anyone else having a real tough time on amazon making money - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default anyone else having a real tough time on amazon making money

Just can't seem too get any cash out of amazon these days. Or any other website for that matter. jumping through hoops and stuck in quicksand. The sites have cracked down real tight and having a tough time trying to sell without getting limited or suspended. the whole thing stinks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 80%

just have to tread lightly, and follow the dynamics of the platform. the money is there for the taking if your willing to invest the time and effort to be successful.
Old 03-13-2012

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
Just can't seem too get any cash out of amazon these days. Or any other website for that matter. jumping through hoops and stuck in quicksand. The sites have cracked down real tight and having a tough time trying to sell without getting limited or suspended. the whole thing stinks
gave up on amazon after the holidays.
Old 03-13-2012

Longevity: 82%

I am having a tough time generating any cashflow. Now with the new policy I'm lucky to even making it to the first transfer.It seems that it is set up to make you sell your items mail your items and when the time comes amazon lays the hammer down . So then 21 days turns into 111 days. They are making us struggle. If your account is new from january 2012 there is no way that you will last on amazon. more than 1-3 months with the same account. I have been through at least 20 accounts now . All items are legitamate to That is the kicker. Mailed out on time and these so called buyers do not leave feed back even when asked so it is one sided amazons side to fleece our merchandise and our funds.
The money is not there to be made as long as they pull their stunts like failed transfers (when there is nothing wrong with your bank) reviews before transfers suspensions for recopied media(when in all hell you know it is BS). linking of accounts etc.

The rolling reserve when you will not see your money. They give you way less then you expect and cant survive on the amount. They treat us like peasents!
sell sell sell. make us more money and we will hold your funds hostage.

This is what I see a long dark tunnel with amazon that will never be the same . Funny thing is that now that the 1099 requirement is pushed back another year. they know this and are doing this to hold us off from making money.
Checked into bezo. He has ties to the govt wall street and bigwigs so this sounds like a a plan in the works.
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

What are you selling?
Old 03-13-2012

Longevity: 74%

How are the account before and after january 2012 different? Do they ask for additional info? or it's all the same process and info but AZ deletes them faster?
Old 03-13-2012

I am selling the same things for over 10 years movies older titles no disney.

This is what is what you see when you sign up and inside the website policy,. we are duped..Then below this is what they recently added ..

I have done all of the above. My Seller Account has valid bank account and credit card information, and I've confirmed shipment my first order. But I have not received payment yet. What's the hold up?

For new sellers, there is an initial 14-day holding period before funds will be disbursed to your bank account. This holding period is an important security requirement and is applied to all new seller accounts.

After the initial 14-day holding period has passed, the funds credited to your Marketplace Payments account are automatically disbursed into your bank account. Future disbursements will be made automatically every 14 days, or you can request disbursements manually once every 24 hours through the Payments section of your Seller Account.

After funds are released from your Marketplace Payments account, it can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred from our bank to yours. Business days are Monday through Friday.

Disbursement date + 5 business days = Funds in your bank account

Now this is what they added since people were complaining of their scam

Individual Sellers

Generally, Amazon Services first settles your account 21 days after you register with Seller Central. Subsequently, the settlement process repeats every 7 days. Each automatic weekly disbursement will reflect the net proceeds for orders you confirmed as shipped between 14 and 21 days prior to the disbursement date.
Old 03-13-2012

Longevity: 79%

It's hard enough to sell on amazon with a good profit margain and it's even harder to get feedback....

I bet if amazon had auctions too it would be a total different ball game! the traffic and sales will be through the roof
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%

Am az on tries to be very classy to avoid auctions.
Old 03-13-2012
Threadstarter  

they used to have Amazon auctions and you were able to specify your own payment methods. It was good in a way But then they dropped it as usual like everything else they do to screw the sellers..
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

If everyone is getting screwed then where are the seller going? Must be getting back on somehow.

Id say anything DVD, old or not is a huge risk. I believe maybe the problem is in the product.
Old 03-13-2012

must be selling elsewhere. look over amazons website hardly any new sellers. Just sellers with thousand or more feedback. basicly aspkins site is amazon sellers trying to sell.. so a majority are in the same boat not selling.. getting suspended reviewed or can.t log in.
Old 03-13-2012

Longevity: 85%

It is still going very well for me. All 6 of my amazon accounts are at least 1 1/2 years old. Some almost 3 years. My feedback scores range from 60 to about 140.

I just had an irrational customer blame me for selling them a non-authentic DVD on one of them. She left negative feedback and stated she also contacted amazon several times. I was for sure my account was gone, but it is one of my oldest and amazon just sent me a policy warning. I'm for certain if that account was newer, it would have been a goner. I'll just lay low and sell from my others.
Old 03-14-2012
Threadstarter  

Older accounts are still up. Any new accounts are not making the cut!!
Old 03-20-2012

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
must be selling elsewhere. look over amazons website hardly any new sellers. Just sellers with thousand or more feedback.
I see tons of new sellers on AMZ. Why have you been posting this same tired spiel for several years now? Example from 2010:

Quote:
It is getting pathetic now with these sites . I mean you put alot of time into listings and they keep closing accounts. Accounts last from 2 weeks to 2 months! WTF?? And getting feedback is like pulling teeth! And if you get it it is usually a negative., That was deliberatley done to get you booted off.I think that the majority of buyers are actually sellers.You can't even have a legit account anymore even if you wanted to .between the suspensions reviews, negative feedback and jut dumb A$$ buyers. You need to have multiple accounts just to eat. God for bid you sell a 100.00 item they hold you hostage!!
It sounds like you just came to this forum to scare away new competitors from selling on AMZ.
Old 03-20-2012

Ok that is what I'm doing scaring away competition.Iv'e been selling along time..I do not care about competition .Only getting paid for my stuff!!!
Old 03-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Ok that is what I'm doing scaring away competition.Iv'e been selling along time..I do not care about competition .Only getting paid for my stuff!!!
And moan.

Always with the troubles.

Always amazon is wrong or amazon is this.

You are consistently putting down amazon.

Yet you sell on it allegedly....

Is there a motive?
Old 03-20-2012

You will all see in the coming months what will happen don't say I did not warn you. Something big is going to go down. so all you so called big money makers on amazon better stash your cash.

Now How can amazon be right. Deleting all accounts for the christmas season??C'mon
there are only a handful of sellers on this aspkin site that have an older account all the new sellers are not getting off the ground. They are lucky if they are staying alive more than the 21 day hold...
Old 03-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%

A lot probably depends on what is being sold. I would love to hear more success stories from AZ sellers with their own products as opposed to...knock-off stuff.
Old 03-20-2012

Longevity: 79%

If you sell your owns stuff it's usually a great profit - One of my neighbours sells his own paintings and makes bank
Old 03-20-2012

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
C'mon there are only a handful of sellers on this aspkin site that have an older account all the new sellers are not getting off the ground.
These "older accounts" were originated during the time when you claimed AMZ was dropping the hammer.
Old 03-20-2012

Longevity: 89%

What happens, if all details are real...would i still get the boot.
Closed Thread