How to open new paypal after getting limited. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 06-17-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default How to open new paypal after getting limited.

Hello everytone..i had a paypal account and was selling in ebay. Then i decided to use another new ebay account and starting selling on that one. I sold a lot of items in one day and next thing i know is they limited my account. So I used my gf's bank details and used that paypal but the next day they limited my other account too. They said i wont be able to use paypal again neither will my gf be. But i can get my money after 180 days. I was doing well in ebay and the items i sold were good and everyone likes it. But i am unable to list my items again on ebay.au because ebay wants paypal. What can i do??i have another account too but i am not sure if i can use the same name and address for my new paypal. Please help!!!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejavu View Post
Hello everytone..i had a paypal account and was selling in ebay. Then i decided to use another new ebay account and starting selling on that one. I sold a lot of items in one day and next thing i know is they limited my account. So I used my gf's bank details and used that paypal but the next day they limited my other account too. They said i wont be able to use paypal again neither will my gf be. But i can get my money after 180 days. I was doing well in ebay and the items i sold were good and everyone likes it. But i am unable to list my items again on ebay.au because ebay wants paypal. What can i do??i have another account too but i am not sure if i can use the same name and address for my new paypal. Please help!!!!!
Did you get the Stealth Book? If not I would strongly suggest that you buy one and it will solve all the issues that you're going through. If not, you can find most of the answers in this forum, however it will take you some time, and time is money. I'm not affiliated with the Stealth Book but it does help you in getting your way round faster.
Old 06-18-2010
Threadstarter  

hello there..thank you for the reply. However i do not fully understand how the book works. I have read a couple of review about this book and it doesnt look too good. If anyone could help me more about what the book helps us in doing maybe i would be interested in buying but at the moment i am not sure about this book. I had purchased another ebook called the paypal blueprints and it was a total waste of money. They advertised great things inside that book and all it had was his own story and everything that we already know but no good solution or any useful info. I am new in here but i think i will surf through various posts to get my answer and find a way. Any help from anyone is highly welcomed and appreciated. Thank you!!!
Old 06-18-2010

Longevity: 81%

I apologize but you are not correct about the Stealth Book...It's a very useful and knowledgeable guide that will help you to get back on Ebay and PayPal...
All the answers to your questions are there...Just follow all the instructions and you'll find yourself seling successfully on Ebay again.... If not, dig through the forum, but don't be surprised if you miss something and everything will go wrong...Actually, this forum is built around this book....so, it's up to you...
Old 06-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome

ptenchick is "spot on" with the Stealth Book - nice manual to work with for groundwork.

You will find your answers if you sift through all the posts of course but the guide is simple and relaxed read.

Best of luck with getting back in the game.

One tip though is don't use same name with ebay and paypal - you are asking to get trounced quickly. New account - new name - new user location.
Old 06-18-2010

yep. the stealth book is totally worth the moment..it really helps you understand more..
when you get it.read ALL of it!
Old 06-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
hello there..thank you for the reply. However i do not fully understand how the book works. I have read a couple of review about this book and it doesnt look too good. If anyone could help me more about what the book helps us in doing maybe i would be interested in buying but at the moment i am not sure about this book. I had purchased another ebook called the paypal blueprints and it was a total waste of money. They advertised great things inside that book and all it had was his own story and everything that we already know but no good solution or any useful info. I am new in here but i think i will surf through various posts to get my answer and find a way. Any help from anyone is highly welcomed and appreciated. Thank you!!!

The Stealth Book will Explain EVERYTHING you need to know for Opening a Fresh New Ebay sellers account and a Verified Paypal account, and how to Keep them. Everything from Configuring your Computer, Getting New IP addresses, and Much, Much more to Keep Ebay and Paypal from figuring out that you were suspended Before, This forum does NOT have All the information in the Stealth book, Rather it is a place were Buyers of the Stealth Book can discuss the Constant Changes that Paypal and Ebay are forever making to Make selling with them Harder, there is a Lot of information that was in the FIRST Stealth Book that does Not Work anymore that is why this forum exists to discuss those changes and the New solutions it is also why the Stealth book was rewritten 3 Times---to Keep it Up to Date
Old 06-19-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

eBay Stealth is organized in a linear fashion. The instructions and explanations are much more clear and concise than the posts here in the forum, thus it is a much more efficient and effective read.

You may equate a comparison similar to this:
1. I hand you my notebook of data, all organized, at the end of the year. It's all tidy.

2. I give you all the stray scraps of paper, post-its, text files, emails, bookmarks, etc etc and let you do your best to figure out what it all means. Oh and good luck reading my chicken scratch underneath the coffee stains and spilled ashtray dust.

Now, considering the above scenarios - which would seem best for you?

Number one would be the stealth guide. Number two would be the forum.

I hope that helps you determine whether you might find the ebook more or less helpful. For me, there is no question. I got it, read it, then started over afterward and applied it. I continue to return here for updated info and to keep others updated.
Old 06-21-2010
Threadstarter  

hey there..thank you everyone for the reply. I might buy the book then since everyone has recommended it. Just a bit scared to jump right on because of a previous experience with another ebook which was absolutely useless. Anyways..just wanted to know if the book helps with paypal too.. i dont have any problem with my ebay till now. Paypal suspended my account and I want to sell on ebay but without paypal they dont :(
Old 06-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Can I ask why your flag is NEPAL? Are you from that beautiful country because I never heard of ebay there lol
Old 06-22-2010
Threadstarter  

hey..yes i am from Nepal but i live in Australia currently that is where i used ebay before.
Old 06-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi..i just have few query. If anyone could help me with this I would be very thankful. I had my paypal limited. But now I am using my friend's bank account to open a new paypal. I have moved to a new place so I am using a completely new internet connection. I used to use safari for my previous paypal and ebay. But I have dloaded firefox to use ebay and paypal for the new one. I will be opening a completely new email address for both ebay and paypal. I will be using my old laptop that I have used previously. Can anyone suggest any other thing that I might need to do before going ahead with the new paypal and ebay. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you!!
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote:
I will be using my old laptop that I have used previously.
Have you modified it or cleaned the registry? Installed a new OS? Renamed the computer?

I don't want to sound like a shill, but you REALLY REALLY need the Stealth Book. I can already see potential problems here.

I totally understand that you don't like e-books. I hate them myself. Most of them are completely worthless and give you wild theories that are unworkable in the real world, or tell you to do things that are immoral or downright illegal.

I was on the forum for a couple of months before I decided to buy the e-book. It was well worth the money. If I did not have the knowledge from the book, I would have screwed up the first few accounts I set up.

The Stealth Book is not going to make you rich. It is not going to tell you what to sell, how to make a profit or cure any diseases. But it WILL tell you EXACTLY how to set up the accounts and MORE IMPORTANTLY how to KEEP THEM! Stealth accounts are worthless if they just get limited or closed.

I do not get one dime if you buy this. Neither do the others who have responded to your questions. We keep giving the same advice because we have ALL BEEN IN YOUR SHOES for one reason or another. Stealth accounts are not rocket science. But they definitely require attention to detail. There are MANY MANY details, in fact TOO MANY for anyone to reasonably post.

My best suggestion is to buy the Stealth Book. Read it at least twice. Preferably three times. Then, map out your plan for the first account. Write everything down. As you do this, you will discover new questions. At that point, some of the more experienced forum members can help you with specific advice.

There really are no shortcuts.

I apologize if you find this less than helpful.