selling dvds on amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-08-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 195
Thanks: 30
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default selling dvds on amazon

Hi, I have alot of used dvds i want to sell on a normal amazoon aco**** not stealth. i heard someone say on youtube, if you sell dvds you have a high chance of getting acccount restircted as customers report dvds as ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and if you cant prove it they suspend you.

is that true? your thoughts on the matter?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-08-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
Hi, I have alot of used dvds i want to sell on a normal amazoon aco**** not stealth. i heard someone say on youtube, if you sell dvds you have a high chance of getting acccount restircted as customers report dvds as ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and if you cant prove it they suspend you.

is that true? your thoughts on the matter?
They have great margins but yes thats true. Also DVDs are most gated. So you would need to get ungated first.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-08-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 195
Thanks: 30
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenjiMishima View Post
They have great margins but yes thats true. Also DVDs are most gated. So you would need to get ungated first.
what do you mean "gated"?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-08-2016
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,300
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 4,933 Times in 3,398 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
what do you mean "gated"?
They have it blocked, you need "permission" by Amazon....and to get permission you need to supply invoices and stuff.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
bonedaddy101 (09-08-2016)
  #5  
Old 09-08-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 195
Thanks: 30
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

oh okay, i am talking about used dvd not new, I am able to list these straight away
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-08-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
oh okay, i am talking about used dvd not new, I am able to list these straight away
Im pretty sure you would get the listing suppressed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-08-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 195
Thanks: 30
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenjiMishima View Post
Im pretty sure you would get the listing suppressed.
well I have been listing them fine, i only see restrictions for referburished items not returns,

I find it wired amazon would let me list used dvds if i were not aloud to?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-08-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
well I have been listing them fine, i only see restrictions for referburished items not returns,

I find it wired amazon would let me list used dvds if i were not aloud to?
Hmm I feel thats something thats a matter of time. Cause I think its against TOS to list new items as used.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-09-2016
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,698
Thanks: 505
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,492 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Cause I think its against TOS to list new items as used.
Where does he say that he's doing that?

Quote:
Hi, I have a lot of used dvds i want to sell on a normal amazon account not stealth
He is wanting to sell used DVDs only.
__________________
UK PAYPAL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
IDENTITY CONFIRMED ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
GET FRESH RESIDENTIAL IP ADDRESSES HERE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
bonedaddy101 (09-09-2016)
  #10  
Old 09-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Where does he say that he's doing that?



He is wanting to sell used DVDs only.
Sorry I am assuming he would eventually move on to selling new ones. Since DVDs are a dying breed, they are often on clearance everywhere. So honestly I wouldnt be surprised if one eventually things. "Well I could profit off these."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-09-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 195
Thanks: 30
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenjiMishima View Post
Sorry I am assuming he would eventually move on to selling new ones. Since DVDs are a dying breed, they are often on clearance everywhere. So honestly I wouldnt be surprised if one eventually things. "Well I could profit off these."
im not looking to make profit just gain feedback as have only just started even will take a loss if needs be.

So is there any problem selling used dvds?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-11-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: selling dvds on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
im not looking to make profit just gain feedback as have only just started even will take a loss if needs be.

So is there any problem selling used dvds?
I would check with amazon to be sure.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling DVDs on Amazon supdawg1985 Amazon 12 01-24-2015 04:16 AM
Selling Used DVDs supdawg1985 Amazon 11 06-15-2014 01:57 PM
selling dvds on amazon? bigdad Amazon 2 04-20-2011 01:50 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58