I skrewed up on my ebay accounts now i started doing Amazon. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

I Suggest that you STOP selling,,and wait for the review to be over,, this way if you fail the review,,you will have less money tied up,,

Old 06-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutStealth View Post
So your suggesting i remove all of my inventory? Its my cellphone i always have on me
slapped said NOTHING like that.

Start training yourself to 'listen' & not assume.
Old 06-13-2012

Longevity: 70%

I think he is very excited that he has made so many sales.......
Old 06-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty1 View Post
I think he is very excited that he has made so many sales.......
yes you are right, i am..... this business has so much money in it that it makes the blood in my veins boil.
Old 06-15-2012
Threadstarter  

I got this message yesterday guys, i contacted amazon a couple of times no one could really help me but they all said it seems strange that they have contacted you through a sellers account when usually something like this you would have gotten a message from amazon first....

Amazon Seller
Via Email
Re: NOTICE OF TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
To the Owner(s) of *******:
Please be advised this firm represents the interests of Keep a Breast Foundation, Inc. as they relate to claims against ****** and its owners for claims of fraud, trademark infringement, unfair business practices, and copyright infringement. Any further communication regarding this matter should be directed to our offices.
Keep a Breast Foundation, Inc. is the owner of the KEEP A BREAST brand and numerous trademarks and trade dress. Our client is the owner of registered trademarks for (heart logo) ® and i (heart logo) boobies! ®. They are also the authors and owners of all copyright interests in the I LOVE BOOBIES related designs.
Before proceeding with a federal lawsuit against you and your company, we are writing to you directly as a courtesy to explore whether a resolution is possible. We have discovered that unauthorized products infringing Keep a Breast’s trademark and copyright interests are presently being sold at your online store on Amazon.com.
As a result, Keep a Breast Foundation, Inc. is currently sustaining damages, and will continue to do so until your infringing activities terminate. We are confident that should we be forced to initiate judicial intervention, we will secure a substantial judgment against you and/or your company for injunctive relief, compensatory damages, punitive damages, attorney’s fees, and costs.
Given the serious nature of these allegations, we demand that you:
• Immediately (today) cease and desist from advertising, selling or making available any infringing product in any of your online stores;
• Immediately provide us with the name and contact information of the individual person from whom you received the infringing products;
• Immediately provide us with all receipts and documentation of your purchase of the infringing product from your supplier;
• Immediately surrender all infringing merchandise you currently have in inventory;
• Immediately provide a report indicating your gross sales figures of the infringing items.

We are experienced in pursuing online retailers, including those who market through Amazon. We have been successful in obtaining online retailers’ identities, locations, and attaching bank accounts. Recently, Amazon.com has taken steps to permanently terminate Seller's rights on its platform resulting from Keep A Breast infringement notices. We mean business, and our sights are set on making you our next example. We trust you understand the situation and can appreciate our client’s intention to vigilantly protect its rights. In this endeavor, we expect immediate confirmation of your compliance, evidenced in writing, by no later than Thursday, June 14, 2012, or we will advise our client to immediately pursue judicial intervention for substantial damages and a court order for removal of all I LOVE BOOBIES branded merchandise from your retail online store. I will be checking the website tomorrow the 14th, to see if you have removed all of your infringing offerings.
Of course, nothing contained in this letter is intended to be, nor shall be deemed, an admission by our client of any fact or a waiver by it of any right, all of which it expressly reserves.
We look forward to your timely response.
Sincerely,
COAST LAW GROUP, LLP

Gary L. Sirota, Attorney for
Keep a Breast Foundation, Inc.
Old 06-15-2012
Threadstarter  

What should i do? the amazon support (i talked to few) told me it was possibly spam, but i took off the listing and haven't replied to the message...... how do i know it isnt just someone trying to find out where i got the items from how much money i have made off it and how much i got them for?

Amazon support really sucks.

