Questions about Amazon Ghost and blocked account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-03-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Cool Questions about Amazon Ghost and blocked account

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and recently bought Amazon Ghost. I think is very detailed and to the point.. so far everything is good!

I just have a few question I would like some clarification form some of the members here that have more experience with this.

I bought a new computer and I am moving now, so will get a new ISP with a new Router and everything. Unfortunately I had changed my amazon address just before my account got blocked, so I cannot use that one and would like to get a new address:

1. Can I open a seller's account using a P.O Box? or does it have to be a Street address?

Also, I have a street address using UPS, like let's say 123 Main Street #112. However, that address was used one time as a shipping address for my Buyer's Amazon account that got blocked. The UPS office then moved a few stores down and is now 135 Main Street # 112. Should I still use that address? Basically, the street number changed but everything else stayed.

2. I am a little confused about the bank account info. I registered a new company and I am planning on getting a new business account. However, I do have to give my name out to the bank (obviously) so the bank account will be under my name as well as the company's name. So, when I add the bank account in Amazon, can I just put the company's name under "name"? or do I have to put mine? I am afraid to put mine anywhere. I also have 2 last names, so could I just put my first name with my second last name under name? Will the deposit go through with the bank? ( I am thinking about Chase)

3. Can someone recommend a gift card to buy for verification purposes?

I am sorry for the book I just wrote above, but I am terrified of getting linked back to Amazon since it has been a real nightmare as they blocked my account for apparently being linked to another blocked account 2 weeks ago. (Amazon is now holding about $800 of mine)

Thank you everyone, and once again, I loved Amazon Ghost.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by booksrus View Post
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum and recently bought Amazon Ghost. I think is very detailed and to the point.. so far everything is good!

I just have a few question I would like some clarification form some of the members here that have more experience with this.

I bought a new computer and I am moving now, so will get a new ISP with a new Router and everything. Unfortunately I had changed my amazon address just before my account got blocked, so I cannot use that one and would like to get a new address:

1. Can I open a seller's account using a P.O Box? or does it have to be a Street address?

Also, I have a street address using UPS, like let's say 123 Main Street #112. However, that address was used one time as a shipping address for my Buyer's Amazon account that got blocked. The UPS office then moved a few stores down and is now 135 Main Street # 112. Should I still use that address? Basically, the street number changed but everything else stayed.

2. I am a little confused about the bank account info. I registered a new company and I am planning on getting a new business account. However, I do have to give my name out to the bank (obviously) so the bank account will be under my name as well as the company's name. So, when I add the bank account in Amazon, can I just put the company's name under "name"? or do I have to put mine? I am afraid to put mine anywhere. I also have 2 last names, so could I just put my first name with my second last name under name? Will the deposit go through with the bank? ( I am thinking about Chase)

3. Can someone recommend a gift card to buy for verification purposes?

I am sorry for the book I just wrote above, but I am terrified of getting linked back to Amazon since it has been a real nightmare as they blocked my account for apparently being linked to another blocked account 2 weeks ago. (Amazon is now holding about $800 of mine)

Thank you everyone, and once again, I loved Amazon Ghost.
I dont believe a PO box will fly with registration.

Just ask the UPS store to change your box number, and you should be ok.

Just use a variation of your name, or just your initials, then your initials, and last name together. If your name is Jenny Jean Jamison, use JJ JJJamison for the bank name. If the bank sez anything, just explain it must be a glitch from amazon. Or just use the business name, not sure if Amazon will accept this.

Cant help you on the gift card. I used an old credit card that my wife never uses, and for some reason, it got accepted and went through.

Good luck.
Old 12-04-2010

Longevity: 85%

Doesn't matter what address you use. Just as long as it is not a previously suspended account with same address when registering new account. For every new account I make, I open up the yellow pages and select an address by merely pointing randomly at one.

You can still use any address for returns and whatnot even suspended ones as you include these in invoice when you ship out. I even give out one of my suspended address to customers emailing me through amazon. Have never been linked.

Why use a new computer? I've had the same laptop for 3 years now. It is all that I use to get on amazon. Seven up and running accounts and five suspended accounts.
Old 12-04-2010

Longevity: 80%

Recherché , how can you use the same computer? Do you use dial up? I was under the impression that your router can be used to link your accounts.
Old 12-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys..

I spoke to a friend who works a chase, and he said that as long as the name looks similar or something like that that there should be no problem in putting any name. Same thing for a company name. But like Cherquell said, i'm not sure if they'll take that.

Is there anyone in here who has successfully used a DBA name in the Account name for Amazon ?

Mr, Mondo. Yes, your computer can be used to link your account, and the router too. If you buy a new router you would solve that problem. Or you could just change your Ip address and the Mac address for the router. You should buy the guide (Amazon Ghost) I read it and it really cleared up a lot of things for me.
Old 12-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

I'm not sure the name even matters. I looked at my deposit statements and the disbursement has Amazon's name on it and some other stuff, never your name. I think you can use any name you like. We certainly do with Paypal (US Bank), never had any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to ovidiu For This Useful Post:
pruteforce (12-10-2010)
Old 12-10-2010

Are you sure about this? I have a checking account at WellsFargo bank, can I have deposit from Amazon under different name than my real name at WellsFargo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
I'm not sure the name even matters. I looked at my deposit statements and the disbursement has Amazon's name on it and some other stuff, never your name. I think you can use any name you like. We certainly do with Paypal (US Bank), never had any problems.
Old 12-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

From what I see Amazon won't even use your name on the deposit so it doesn't matter. I remember the disbursements are called something like "Amazon disbursement *******" in my bank account. No name. If your bank was OK with stealth names with Paypal, it will surely be OK with the same under Amazon.