Does AZ Offer postage for padded flat rate envelopes?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-31-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Does AZ Offer postage for padded flat rate envelopes??

I keep meaning to ask this and never get around to it , but I have one Amazon Account my first original , and listed same items that sell on ebay and not until 4 months in did I guess they give u more exposure because now when I list I sell our quick where in the first few months made 1 or 2 sales a month now ill list 10 and sell within 24 hours

Anyway am I missing the option or is there a way to print postage for priority padded flat rate envelopes.

I been taking risks and just printing flat rate envelope postage and putting it on the padded but it's $5.05 when padded is $ 5.70, it's worked because I'd ship 100 ebay padded flat rate and have just 2 packages from AZ in the bunch so they all went through but , I just would love to pay the right postage especially now I still haven't had time to do much research on AZ. So I just been selling 10 items a month which now takes 1 full day all of a sudden and that's it I need to learn more and don't want to get suspended

So definitely need to find if it's there at all the option to purchases flat rate padded priority envelope postage, any help would be appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Does AZ Offer postage for padded flat rate envelopes??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I keep meaning to ask this and never get around to it , but I have one Amazon Account my first original , and listed same items that sell on ebay and not until 4 months in did I guess they give u more exposure because now when I list I sell our quick where in the first few months made 1 or 2 sales a month now ill list 10 and sell within 24 hours

Anyway am I missing the option or is there a way to print postage for priority padded flat rate envelopes.

I been taking risks and just printing flat rate envelope postage and putting it on the padded but it's $5.05 when padded is $ 5.70, it's worked because I'd ship 100 ebay padded flat rate and have just 2 packages from AZ in the bunch so they all went through but , I just would love to pay the right postage especially now I still haven't had time to do much research on AZ. So I just been selling 10 items a month which now takes 1 full day all of a sudden and that's it I need to learn more and don't want to get suspended

So definitely need to find if it's there at all the option to purchases flat rate padded priority envelope postage, any help would be appreciated
Not for Amazon shipping label. If you want to do paddle just print your label from USPS.com and update your amazon account manually
Old 10-31-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts

I don't understand why they wouldn't give every option but thanks
Old 10-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 67%

I've also been using the option to print Flat Rate envelope ($5.05) and using the padded Flat rate envelope ($5.70). I print them through stamps.com. I've never had a problem with this.

In fact, prior to printing online, I went to a Postal Clerk at my local office. The clerk told me I used the wrong postage and it my package wasn't a flat rate envelope.

I turned it over and asked smugly...then what's this say, as I pointed out the giant red flat rate envelope printed on it. She was baffled; said she never saw a padded flat rate envelope before. Go figure.
Old 11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0u$ View Post

In fact, prior to printing online, I went to a Postal Clerk at my local office. The clerk told me I used the wrong postage and it my package wasn't a flat rate envelope.

I turned it over and asked smugly...then what's this say, as I pointed out the giant red flat rate envelope printed on it. She was baffled; said she never saw a padded flat rate envelope before. Go figure.
Right, the window clerks aren't familiar with it cause it's only available from USPS.com.
Old 11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0u$ View Post
I've also been using the option to print Flat Rate envelope ($5.05) and using the padded Flat rate envelope ($5.70). I print them through stamps.com. I've never had a problem with this.
I was doing the same thing till about 2 months ago. A paddie I sent with regular flat rate came back for insufficient postage. They noticed it at the customers po in Florida so it took about 10 days to come back to me. Fortunately I had a cool customer that didn't cause me any trouble.