Last edited by AllAboutStealth; 06-15-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 06-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Not that anyone cares but i got in contact with the lawyer and he said,dont sweat it your not in trouble for the amount of bracelets you have, its not worth my time i take down people that have over 20k bracelets.
Old 06-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Not that anyone cares but i got in contact with the lawyer and he said,dont sweat it your not in trouble for the amount of bracelets you have, its not worth my time i take down people that have over 20k bracelets.
The Lawyer told you that?
Old 06-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Speaking of surprises, slapped, anyone think that legal letter isn't totally professional?
Old 06-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

something is Wrong thats for SURE
Old 06-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Well he did say he wants me to take a pair of scissors and cut all the amount i have and throw in garbage..... and if i continue doing it they will have to take action. But in the end seemed like a real cool guy.
Old 06-17-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

I wouldn't sweat it. Ignore the letter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Virus278 For This Useful Post:
AllAboutStealth (06-18-2012)
Old 06-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Letters dont count for sh*t unless sent via registered means.

Did you google the attorney name? The law group? You do have to do some research.

That being said...final onus on you
Old 06-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Did you google the attorney name? The law group? You do have to do some research.

All the info is there my friend i didn't even write back to the message i reseched his name and found his number called him and his secretary picked up left him a message and got a call back from him.... it was him that had sent the message but he also told me he sends messages like that all the time
Old 06-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Type this in google

Gary L. Sirota, Attorney for
Keep a Breast Foundation, Inc.

and please tell me if i contacted the right person it should be the first link
Old 06-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Well, if your account is under Review, and the Lawyers letter that you recieved is indeed legit, I can only assume that that lawyer also sent one to Amazon in reguards to your selling account,,,that is gonna make passing the account Review a little difficult,,,better take a look at Amazon Ghost,,,
Old 06-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

After doing your research AllAboutStealth, you have to make a decision. Personally, it's too much to go scrambling in a lost cause. I will not be googling that name or whatever because it does me no good profitwise or timewise :( sorry...

I like slapped's idea though...
Old 06-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Hey guys just letting you know on the update, i have no problems so far

Payments Learn more
Transfer of $781.14 scheduled to initiate on Jun 28, 2012*
*Transfers can take 3-5 business days to complete and actual transfer amount is subject to change. View our Help page for more information about when you will be paid.

Once it goes through i will update you guys on it
Old 06-28-2012

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
That is your FIRST Rookie Mistake,,,,,NO ONE is good on AMAZON,,,,EVER,,,This Weekend a fellow Stealther and Friend of mine told me that he lost an Amazon account with OVER 600,,,100% Positive Feedback,,,,And he has been Stealthin on Amazon for YEARS, with Countless accounts,,,so it is SAFE to assume that he is a Bit more experienced than you,,,

If you had problems on Ebay,,I GUARANTEE Amazon will give you NOTHING but heartache

Read the book,,,Read and search the Forum,,learn as MUCH about Amazon as Possible,,Believe me,,I sell on Both Amazon and Ebay,,,Amazon is MUCH, MUCH,,Harder to sell on that Ebay,,,,you WILL Learn this, Amazon will TEACH you,,,,

Search the forum for threads on How Amazon simply DELETES Accounts all together with NO Warning, and Loaded with MONEY that will KEEP,,,Yes This is now VERY Common with Amazon and LEGAL,,,Some usere here have LOST TENS of THOUSANDS of Dollars this way,,,,,,,,

Do you still think that you have Nothing to worry about?

Good Luck

Jesus Christ, this is such a downer I don't think I'll be able to get wood for like a month. Good advise though and correct, you are NEVER safe on Amazon. Kinda like at many jobs these days though. But we all know that if you play your sh*t right, you can make way more money than everyone else doing 9-5. That's why we put up with Amazon's sh*t. Still, I wholehearted believe that this job may possibly one day become extinct. If you make a lot of money, don't blow it.. saaave it. A rainy day will come in this line of work. Just believe that suspensions come with the territory and don't have any cray expectations. Just be prepared as best you can.
Old 07-03-2012
Threadstarter  

UPDATE ON MY AMAZON!!!

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your seller account.

We conduct account reviews in support of our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies.

Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
Old 07-03-2012
Threadstarter  

I dont seem to understand this, i have shipped out all my items same exact day or if anything the next day.... wth is this?