Success with Managed Payments!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 01-13-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Success with Managed Payments!!!

Ok,

I've waited it out and waited it out, had all listings cancelled due to managed payments and continued to wait and search for a solution. Finally a message popped up on the main ebay seller hub page saying something like "update your details to continue selling on ebay". This was not a message in my ebay messages, was just a clickable link at the top of the page, so I clicked on the link which took me to a page where it said I needed to update my ID ect.

I though....**** it, clicked through, uploaded the same F@ke docs linked to the account, gave a fresh bank account linked to my real name, deposits were done, deposits were retrieved then a message from ebay saying "We need to verify your documents" came through again so I figured I was toast. Uploaded the same docs that I had uploaded the day before and....

BANG! We have confirmed your documents and you are now registered for managed payments. Have since withdrawn funds successfully and all is looking good. I will maintain the original F@ke details I've always used over the past 12 years so I don't rock the boat

Things to keep in mind

1.) - I have over 30K feedback and there might be some sort of system flag that has allowed me to get away with it as I am a larger seller.

2.) I watched my business die and waited for 2 to 3 months with 0 sales before I saw the message (I was of course selling on other accounts though in the meantime).

3.) I closed my store down and cancelled my subscription 2 months before the clickable link appeared.

3.) I have only just kicked this account on again. Being less than 6 weeks into it, there is a chance ebay may still shut it down. (I don't trust I'm safe until 3+ months after a document lodge/name change ect.

I hope this post can help some of you get back online after the bull**** ebay has pulled on us with Managed Payments.

Cheers to Greenbean who's informative posts helped me find the path all those years ago.

Cheers,

Dr. J
The Following User Says Thank You to johnny For This Useful Post:
7elmet (01-27-2022)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Success with Managed Payments!!!

Congrats are in order
Old 01-13-2022

Longevity: 13%

I have had a mp account pass with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents then after about a month suddenly poped up with the message to upload again but no upload option then few days later suspended.
Old 01-13-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallmonkey View Post
I have had a mp account pass with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents then after about a month suddenly poped up with the message to upload again but no upload option then few days later suspended.
Sadly shows that a person is never 100% free and clear
Old 01-13-2022

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
Ok,

I've waited it out and waited it out, had all listings cancelled due to managed payments and continued to wait and search for a solution. Finally a message popped up on the main ebay seller hub page saying something like "update your details to continue selling on ebay". This was not a message in my ebay messages, was just a clickable link at the top of the page, so I clicked on the link which took me to a page where it said I needed to update my ID ect.

I though....**** it, clicked through, uploaded the same F@ke docs linked to the account, gave a fresh bank account linked to my real name, deposits were done, deposits were retrieved then a message from ebay saying "We need to verify your documents" came through again so I figured I was toast. Uploaded the same docs that I had uploaded the day before and....

BANG! We have confirmed your documents and you are now registered for managed payments. Have since withdrawn funds successfully and all is looking good. I will maintain the original F@ke details I've always used over the past 12 years so I don't rock the boat

Things to keep in mind

1.) - I have over 30K feedback and there might be some sort of system flag that has allowed me to get away with it as I am a larger seller.

2.) I watched my business die and waited for 2 to 3 months with 0 sales before I saw the message (I was of course selling on other accounts though in the meantime).

3.) I closed my store down and cancelled my subscription 2 months before the clickable link appeared.

3.) I have only just kicked this account on again. Being less than 6 weeks into it, there is a chance ebay may still shut it down. (I don't trust I'm safe until 3+ months after a document lodge/name change ect.

I hope this post can help some of you get back online after the bull**** ebay has pulled on us with Managed Payments.

Cheers to Greenbean who's informative posts helped me find the path all those years ago.

Cheers,

Dr. J
if the details are stealth your account will be suspended with a very high probability , you should have just added your real details

it does not matter whether you received that email but what matters if you can withdraw $3000-$5000 without problems and remain active for a few months

only once these conditions are met you can really know that you were approved. ebay MP are well known for sending such messages about document approval and suspending people later
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
hamdi1708 (01-22-2022)
Old 01-13-2022

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 22%

Account will be suspended on second verification 1000 sales or £2000 (approx)

Im very sorry for bad news!
Old 01-15-2022
Threadstarter  

If I put in my real details I would be suspended for sure due to instant linkages to an old account they cancelled 13 years ago. I suspect they might let this account keep trading as it has such a high amount of feedback. I will let you know how it all goes. Thanks
Old 01-16-2022
Executive [VIP]

