Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sussu007 View Post
I use Revolut VCC and never had any issues, running 20 accounts like this:

1. VM for each account
2. 4G data ip address which I change everytime I run the VM. I record these to make sure I never use the same IP.
3. Postcode in Amazon billing address should match postcode of your Revolut account.
4. You cant place an order on a brand new account, let it sit and build some cookies.
Interesting, thanks. So Revolut is AVS. How do you have 20 different Revolut VCC's? Do you have 4 Revolut accounts? I thought you can only have 5 virtual cards at the same time. By the way I used a disposable card of Revolut.

Last edited by forest1; 09-27-2019 at 10:58 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2019

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Whats wrong with Amazon Buyer Accounts lately? No gift card orders anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest1 View Post
Interesting, thanks. So Revolut is AVS. How do you have 20 different Revolut VCC's? Do you have 4 Revolut accounts? I thought you can only have 5 virtual cards at the same time. By the way I used a disposable card of Revolut.
Correct, you can only have around 5 cards per account. Used my friends' and relative's accounts.

Getting that blessed mail depends on several factors, one of them being the postcode match. Others are the cookies that you build and order limit.
Old 09-28-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

“Postcode in Amazon billing address should match postcode of your Revolut account.”

This is improtant, they use avs system to check it
Old 10-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by sussu007 View Post
Correct, you can only have around 5 cards per account. Used my friends' and relative's accounts.

Getting that blessed mail depends on several factors, one of them being the postcode match. Others are the cookies that you build and order limit.
Okay, but those 5 cards that are linked to the same Revolut account, all have the same billing address attached to them right? So I do not understand how you can use those cards for separate stealth accounts because of AVS? Also, do you use them on Amazon US or Europe?
Old 11-05-2019

Anyone still experiencing issues with orders placed with gift cards? They are very strict towards bulk orders with gift cards it seems, even with a real, aged account with cc history..
Old 11-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Anyone still experiencing issues with orders placed with gift cards? They are very strict towards bulk orders with gift cards it seems, even with a real, aged account with cc history..
As they should be, no? Buying too much with gift cards sparks up flags
Old 11-06-2019

Longevity: 77%

Yeah I’m still having issues, need to move over to debit card, GC even legit ones will lock accounts.
Old 11-06-2019

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

So you are not having luck with a store bought amazon card and then just a purchase for say $40?
Old 11-06-2019

I deal with high order value in electronics, almost a guaranteed lock IMO. Last time ai was stealth when this happened, this time I’m legit, we’ll see if I get the account back.
Old 11-06-2019

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolplayer View Post
I deal with high order value in electronics, almost a guaranteed lock IMO. Last time ai was stealth when this happened, this time I’m legit, we’ll see if I get the account back.
What are you purchases? I routinely do 500-2k a day sometimes on a legit account.
Old 11-06-2019

Nintendo switch lite for $200
Old 11-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
What are you purchases? I routinely do 500-2k a day sometimes on a legit account.
All with gift cards? Do you have a business buyer account, maybe that helps? What kind of items?
Old 11-07-2019

Longevity: 36%

Hello . My situation is like this . what is my best solution ?
I am from Indonesia ( to change IP what do you suggest? which proxy or VPN)
I am drop shipping NON prime items ( don't want fast shipping)
and I buy form other sellers. except amazon itself.
my orders are 100-150$ . can I use gift cards or still too risky ?
a business none prime account is any better for gift cards ?
share your experience thank you
Old 11-08-2019

Longevity: 25%

I have 1690USD amazon gift card balance, if I put virtual VCC in my account and billing address is same as shipping address and I buy for myself 1 laptop for 1089USD is there big chance my account to be locked? I have gift cards with receipts from walgreen etc bouht with cash.
What is unauthroized reseller in amazon eyes? Selling on forums or even shops like wallgreen is unauthorised???
any other tips how to cash out this balance? im now afraid of account lock
Old 11-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by janismm88 View Post
I have 1690USD amazon gift card balance, if I put virtual VCC in my account and billing address is same as shipping address and I buy for myself 1 laptop for 1089USD is there big chance my account to be locked? I have gift cards with receipts from walgreen etc bouht with cash.
What is unauthroized reseller in amazon eyes? Selling on forums or even shops like wallgreen is unauthorised???
Quick question: where are you planning on having the laptop shipped? Is the seller in the USA?
Old 11-08-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Hi. they most probably will close the account . better to team up with some seller and buy some cheaper items slowly and he pay you to paypal or something . if you add card they may ask for some documents .
Old 11-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Quick question: where are you planning on having the laptop shipped? Is the seller in the USA?
yes I plan to order from amazon USA seller and ship to US address I could make VCC adress same as shipping address. Are there any prepaid cards from USA banks where i can set any address I want? and where I can get statment from these cards?
Old 11-10-2019

i dont understand revolut is oly for EU? You use for whoch amazon account UK or USA?
Old 11-10-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
yes I plan to order from amazon USA seller and ship to US address I could make VCC adress same as shipping address. Are there any prepaid cards from USA banks where i can set any address I want? and where I can get statment from these cards?
I don't know enough about this aspect - perhaps others will chime in
Old 12-04-2019

Quote:
Okay, but those 5 cards that are linked to the same Revolut account, all have the same billing address attached to them right? So I do not understand how you can use those cards for separate stealth accounts because of AVS? Also, do you use them on Amazon US or Europe?
What if you change the address in the Revolut app settings before creating a new card? This way you could assign a different billing address to each card, no?
Old 12-08-2019

Yes, amazon is constantly locking amazon buying accounts and it is happening both in the USA and Europe. However, it is not clear if they are against the people that are reselling Amazon stock or if they don't like their GC being sold via 3rd party sites. Since mid September I have lost 40-50 amazon accounts with GC balance (Before September, I had no account suspensions etc, business was nice and smooth, been doing re-selling from amazon to ebay since 2017). Now you not only lose the account, gift card balance, but your pending orders get cancelled too. All this "drama" with Amazon caused my eBay stores getting late delivery rate of around 20% and now I have to deal with mc011. The Amazon customer reps can't do anything about the acc restrictions, because they don't have access to the system, their usual response is that "a higher tier rep will contact you in 48 hours" does not help at all. Nobody has a solution, all I hear in the forums is "forget the acc, the GC balance and just move on". Ps. Amazon is locking not only the accounts that use gift card balance however those that use CC for ordering too. I had an account created under my name etc, after placing a few orders with CC the account was locked for the same reason just like the accs with GC - "suspicious activity". As requested, I sent them my CC statement and guess what, it wasn't accepted (tried like 5 times, the CC statement was legit). On the bright side, when you get 40-50 accs locked you kind of start to pick up the small bits that potentially minimise the risks of acc locks, so now it is not as bad as it was before.. Good luck everyone.
Old 12-13-2019

Longevity: 28%

JEFF is on the way to BIGGEST SCAMMER, so his system's working like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to hoanghp2000 For This Useful Post:
Tommo1980 (01-15-2020)
Closed Thread