DO.....NOT...USE....NORDVPN, or ANY OTHER VPN that is listed on the 1st page of a search.
Old 09-15-2018

Longevity: 70%

in 2014 ebay suspended many of my accounts within 2 months, I opened new accounts again again suspended, until I used mac address changer then everything seems to be OK.i don't know if the problem was mac address , we cant be sure if pp and eb are checking it or not. since you are running a business and paying money for stealth accounts ,use mac address changer and be in safe side.

Last edited by cohiba72; 09-15-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-15-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

My recommendation for VPN is IPBurger.

I know that 99.9% of VPN out there are just... bad, so this is what I use personally.
Old 09-15-2018

Longevity: 70%

I bought and I used IPBurger 3 months ago but paypal immediately detected me and I was not able to use paypal .I contacted paypal and they told me you are using VPN ,
I did check at this website and its true its showing I am using vpn or proxy.

www.whatismyip.com
then check proxy ,
https://www.whatismyip.com/proxy-check/?iref=home

I downloaded all the vpn option that available on the net ,until I found 1 service that didn't detected me.

you are ALL invited to visit this web check and see BY YOUR SELF THAT TOR OR PROXY DECTECTED WHEN YOU USE IPBurger.

www.whatismyip.com

I don't trust other websites checkers. only that one.

[URL="https://www.whatismyip.com/proxy-check/?iref=home"]
Old 09-15-2018
Super Moderator

Most people here that are seasoned use the IPBurger VPN and most of us haven't gotten into any trouble.

Any company will know if you're using a VPN or not, so it's not the VPN that gets you in trouble, but something else. I wish I know what that something else is in your situation.
Old 09-15-2018

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohiba72 View Post
I bought and I used ipburger 3 months ago but paypal immediately detected me and I was not able to use paypal .I contacted paypal and they told me you are using vpn ,

www.whatismyip.com
then check proxy ,
That's strange. I tried that link while using one of the VPN's I made while I let my IPv6 bleed through exposing my true IPv6 and it said NO Proxy Detected.

There are better sites like < whoer.net >, <whatleaks.com>,<https://www.dnsleaktest.com/> and <https://test-ipv6.com/>

I use all four when Im testing the VPN's I build.

I could tell you exactly what's wrong with the VPN and what they need to do to fix it if you gave the results from those sites. ie. open ports, bad choice of ports or MTU... anything else can be fixed on your side. ie. dns push, or not tunneling ipv6.

Anything else is a issue with WebRTC,Time zone, or Flash on your end.

Or the slight chance that PP or EB blacklisted the block of IP's yours came from because its a Data Center IP and they had a lot of problems with other IP's in that block.. only way to know that tho is to get banned and hope they tell you why.

Last edited by nate; 09-15-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

[quote=freddieodom;943965]

Quote:
in 2014 ebay suspended many of my accounts within 2 months, I opened new accounts again again suspended, until I used mac address changer then everything seems to be OK.i don't know if the problem was mac address , we cant be sure if pp and eb are checking it or not. since you are running a business and paying money for stealth accounts ,use mac address changer and be in safe side.

Classic case of "little knowledge is a dangerous thing" I mean that in a nice way, though.
You interact with eBay / Paypal via your browser. Your browser does not detect your MAC address.
This baby has been put to bed many years ago but, just like herpes, it keeps coming back.

Quote:
I bought and I used ipburger 3 months ago but paypal immediately detected me and I was not able to use paypal .I contacted paypal and they told me you are using vpn ,

www.whatismyip.com
then check proxy ,

I downloaded all the vpn option that available on the net ,until I found 1 service that didn't detected me.

you are ALL invited to visit this web check and see BY YOUR SELF THAT TOR OR PROXY DECTECTED WHEN YOU USE IPBURGER.

www.whatismyip.com

I don't trust other websites checkers. only that one.

[URL="https://www.whatismyip.com/proxy-check/?iref=home"]

eBay / Paypal can see that you're using a VPN. It is unlikely that you'd be banned for that.
Most users would have done something that has got PayPal looking at the account in the first. The worst case scenario is that your VPN put a nail in the coffin of an account that had it coming anyway.

Last edited by aspkin; 12-18-2018 at 03:55 AM.
Old 09-16-2018

Longevity: 36%

Personally i think VPS is the best solution , the VPN is also great , but more expensive , at the end both are depending on how clean is the ip , as all are reassigned , it's nearly impossible to get a new ipv4 .
Old 09-16-2018

Longevity: 64%

VP N is not the best, or second best, or even third best option. This site puts profit in front of actual sound advice. So take that for what it is. But this constant plugging of vp n services sold here is beyond annoying. Vpns are getting increasingly dangerous to use with stealth yet it’s pushed here as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Old 09-16-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
VP N is not the best, or second best, or even third best option. This site puts profit in front of actual sound advice. So take that for what it is. But this constant plugging of vp n services sold here is beyond annoying. Vpns are getting increasingly dangerous to use with stealth yet it’s pushed here as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

If you have a better solution, why not share it with us? IPburger HAS been working for me personally and a lot of us that recommended it, recommended it because it has worked great. Not because we make a penny from it.

So what are the top 3 methods to use for stealth?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (09-16-2018)
Old 09-16-2018

Longevity: 64%

Welp we have internet dongles, you can change your up address on your own internet device, heck vps is better than a vpn. So there’s 3.

Now for poops and giggles. Log into your ipburger vpn then visit this site https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-...proxy-vpn-test

See what score you get. I’ll bet around 65. Meaning dangerous. Flagged etc. There’s a reason people using vpns have more issues on PayPal/amazon. But nah. Let’s put profit in front of facts.
Old 09-16-2018
Super Moderator

Okay, that's what I thought....

1. Internet dongles : You have very limited pool of IP and it has a chance to fail.
2. This is taught in the stealth guide, one of the basics that we teach people.
3. VPS? Sure, I like VPS too. Why don't you tell us which VPS is great and safe? And cheaper?

VPN:

1. Cheap
2. FAST
3. You don't have to try to keep trying to get a new IP everytime you refresh specially when you have over 10 accounts.
4. Efficient

You see, I operate over 50 accounts. And I calculated how many hours I've wasted trying to get a new IP at times. With VPN I can log in and out to that Dedicated IP in seconds.

Now another fact I've seen about you and your posts. You like to take people down.
You give people crap advice a lot of times that we the Admins have to delete.
You think negative of a lot of things and you do this because you are reflecting on who you are subconsciously.

Profit in front of facts? I don't make a penny from any of the services nor the guides, and neither do ANY of the members who recommend them. It works for us perfectly and we share it to help others.

So I suggest you stop acting high and mighty and instead be a giving and productive member here.

Last edited by SaiJin; 09-16-2018 at 10:24 AM.