AI based suspensions - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-06-2024

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%
Default Re: AI based suspensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automasters View Post
Yes, this is the plan across the board sadly - as the human die off continues, ai will be put in charge of all major marketplaces and platforms. It is very unstable and makes errors frequently
It goes both ways. I'd rather deal with a bot than a human. At least once you figure out how to satisfy the bot it generally works consistently going forward, whereas humans can be unpredictable.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2024

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 72%

One of my new account went under last month. 2 months old. Decided to use bulk upload for 10 listings. Took me out instantly asking for a utility bill. Avoid using bulk upload on a new account haha.
Old 02-07-2024
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
Agreed on this. Purchasing multiple accounts is starting to get really expensive on my end. And these accounts don't last very long.

Would pay good money on a guide on how to create multiple stealth accounts using LLC tax IDs and bypassing all US inform act requests. Not looking to hunt down friends/family members to use their info.
if you need any advice regarding us inform consumers act, you can ask. There are some alternatives other than simply using friend/family
The Following User Says Thank You to josh For This Useful Post:
quantum (02-07-2024)
Old 02-09-2024

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzrocket View Post
It goes both ways. I'd rather deal with a bot than a human. At least once you figure out how to satisfy the bot it generally works consistently going forward, whereas humans can be unpredictable.
AI doesn't mean simple IF-THEN rules. These are multilevel self-learning interactions between automatic agents. They can do much more than a human can do and keep track of huge amount of conditions. No Amazon associate gonna question decisions already made for him by the system.
Old 02-09-2024
Super Moderator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdev View Post
AI doesn't mean simple IF-THEN rules. These are multilevel self-learning interactions between automatic agents. They can do much more than a human can do and keep track of huge amount of conditions. No Amazon associate gonna question decisions already made for him by the system.
Well right now these AI crap is exactly behaving like a little child.
Old 02-09-2024

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdev View Post
I'm aware that it's more advanced than a few basic rules, but I'd still rather deal with a program than a human. Once you figure out how to beat a program, you can beat it consistently.

I spend a significant amount of time and money to open every seller account and have not encountered any of the problems that people who try to save money or cut corners constantly encounter (how many posts are there here of people trying to reuse the same computer for multiple accounts?). And I think this is a good thing. If it was cheap and easy to create a bunch of seller accounts, then the marketplace would be flooded with problematic sellers.

For what I do, I do it without causing problems with brand owners, and without making waves, but regularly see problematic sellers who do the same thing, but in a way that pisses off brand owners and gets them to take action. Sometimes I do get unavoidable problems, but I do my best to keep that to a minimum.

Strategies that involve tons of disposable accounts are getting harder and harder to pull off because they're getting better at preventing that now. It's not cheap or easy to consistently create new accounts anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amzrocket For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (02-15-2024), jcdev (02-11-2024)