Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolplayer View Post
I just placed an order with two day shipping with prime and gift receipt. No issues here..
what is the size of your order,may be it is large enough to justify prime shipping.
It is those small orders like sushi wrapper,bread pudding mix,paper towel bar,these are money losers with free and fast shipping
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2019

Default Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
People are running Amazon prime dropshipping businesses in the thousands, I am not hearing from my sources of any problems..
it was just EBAY which come down on retail arbitragers,now AMZN is doing the same,same and next day is expensive and it is meant for prime shoppers,buying for themselves.
ANother problem is that when the buyer finds out it comes from AMZN,he will go to AMZN and find outhe can buy it for less,so he will find an excuse to return the item and buy from AMZN,SOME OF these returns cannot be resealed and sold again,sot is a loss for AMZN
They dont talk about it on EBay and many Ebay retail arbitragers have their selling privilege removed by Ebay,they can still buy.

But some do take in inventory ,esp those add on items ,so they can keep selling on Ebay

Last edited by agent006140; 09-17-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 09-17-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%

It has nothing to do with the gift option, this is just my opinion
Old 09-17-2019

Do you really believe Amazon wants to stop this? I don't buy it!
Old 09-17-2019

stop what?
gift card or retail arbitrage.
There is this one page article today on AMZN on WSJ,stating a group of engineers are working on their search ranked by profits,and their own brands are more profitable so they wil show up high in search results.
AMZN spent too much on shipping,like $4 billions and want to reduce it the best they can.
I dont blame them,I have bought sushi wrapper,paper towel,ink cartridge dropshipped from AMZN and they all arrive the next day,I paid zero shipping
Old 09-17-2019

Don’t come to the forum claiming Amazon is stopping Dropshipping with gift cards based on your own personal experience. I know people still placing hundreds of orders a day. Get real.
The Following User Says Thank You to futbolplayer For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-15-2019)
Old 09-17-2019

Second off, unless you are placing absurdly high volume items, it’s almost impossible for Amazon to tell. They cannot hold orders or they would lose customer satisfaction. I believe nothing you post based on logic and my own personal experience
Old 09-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitti View Post
@futbolplayer: This is a 'global' problem. Everyone doing Amazon dropshipping has been touched. Sure, it is still working, but the success rate has fallen sharply and risk rate skyrocketed. Not all those your 'sources' would open up to you. I know the game.
That should be a perfect explanation yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitti View Post
Hello bro, do you still signup for amazon prime successfully like before? What VCC, VPN/proxy, and billing address do you use? Your response is highly anticipated and appreciated.
So far i can create prime accounts successfully as before yes. I have my own source for vcc and proxy yes. As for address i pick a real estate website like zillow or realtor and then i pick an address but not as it is in the site. If an address is like "32 st west nj Unit 409" I make that as "32 st west nj Unit 405". Because consider the address were already used so u have to change a bit. And it should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest1 View Post
At this point it feels more like gambling ordering with gift cards.
@Forest1 You are absolutely right. But as always there will be another way to fight it back.
Old 09-18-2019

Longevity: 46%

I had 3 buyer accts, 3 user ids, all had student prime, all had different cc info, two had same billing address and 1 had different. Same billing address accts got closed together citing gc issue email from address verification. i uploaded 500 card which may have triggered it. Same acct was reinstated last week but closed again. Perhaps amz business acct is the way forward for dropshippers with longer shipping times? Maybe system gets triggered when order value is over $50? Clearly there is a way around it coz big ds services like priceyak n easync fullfilling customer orders in 100s daily.

Last edited by sma123; 09-18-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-18-2019

Were these stealth or legit? Where did you obtain gift cards?
Old 09-18-2019

Legit info on all, gc were all good with cash reciepts.
Old 09-18-2019

Longevity: 32%

Well,

Something changed for sure. I always buy GC with cash receipt and my acc has been locked for:

We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Please note that buying Amazon.com gift cards by unauthorized third parties, and sold or transfer-for-value of Amazon.com gift cards is a violation of our terms.

You can find more information on the Amazon.com. Help page: www.amazon.com/gc-legal

If you believe we took this action in error, please email us the attachment of the gift card purchase receipt, or other documentation such as an email from the sender, authorize all the Amazon Gift Cards used to place the order 112-8089008-4469854.

I send to them gift cards and receipt. Guess what they said ?:

Thank you for providing us with the requested information.

We could not confirm your account details because your attachment was insufficient.

