Disbursement 5 days overdue - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-20-2018

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 65%
Default Disbursement 5 days overdue

My disbursement hasn't come through on a stealth account. It's now 5 days overdue.

I'm flying under the radar and want minimal contact with Amazon reps, but is it time to contact Amazon to get this matter looked into?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Disbursement 5 days overdue

Why you dont want to contact amazon? First contact your bank account maybe they reject payment?
Old 08-20-2018

Longevity: 34%

It is more likely that the bank rejected the payment. To which you will have to clear it up with your bank first then wait till it shows Amazon has the money then call Amazon and have them resend it.
Old 08-20-2018

Longevity: 38%

Personally I'd wait until the funds appear bank in your seller account before you take any action.

When did you request the disbursement?

What bank account are you using? If using a prepaid check the receiving limits for the account. If its over then the bank will send the funds back & you many need to contact Amazon to get them to credit your account manually
Old 08-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

I would give it a few more business days before reaching out to seller support
Old 08-20-2018
Threadstarter  

I have auto disbursement weekly, i never request transfer early.

I've had many payments into this account. No problem so far.
I did get a disbursement confirmation email.

Nothing has bounced back into my Amazon account and another disbursement is due to show up in 2 days time. If it doesn't i'll know there is an ongoing problem. If it does it would seem to be a glitch over 1 disbursement.

I have contacted the bank by secure message just to see if they know about any issue.
Old 08-20-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris100 View Post
I have auto disbursement weekly, i never request transfer early.

I've had many payments into this account. No problem so far.
I did get a disbursement confirmation email.

Nothing has bounced back into my Amazon account and another disbursement is due to show up in 2 days time. If it doesn't i'll know there is an ongoing problem. If it does it would seem to be a glitch over 1 disbursement.

I have contacted the bank by secure message just to see if they know about any issue.
Sounds like it's more of an issue with the bank rather than with you Amazon account
Old 08-23-2018

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
My disbursement hasn't come through on a stealth account. It's now 5 days overdue.

I'm flying under the radar and want minimal contact with Amazon reps, but is it time to contact Amazon to get this matter looked into?
Bank may refuse incoming payments if account holders name is mismatching by two letters or more, and it depends the amount Amazon sent to your account. You should contact your bank first for incoming payments, then wait couple of days and then contact Amazon
Old 08-25-2018

Any update ? Have you received your funds?
Old 08-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
Any update ? Have you received your funds?
Nope. The bank knows nothing about it. I asked about any payment rejected or pending. They replied with....

" I am unable to locate a payment of £xxx credited to your account to date in August.

As we are the receiving bank, we do not receive any prior notice of payments that are being made to you. Any credit to your account will show immediately in your list of transactions.

For more information about your missing payment, please contact the sender, bank or company."

Seller support gave the email address for 'payments-investigate' and (surprise, surprise) they haven't replied.
It's been a few days now so i'll have to reopen the case with seller support.
Old 08-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy View Post
Bank may refuse incoming payments if account holders name is mismatching by two letters or more, and it depends the amount Amazon sent to your account. You should contact your bank first for incoming payments, then wait couple of days and then contact Amazon
The subsequent disbursement (for a larger amount) has been recieved. It's just one payment missing out of the blue.
Old 08-26-2018

Activity: 3%

Quote:
The subsequent disbursement (for a larger amount) has been recieved. It's just one payment missing out of the blue.
Amazon having payment issues. Did you get a ACH number yet?
Old 08-29-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Amazon having payment issues. Did you get a ACH number yet?
Yes, Amazon sent me a trace number to give to the bank's ACH dept.

The bank have just replied saying no sign of it and to go back to Amazon to get them to complete the trace.

Have to say i'm suspicious of Amazon with their policy of holding funds beyond 90 days and having to be chased up over these matters. Have to wonder whether staff are creaming off uncollected funds and making the odd disbursement disappear?
Old 08-29-2018

Quote:
Yes, Amazon sent me a trace number to give to the bank's ACH dept.

The bank have just replied saying no sign of it and to go back to Amazon to get them to complete the trace.

Have to say i'm suspicious of Amazon with their policy of holding funds beyond 90 days and having to be chased up over these matters. Have to wonder whether staff are creaming off uncollected funds and making the odd disbursement disappear?
Too many ppl complaining on forums with good account and payments issues. Amazon having big issues. My USA was 4-5 days late and still waiting on my CA payment that I created case for.
Old 08-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Too many ppl complaining on forums with good account and payments issues. Amazon having big issues. My USA was 4-5 days late and still waiting on my CA payment that I created case for.
Got message from Amazon today that they had a batch of disbursements that suffered a problem in the first week of August (mine was 11th but we'll let that pass).
Here is the full mail...

"First of all we must apologize as we have been advised by our Bank that some of the disbursement of the first week of August suffer a problem while they were sent.
Due this technical issues, even if the order was processed on the estimated date, some of them have not get the confirmation of being sent until August 24, which was last week.

I do understand that this problem with your money may meke you feel unsupported from our side and I want to do my best to correct that.

I have been able to confirm that your disbursement was under that batch and this problem have affected you.
This means that taking the 24 of Aug, as the disbursement date, you should be seeing the disbursement your bank account within the next 3 to 5 working days.

As you have not done so, I will provide all the information that we have about the transaction so you can trace it with your bank"

My disbursement arrived today. That's about 15 days late.

From this experience it seems like you should always check to make sure your disbursements go into your bank. Amazon do have problems and this could have been overlooked by me under different circumstances.
Old 09-04-2018

Longevity: 62%

In Europe the problem comes from the company Earthport PCL which makes the payments to the seller's accounts. Since july each payment is delayed ( usually received in day 8th ) after amazon sends it. Earthport is the middle company, and we only get delays for payments made by this company. Payments to Payoneer or World First are received within 2 days, so obviously the delay comes from Earthport.

In 2017 there was the same issue in July when we had to wait 30 days ( i mean all europe sellers ) to get their money. it seems this happens again now, each payment is received late and not within 5 business days as it has to be. We talked with other sellers from Europe, they confirm the same delay. Last payment from Monday 27th of August is yet not received !!! 8 days already ...

Last edited by liubkin; 09-04-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2018

Still no CA payment for me, 2 weeks past due. what about anyone else?
Old 09-04-2018

Longevity: 39%

still getting payment on time in USA.
Old 09-08-2018

Its a system wide issue affecting all countries.