FBA removals and stealth name - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-26-2017

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 40%
Thumbs down FBA removals and stealth name

Im in a pickle finding a logistical solution for a removal address for FBA. The same problem plagues each option which is the stealth id name and the inability to ID myself for any postal worker.

Options:

1) Mail to a post office for pick up: This would be the best option and the cheapest option. Its free and called Canada Post Flex Delivery. This requires a Flex delivery account under a persons name. It cant be a business unfortunately and I confirmed this with a rep. Packages sent to a Flex Delivery address must match the name on the account and ID must be shown reflecting this at pick up.

I will be calling again Monday as this is the best solution and I am determined to find a way of implementing business name usage. Sending as a business name is paramount as it prevents linkage.

I cant use my own name because its from a suspended account. Removals from FBA with my name could link me.

Alternatively, someone can open an account with their name and give me a Letter of Authorization allowing me to pick up packages perpetually on their behalf. This could work but I've already depleted close relatives names. One relatives name with a different last name is under a suspended account. Another is under a stealth accounts FBA removal name with the shared last name abbreviated and sent to their business address. The last name abbreviation spares me of any linkage potential and it has no delivery issues since its a business mailbox.

I cant risk using the later name. Flex Delivery disallows abbreviations and the last name could link me. Even if I could abbreviate it, this could link me to the other stealth account removal name.

This leaves finding someone who would open a Flex Delivery account and giving me a Letter of Authorization but I know no one else.

2) Mail forwarder: Another expense which I do not want. This complicates things immensely as I would somehow need to find a clean Canadian address to start with and create a mail forward subscription for this address and to forward packages to my suspended address.

This creates the same issue as above with the FBA removal name with Flex Delivery. I will need to occassionaly pick up missed deliveries. I obviously can't use my stealth name because I have to present ID. I can't use my real name because this would link me. I could only use a relatives name who lives with me because the address must match and this relative name is already being used as the abbreviated removal name.

3) Postal Box rental: This roughly doubles the cost of a mail forwarder and more inconvenient because I have to travel to it for every package. The rental box I use will never actually be used because the removals I make will always exceed the size of the rental box and will be held in the back of the store by the clerk and handed over when I present ID. The same name issue is present here as with the the options unless I can use a business or alias name.

I am not willing to dispose of customer returns that require FBA Removals as I sell big ticket items.

What are your thoughts? Are there any other suggestions? I am very open to unconventional routes. Im not enthusiastic about any services that cost money as I already have a considerable amount of money being spent on several auxiliary services for all my stealth accounts.

Maybe I can send FBA removals to other courier addresses as my business name and have them hold it free of charge?

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 11-26-2017 at 11:44 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: FBA removals and stealth name

I've contacted several close friends who could help me by creating a flex delivery account in their name and writing me a Letter of Authorization. They all said they do not want to be apart of this as I expected.

What I am prepared to do if I cant find a solution:

There are homeless / crackheads in my city downtown who always barter for change. There is a Canada Post on this street. I'd be willing to open a Flex Delivery account in their name and pay them $20 to write me a letter of authorization. Will think through the plastability of this once I talk to Canada Post again tomorrow.

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 11-27-2017 at 03:23 AM.
Old 11-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: FBA removals and stealth name

UPDATE:

Good news:

I can in fact use Aliases / Business names for Canada Post Flex Delivery mail

Bad news:

Amazon does not ship to PO boxes