So I dont know what else I must do :/
The Following User Says Thank You to helium0 For This Useful Post:
sonpx0.fet.hut (09-19-2019)
Old 09-18-2019

I noticed it gets triggered becoz of following:
- ordering branded expensive stuff like apple watch ipad etc
- ordering bestbuy nike lowe physical gift cards
- loading big gc amount like 500 card.

Any orders below 20 r the quickest to go through
Old 09-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 27%

Amazon restricted gift card as payment for some selected type of products. This time its wide range. U dont know which ones so its more like a gamble till this game is perfected again.
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 49%
Send a message via Skype™ to milen

anyone can help me i stuck on making prime on amazon every time i use cc they lock my account saying could not verify billing address....need help on this
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium0 View Post
Well,

Something changed for sure. I always buy GC with cash receipt and my acc has been locked for:

We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Please note that buying Amazon.com gift cards by unauthorized third parties, and sold or transfer-for-value of Amazon.com gift cards is a violation of our terms.

You can find more information on the Amazon.com. Help page: www.amazon.com/gc-legal

If you believe we took this action in error, please email us the attachment of the gift card purchase receipt, or other documentation such as an email from the sender, authorize all the Amazon Gift Cards used to place the order 112-8089008-4469854.

I send to them gift cards and receipt. Guess what they said ?:

Thank you for providing us with the requested information.

We could not confirm your account details because your attachment was insufficient.

So I dont know what else I must do :/
They work as machines. That's why many people hate amazon
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sma123 View Post
I noticed it gets triggered becoz of following:
- ordering branded expensive stuff like apple watch ipad etc
- ordering bestbuy nike lowe physical gift cards
- loading big gc amount like 500 card.

Any orders below 20 r the quickest to go through

Very apt im facing the exact same issues
Amazon strarted this same **** just around march and april but had to discontinue it due to so many complains and them also loosing money

But Amazon need to redefine what exactly they want and expect from folks who use gift cards as a mode of payment.
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 30%
Angry Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdog View Post
Very apt im facing the exact same issues
Amazon strarted this same **** just around march and april but had to discontinue it due to so many complains and them also loosing money

But Amazon need to redefine what exactly they want and expect from folks who use gift cards as a mode of payment.
Everyone is facing this; like EVERYONE. So long as you are dropshipping with Gc. The source of the GC does NOT matter. It's no longer business as usual. I and others I know were dropshipping in 100s but it's no longer the same.

The whole Drama started around March/April and has since gotten worse. Amazon itself is loosing HEAVILY. In the recent weeks they're are now being more sensibly on how they shut down the accounts, before they'll take you down without giving a f**ck, now they try to make it clear why they did.

Even prime, they've started marketing prime aggressively because the bulk of the accounts they were closing were prime accounts, so it really dropped the number of prime subscribers. Ironically they've made prime signup more strict. Before you can use one CC to make multiple prime accounts, now you can't, most fresh VCC's now are also been blocked.

This whole drama started around March when they decided to offer One day shipping by default to prime members, instead of two day shipping. They were choked with order delivery and robbed off millions of dollars as a result of this 'experiment', they investigated and found out that a large percentage of prime orders are droppshipped, and are paid via gc. Then they started the crack down on dropshipping with prime and this also aggravated there Hate for resale of gc(buying gc on forums, marketplaces, etc).

Last edited by vitti; 09-19-2019 at 06:41 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vitti For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-15-2019), Zippie (09-23-2019)
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 32%

Yeah for sure. I have talked with Amazon customer service and they told me to never again buy GC from the shops. Only from their website
Old 09-19-2019

Someone provide proof and a link of a product on amazon where you cannot use gift cards (because they are trying to block it)
Old 09-19-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium0 View Post
Yeah for sure. I have talked with Amazon customer service and they told me to never again buy GC from the shops. Only from their website
as I mentioned above, buying GC from a private seller is VERY risky.

I get the discount, but it's just not worth it.
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 30%
Smile Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
Someone provide proof and a link of a product on amazon where you cannot use gift cards (because they are trying to block it)
Even before now there are orders which you can't place with gc, it is not stated on the order/product page but you get to find out when you reach the checkout page. Even on Amazon Gc T&C it is clearly stated, you can use gc only for eligible items(not all items are gc eligible), tho jst a tiny fraction.

For the current situation, you should know that it makes NO logical sense for amazon to block more orders from been placed with gc just to handle the situation. They simply have to tweak their Algorithms so orders placed with gc becomes more 'High risk'.
Closed Thread