Accidentally logged into recently suspended account on stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-15-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Accidentally logged into recently suspended account on stealth

Accidentally logged into banned account on stealth ip day before my first disbursement. I caught it quick. Am I done and is it likely that my other account will get deleted? I have a large sum in there
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-16-2016

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Accidentally logged into recently suspended account on stealth

stealth IP only? NOT the browser/computer you manage your stealth from?

If it was just the IP, you -might- be okay... ama seems on the ball to act on these things quickly (unlike pp/eb), especially before disbursement, so if you make it through the week, you should be able to breath easy.

If it was your computer+browser as well... ... people have done this on their pp/eb accounts and nothing happened if they caught it quickly-- but amazon is a different beast. I'd start planing a new account if this was the case.

Last edited by Mitsu; 02-16-2016 at 12:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsu For This Useful Post:
abdulkabba (02-16-2016)
Old 02-16-2016
Threadstarter  

What do you mean by computer plus browser as well?yes it is the same computer I manage my new stealth from, that's the only way it could happen right? First I did a system reinstall them I purchased a fresh VPN and created my new stealth. I accidentally logged into the old account while on the new fresh VPN.
Old 02-16-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulkabba View Post
What do you mean by computer plus browser as well?yes it is the same computer I manage my new stealth from, that's the only way it could happen right? First I did a system reinstall them I purchased a fresh VPN and created my new stealth. I accidentally logged into the old account while on the new fresh VPN.
Well my friend, wait until someone with more experience with amazon linking comes by, maybe it takes more than a single login to cause damage, but form my understanding & fears, you should start planning a new account.
abdulkabba (02-16-2016)
Old 02-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Ahhh! Ok crap
Old 02-16-2016

Longevity: 57%

Well, a one time IP link wont get you flagged. But, if this activity keeps re occurring then thats another story.

Try to be more careful in the future. A IP link normally means that your account will be deleted with all that cash in side if caught and not just suspended.

Put security measures in place to insure that you dont do this again.

Last edited by Kristy; 02-16-2016 at 08:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristy For This Useful Post:
abdulkabba (02-16-2016)
Old 02-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks hopefully I'll be good. It's been 14 hours now and no suspension. Just waiting for that disbursement email. When that comes I'll rest easy and start making a new account. I won't sell on this until I get the money from the previously suspended account. Also a few more quick question. 1.Does putting your account on vacation cause automatic review? Or should I just make popular products out of stock and leave a few that I know won't sell if I'm gonna put this account on hold for a month or two. 2. Does your first disbursement cause an automatic review? I added my bank 3 days ago no issue. 3. Now that I have linked the accounts will any review cause an automatic suspension? For example if they apply a rolling reserve like they usually do, will that cause an automatic suspension?keep in mind it was the same cpu I used to operate the old account. I just did a system reinstall ,created new user and used my 24vc fresh plan. The fresh plan is a private ip right? dont want to look ahead too far just want to be prepared if this account makes it through
Old 02-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Account suspended but not deleted. If they were going to delete would they do it right away? I still have acces to previously suspended account
Old 02-17-2016

Longevity: 53%

What reason have they given for suspension
Old 02-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Linkage after previous account was suspended. It was linked to the account that I am still waiting to recurve a large sum from
Old 02-17-2016

From my understanding, deletion is not the standard MO if an account gets linked to another suspended account-- unless the account linked was very naughty acc (counterfeit/fraud, ect).

Also in case you didn't know, it's a $15 one time fee to change your IP with 24vc, so you don't have to pay for a new plan once you start creating your new account.
abdulkabba (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Ok so if I got a regular suspension and both accounts are still there I should be good right?
Old 02-17-2016

I've never read someone getting suspended then later getting deleted... they usually decide if deletion is warranted when they're suspending the account, so you should be good.

There's nothing you can do to change the outcome regardless so try not to lose sleep over it, what's done is done.

A final note of advice, when I was first starting stealth I was scared I would do something similar to what you did, so I made a desktop image and wrote this in large text:
"YOU ARE [STEALTH NAME]
YOUR ACCOUNT IS [LOGIN NAME]"
Old 02-17-2016

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 85%

sorry to hear this.
you will get your payment, it won't be suspension then deletion, if amazon want to delete you, they will do at first place.