New problem with fresh amazon accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-21-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default New problem with fresh amazon accounts

I purchased some fresh accounts usa and after 2 weeks they got hit for reverifcstion for all accounts which I updated the bank

So if we buy accounts all have to be reverified? In that case what’s point of purchasing accounts we do same verification over again? Maybe now it only makes sense to purchase old aged accounts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-21-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 28%
Default Re: New problem with fresh amazon accounts

Just to confirm the accounts were fully verified before video + business adress etc
Old 07-21-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcookie View Post
I purchased some fresh accounts usa and after 2 weeks they got hit for reverifcstion for all accounts which I updated the bank

So if we buy accounts all have to be reverified? In that case what’s point of purchasing accounts we do same verification over again? Maybe now it only makes sense to purchase old aged accounts?
Yes old aged accounts that are not stealth that someone is willing to sell you.
Old 07-22-2023

Longevity: 27%

Its the Amazon way, they even warn you when you try to make meaningful changes to an account that it may result in re-verification.

I don't even think older accounts are exempt from scrutiny. Amazon aren't stupid. They see an existing account which suddenly changes its usage, product range etc and then suddenly wants to change its bank account....they'll immediately think "change of user, lets re-verify".

Too late now but would I be changing the bank account on a new Amazon account before it had got itself established, ticked a few boxes and built up a disbursement reserve...not a chance.
Old 07-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Its the Amazon way, they even warn you when you try to make meaningful changes to an account that it may result in re-verification.

I don't even think older accounts are exempt from scrutiny. Amazon aren't stupid. They see an existing account which suddenly changes its usage, product range etc and then suddenly wants to change its bank account....they'll immediately think "change of user, lets re-verify".

Too late now but would I be changing the bank account on a new Amazon account before it had got itself established, ticked a few boxes and built up a disbursement reserve...not a chance.
Very logical analysis
Old 07-24-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 72%

when you change credit card info, or sensitive info onthe account, its at risk for re verificaiton, but its nothing that cannot be passed
Old 07-24-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcookie View Post

How old is the account itself before all this? If it's really old then it can be normal, but if it's new and just got verified but it has to be redone, then something tripped up the bot
Old 07-24-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Check and see if the shops were before or after inform act passed ~3 weeks ago or older. If its older, it could be an inform act related issue.

We've seen a pattern of increased bank verification requests for adding bank holders names that don't match the exact name as it appears on your bank account / bank statement

On the bright side, these types of suspensions are generally easy to get reinstated as long as you provide Amazon with what they are requesting
Old 07-26-2023

Longevity: 6%

I think the days of buying amazon accounts is more or less over. If you can't verify or reverify the info on your account you're probably looking at serious problems sooner rather than later.
Old 08-09-2023

Longevity: 29%

You bypass reverification.. make sure u purchase an account with a Fáke bank.. once your first disbursement gets bounced back, it'll remove your old account no. And will instruct you to enter a new.

I've changed bank accounts details with no issues. The accounts are 30 day+ old. Not sure if that matters.. or perhaps it's different from UK and US account.. I've always let the first disbursement get bounced..
Old 08-09-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredguy View Post
You bypass reverification.. make sure u purchase an account with a Fáke bank.. once your first disbursement gets bounced back, it'll remove your old account no. And will instruct you to enter a new.

I've changed bank accounts details with no issues. The accounts are 30 day+ old. Not sure if that matters.. or perhaps it's different from UK and US account.. I've always let the first disbursement get bounced..
I'm gonna assume at some point they're gonna realize the bank account number isn't the one that's verified and make you reverify it.

If you can't come up with a bank statement that meets amazon's requirements you're in the wrong business.
Old 08-13-2023

Longevity: 29%

This guy is talking about buying amazon accounts then changing the bank details. So unless he can provide the person making the account the bank details he's going to have to change it. The only option is to just change the bank and see if Amazon requests to reverify bank. I just did that and the person i gave it too didn't get requested.

If the buyer is having issues with reverification, i'd suggest letting it bounce. I've done this for 19 years, 0 issues. This is also not because I can't get bank accounts, i've used it as insurance incase the amazon account can't be activated so as to avoid wasting time/bank account.
Old 08-13-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredguy View Post
This guy is talking about buying amazon accounts then changing the bank details. So unless he can provide the person making the account the bank details he's going to have to change it. The only option is to just change the bank and see if Amazon requests to reverify bank. I just did that and the person i gave it too didn't get requested.

If the buyer is having issues with reverification, i'd suggest letting it bounce. I've done this for 19 years, 0 issues. This is also not because I can't get bank accounts, i've used it as insurance incase the amazon account can't be activated so as to avoid wasting time/bank account.
Yeah, I know what he's talking about, I guess if they haven't caught on to your method (it sounds like a hole in the system) then it's fine, but all my accounts got hit with bank statement verification even if they haven't changed in years due to the INFORM act.

Providing a bank statement should be a trivial thing though. I'm going to assume that everyone has enough control of the account that's receiving the money enough to get a statement, and making sure the statement name/address matches the information on the selling account is trivial.
Old 08-13-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzrocket View Post
Yeah, I know what he's talking about, I guess if they haven't caught on to your method (it sounds like a hole in the system) then it's fine, but all my accounts got hit with bank statement verification even if they haven't changed in years due to the INFORM act.

Providing a bank statement should be a trivial thing though. I'm going to assume that everyone has enough control of the account that's receiving the money enough to get a statement, and making sure the statement name/address matches the information on the selling account is trivial.
For a creative person that should not be hard to accomplish.