Update on my new account - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 5 Days Ago
Canadianleaf's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 891
Thanks: 374
Thanked 146 Times in 116 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Update on my new account

Made a stealth account about 4 months ago. Everything is stealth except im using the same name as my suspended account (my real name). Address is located within ~10km of my old address (UPS mailbox).

95% of my products are books and the other 5% are niche office / outdoor goods. Currently im only selling books. Listed ASIN's are like 12:1 (random books priced @ >$500 that WONT sell). Actual sold ASIN's can be up to 50% similar to my suspended account. I just dropped $13,000 on new book inv and shipped to FBA. Hoping for the best.

Id like to buy my niche office / outdoor goods to sell too but im nervous it will make the account even more similar to my suspended account. These niche items are publicly listed items, I never created the listings their are many people selling on them.

What are your thoughts on my accounts survivalability? Metrics are all great so far. 100% feedback. ~$6000 in sales.

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 5 Days Ago at 11:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 5 Days Ago
garry9061's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 599
Thanks: 113
Thanked 114 Times in 93 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: Update on my new account

Personally, I would gradually integrate the office/outdoor products into the account, I wouldn't just lump it all in at once.
__________________
GET YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT REINSTATED TODAY: CLICK HERE
PM ME NOW: CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (5 Days Ago)
  #3  
Old 5 Days Ago
Canadianleaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 891
Thanks: 374
Thanked 146 Times in 116 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Update on my new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
Personally, I would gradually integrate the office/outdoor products into the account, I wouldn't just lump it all in at once.
Alright. Im going to place an order for roughly $5000 worth of this niche product and add to my account. Beforehand I will upload roughly 4000 random books at >$500 to keep the ratio of items diluted. Still anxious but hoping this account will stay alive.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 5 Days Ago
garry9061's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 599
Thanks: 113
Thanked 114 Times in 93 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: Update on my new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
Alright. Im going to place an order for roughly $5000 worth of this niche product and add to my account. Beforehand I will upload roughly 4000 random books at >$500 to keep the ratio of items diluted. Still anxious but hoping this account will stay alive.
Good luck with this
__________________
GET YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT REINSTATED TODAY: CLICK HERE
PM ME NOW: CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (5 Days Ago)
  #5  
Old 3 Days Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 58
Thanked 81 Times in 73 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Update on my new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
Made a stealth account about 4 months ago. Everything is stealth except im using the same name as my suspended account (my real name). Address is located within ~10km of my old address (UPS mailbox).

95% of my products are books and the other 5% are niche office / outdoor goods. Currently im only selling books. Listed ASIN's are like 12:1 (random books priced @ >$500 that WONT sell). Actual sold ASIN's can be up to 50% similar to my suspended account. I just dropped $13,000 on new book inv and shipped to FBA. Hoping for the best.

Id like to buy my niche office / outdoor goods to sell too but im nervous it will make the account even more similar to my suspended account. These niche items are publicly listed items, I never created the listings their are many people selling on them.

What are your thoughts on my accounts survivalability? Metrics are all great so far. 100% feedback. ~$6000 in sales.
Eh, I had a competitor get suspended. I guess he has multiple locations because he opened a second account and is selling the EXACT SAME THINGS. I really dont think asins matter. If it did his account is a 100% match.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to user3657 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (3 Days Ago)
  #6  
Old 3 Days Ago
garry9061's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 599
Thanks: 113
Thanked 114 Times in 93 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: Update on my new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Eh, I had a competitor get suspended. I guess he has multiple locations because he opened a second account and is selling the EXACT SAME THINGS. I really dont think asins matter. If it did his account is a 100% match.
I somewhat agree, I don't think they will use that as a main source to link account but I think it can be a contributing factor if they have other links.
__________________
GET YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT REINSTATED TODAY: CLICK HERE
PM ME NOW: CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (3 Days Ago)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Update On Account Suspension TheRealist eBay Discussion! 3 09-16-2017 05:32 PM
Update to UK Business Account? NNikoloff UK eBay & Paypal 27 05-04-2016 06:10 PM
30 Update Limitation Update... danielrutherford Paypal Limited 7 03-04-2015 01:47 PM
PP Update account information tikade UK PayPal Talk 2 12-10-2011 09:24 AM
Update to my Paypal IRS 200/20000 Update (Stealth) newjerseymax Subscriber Discussions 15 06-02-2011 08:07 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts