My 3 ghost plan for amazon, would like opinions/warnings! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-12-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default My 3 ghost plan for amazon, would like opinions/warnings!

Currently I have a legit amazon account and it's going well, very happy with the platform so far... however taking a note out of my eb experience I will not allow myself to be comfortable with just 1 active account, I want to expand to an additional 3 strong ghost accounts. Pretty new to the amazon game so please point out any ill-thoughts.

I sell legit items, ship at latest 1 business day, and I go very far in the matter of costumer service... so my goal here is to LAST on amazon and have the security of 4 active accounts.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here's what I'll be using, a lot of this is recycling from my strongest eb stealth accounts, none of it every touched my real amazon account.

1.) Technical infomation
  • VMware (Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10) with different screen resolutions
  • I will be using all 3 major browsers, 1 per acc (IE/Chrome/FF), with different plugins/fonts and text formatting to create a very unique fingerprint
  • Contrasting VPNs, probably all from 24vc
  • I will ensure a fresh & clean mac address by using 3 unique USB Ethernet adapters with the connections coming from my router, and enabled on my VMware machines.

2.) Personal information
  • All stealth and contrasting locations
  • H20 sim cards, registered to the stealth information
  • all 3 major email providers, 1 for each account
  • I will be using real credit cards, different companies, for verification (never used on ama) I will change my registered address to the stealth address. My understanding is personal name DOES NOT matter on the card.
  • LLC EINs* when they request *(THESE all are registered to 1 parent LLC, can this be a potential link problem?)
  • I will not be adding a bank account to these for a while, and when i do they will be from different branches & checking accounts.

3.) Item/fulfillment Information
  • I will be selling mostly in the similar CATEGORYS, however I will not be selling the same ITEM across any account... I will try to keep my inventories as unique as possible but the item type will be similar.
  • I will do my best to not go over $750 for the first 3 months, after that I will be limiting myself to 1.5k for another 3 months, then I will probably push as much as I can, within reason.
  • I will handling all my shipping under 1 Shipstation account. Same post office for package drop offs. I will be printing & supplying the tracking for each account at DIFFERENT times.
  • I will be listing the first batch of items 1 month apart from each-other, so the likelihood of the accounts getting reviewed around the same time are slim.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm terrified of the amazon linking monster, so I'm REALLY trying my best here to go as unique as possible-- especially since my legit account is in great standing and it would be pretty devastating for them to be linked to my ghosts.

If there is ANYTHING REMOTELY SKETCHY or something a missed about my plan/setup that could lead to a link/get me into trouble, please point it out and I will fix it.

Thanks for reading & your time

Last edited by Mitsu; 02-13-2016 at 02:03 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2016

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: My 3 ghost plan for amazon, would like opinions/warnings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
[*]I will be using real credit cards, different companies, for verification (never used on ama) I will change my registered address to the stealth address, leave it like that for a month or two, then change it back to my real info. My understanding is personal name DOES NOT matter on the card.
Amazon will check your card before each disbursment with avs system, name doesn't matter, but the number of the house and the zip code do, so i think i'ts better not to change it even after a month or 2
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOKNAPA For This Useful Post:
Mitsu (02-13-2016)
Old 02-13-2016
Threadstarter  

Whew yeah that would have been a problem... I will just leave the billing address under the stealth address then, I rarely use them so it shouldn't be a problem.
Old 02-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

You can use all the free phone apps on amazon. No problems at all if you want to save a few dollars.

Amazon requests tax info on personal accounts at exactly 25 transactions and limits the account at exactly 50. On business accounts it is required before you can sell.

You can enter a made up tax number and be able to sell for 30 additional days. You can then add another ⊗⊗⊗⊗ number and repeat if you are not sure about adding an EIN to the account that early.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Mitsu (02-13-2016)
Old 02-13-2016

Longevity: 53%

All looks OK, but why not start learning with one rather than 3. The $750 is a myth also. As long as you get feedback and your metrics remain good you will be Ok. why not try FBA?

I work quite differently with my accounts but each to there own and you will be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
Mitsu (02-13-2016)
Old 02-13-2016
Threadstarter  

Yeah... I am going to make these a bit apart... probably make 1, breath, wait around a month, make the other ect.

I just want my plan in stone so once I go make the account, I don't make a mistake by not being 'unique' enough... All the horror stories about amazon's bots I've read made me want to have this planned out well in advanced, so execution is flawless.

Is the $750 really a myth? Maybe not exactly $750 but surely it's wise to go slow on a newer account while you build up some history, right?

I'll have to look into FBA, is it really worth it though? I come from a very extensive eb selling history so I've never had a problem with shipping, I have pretty good system.
Old 02-13-2016

You have to grow week on week maybe 25% increase per week and push customers for feedback.

FBA you will be able to sell big as there are no real holds as amazon controls stock shipping etc so they have very little risk. Maybe mixing self fulfilment and FBA. There is an actual calculator within seller central which compares the cost of you shipping it or FBA. Its very cost effective if you are selling big numbers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
Mitsu (02-13-2016), yankee (02-13-2016)
Old 02-13-2016
Threadstarter  

Quick hypothetical here, when I finish my online storefront; If I were to include an invitation/coupon code card for people to come and order from it, can this potentially link back to me?

An example would be: A buyer buys from account #1, then later buys from account #3, and gets the same invitation card... turns out buyer has some knowledge of seller policies and is a spiteful bozo, now he knows it's 1 company operating multiple seller accounts on amazon.

Can he get in touch with people who would actually take action on this and WOULD they?

I know this is a little far out there, but I'm trying to rack my mind around the possibilities.
Old 02-13-2016

If you include any marketing in your shipments to divert customers away from amazon to your web-store you will be suspended. Just sell with your various accounts and if done correctly you will make very good money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (02-26-2016), Mitsu (02-13-2016)