Amazon hammer has started to fall! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Amazon hammer has started to fall!

Amazon has started to suspend accounts today Squashing the small sellers for christmas. I have multiple accounts and my main account that has 100% feedback and slowly accumilating feedback was suspended and listings pulled . Under a 30 day review. Other people I know sell on their also with multiple accounts have also lost about 2 accounts each. so out of 6 people i know personally locally have lost 2 accounts each!! these were their money making accounts. Amazon does this every november. I like how some of the big sellers have like 91% feedback and are untoutched.The big sellers are amazon.

Big sellers Feedbacks are padded by amazon!! There is no doubt in my mind. A new seller gets 200 feedbacks in 30 days and i have to pull a hair on their A$$ just to get one. Amazon is currupt and use the 3rd party selleres funds to boost their bottom line.

And the FBA is a scam. I used a buying account to buy an item that was brand new and ordered directly from amazon and the item was opened. So if they do not have it they take it from another sellers section and replace it later on. Nice scam!!

They have spy buyers that buy our items and add them to their warehouse and resell it...

So I was not planning on trying to clean up on amazon for the holiday so I will just be a floater like I planned.I knew this was going to happen but not as quick as it has come of today.. Good luck ..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2010
Threadstarter  

I will walk from this account Seeing how they just pulled my listings I doubt the account is salvageable....100% feedback means D!ck to amazon . Now there holiday games begin. They start makeing millions by holding accounts hostage 3rd party small sellers... Watch and see a lot of you guys will be posting like crazy when they hit you also.. starting up 4 more accounts just to tread water .
Old 11-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Beaches,

It sounds to me like you are starting to take this PERSONALLY.

Of course, this is just my opinion, but...

Treat this as a business problem. We know for a fact that Amazon cleans house right before the Christmas rush. It came a little early this year, so it caught you off guard. These things happen.

In your second post, you already have your own answer. More accounts. Yes, it is a pain in the you-know-what, but let's say it takes you two hours of your time and $50 to create a new stealth Amazon account. For the sake of example, let's say you value your time at $25 per hour (of course, you have to plug your own numbers in here). So that gives us a dollar figure of $100 per new account.

Next question is, how much can you sell on an account before it is blocked? And what is your PROFIT MARGIN?

Let's say that you can sell $1,000 woth of merchandise at a 40% profit (which would be high, I admit). So that is $400 in profit.

Next, attach some sort of a value for the 90 day hold. Obviously, $1 now is better than $1 ninety days from now.

So, do the math and it will quickly become obvious as to whether or not it is worthwhile from a FINANCIAL standpoint.

Emotionally, it is different. And as much as I try to leave my emotions out of these things, I *DO* get that sick feeling when one of my accounts goes down. That is human nature. I am not exempt from this by any means.

Having said that, as ANNOYING and as IRRITATING as the situation can be, I always choose to pick up and move on. NEXT ACCOUNT! Why? Because it is profitable. And that only helps ME. I keep reminding myself that I am in this for the money, NOT to get the "Amazon Gold Star" award.

DON'T LET AMAZON BEAT YOU! YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THAT!
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
schwuller (11-14-2010)
Old 11-16-2010

Longevity: 78%

I think maybe there should be a little information on the type of items people were selling that got their accounts put under review, and I am thinking that these items have high fraud possibilities. Staying safe by selling safe ^_^
Old 11-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Not just that Axc - I figure that some of the big sellers you all are competing with might be getting edgy on their report buttons.
Old 11-16-2010
Threadstarter  

The big sellers are AMAZON with different names.The addresses are set up . Alot of them are suites in buildings .This is All a front. just scout on amazon and look over the big sellers ship address they are all from the states that amazon has wharehouses and headquarters. The little sellers stand no chance anymore. Years ago it was vety easy to survive for years with out getting taken down. Now it lasts like 2-3 months .Just saying . If i sold toilet paper on the account it would not last.Amazon is a game we all know that. So my new outlook is make what i can but have alot of accounts up when the others take the fatal plunge.
I am not taking it personal that already attacked my account but what i am saying it is just assanine that they are so fup!!. All my merchandise is legite. And I hate when a buyer lies because they are a cheap FKs and want free sh!t. That irks me to death. That is why i feel that a lot of sellers just scam amazon. take the money and run. Because amazon has the door open for scamming buyers.

Years ago i got scammers on five thousand dollars in high end electronics.They attacked my bank account and took the money that a buyer said it was not as described. WTF? The buyer never returned the stuff and they got their money back. The funny thing is that the merchandise was brand new listed exactly what it was and purchased a ta a brick and morter retail store.

But that is old news. But sits in the back of my mind everyday when i list something. so now i will open up more accounts and spread the money thin to make upo what i would sell on 1 account .Same thing but I guess this is the way it is Thanks amazon seller support for all your help When you call them you might as well just dial sit there lay the phone down and say nothing because they cant do nothing. why have seller support when they cant answer a question pertaining to your seller account.

they say contact merchant approval via email.Yeah I want to contact amazons merchant approval team( which is seller support) in afghanistan when they do not speak english and do not have any Knowledge what the hell is going on.
But if i ask them how to make a mud house they would go over it step by step ...LOL
JOKE

They are probably sitting in a hut with a 99.00 netbook talking to you with a camel out back.LOL

Last edited by beaches; 11-16-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-16-2010

Longevity: 78%

I use a $99 netbook :(