Hope it continues to go well - to be seen
Old 01-16-2022

Quote:
If I put in my real details I would be suspended for sure due to instant linkages to an old account they cancelled 13 years ago. I suspect they might let this account keep trading as it has such a high amount of feedback. I will let you know how it all goes. Thanks
you should have done some research , ebay MP allow people who were suspended before MP back in without problems.now you registered with stealth details and sent in a stealth ID , this means your account is doomed. sending in ID is the red line after which the personal details can not be changed anymore whether to stealth or real , any other details not corresponding to the ID would lead to suspension. and if the ID is stealth this will be a suspension as well
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
flotje95 (08-24-2022)
Old 01-16-2022

Longevity: 24%

the feedbacks don't count anything on ebay.
Old 01-17-2022

bots don't care
Old 01-18-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you should have done some research , ebay MP allow people who were suspended before MP back in without problems.now you registered with stealth details and sent in a stealth ID , this means your account is doomed. sending in ID is the red line after which the personal details can not be changed anymore whether to stealth or real , any other details not corresponding to the ID would lead to suspension. and if the ID is stealth this will be a suspension as well
This is not true. Many people have had their accounts suspended this way after changing their details to real ones then back again. It may have worked for some but not all. My way may also not work for all, I'm just putting it out there as another way that has worked so far from a very experienced ebayer and Stealth ebayer.
Old 01-20-2022

Longevity: 70%

I hope it works for you, but based on what your saying and others experience this has never been confirmed to work.

Eventually within a few days to weeks the account will get suspended if the ID is not genuine and cannot be verified against the government database.

You will hit other milestones during your account selling history, i.e. when you first hit $1k and then other incremental amounts and will need to re-verify your account and this may get flagged and suspended as it's not real ID.

Remember when on MP your historical sales and account age don't seem to matter, bots will flag it down and when manually reviewed it may get suspended permanently with no chance for appeal or review.

Please let us know how far you get... I hope you win one over these evil $%^&
Old 01-20-2022

Quote:
This is not true. Many people have had their accounts suspended this way after changing their details to real ones then back again. It may have worked for some but not all. My way may also not work for all, I'm just putting it out there as another way that has worked so far from a very experienced ebayer and Stealth ebayer.
MP is a genuine second chance for previously suspended people for use on established ebay accounts , new ones do not count

they allow everyone to use MP on established ebay accounts regardless of any previous suspensions before MP . this is because adyen have a new verification system which ignores any suspensions made in the past and where new factors are decisive , especially ability to run a credit check
Old 01-21-2022

Activity: 22%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
MP is a genuine second chance for previously suspended people for use on established ebay accounts , new ones do not count

they allow everyone to use MP on established ebay accounts regardless of any previous suspensions before MP . this is because adyen have a new verification system which ignores any suspensions made in the past and where new factors are decisive , especially ability to run a credit check
This was not my experience. My original Ebay account is just as suspended from selling as before MP after providing my genuine license.
Old 01-21-2022

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
This was not my experience. My original Ebay account is just as suspended from selling as before MP after providing my genuine license.
You kinda misunderstood. You cannot bring a suspended account back to life by simply switching to MP. Once suspended, always suspended.
You can however create or purchase a new Ebay account and simply add your real details to MP and have this account operating successfully.
Old 01-22-2022

Activity: 22%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
You kinda misunderstood. You cannot bring a suspended account back to life by simply switching to MP. Once suspended, always suspended.
You can however create or purchase a new Ebay account and simply add your real details to MP and have this account operating successfully.
But for how long? Wouldn't it eventually get limited as well?
Old 01-22-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
But for how long? Wouldn't it eventually get limited as well?
ebay don't care about old suspensions anymore as long as the suspensions took place outside of MP so that suspended people can use their real details again but if they get suspended on MP they will be indeed blacklisted
Old 01-22-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
ebay don't care about old suspensions anymore as long as the suspensions took place outside of MP so that suspended people can use their real details again but if they get suspended on MP they will be indeed blacklisted
Interesting - other people have supported this too
Old 01-22-2022

Quote:
if the details are stealth your account will be suspended with a very high probability , you should have just added your real details

it does not matter whether you received that email but what matters if you can withdraw $3000-$5000 without problems and remain active for a few months

only once these conditions are met you can really know that you were approved. ebay MP are well known for sending such messages about document approval and suspending people later
plisss send meee
Old 01-22-2022

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
I have to agree. But to be 100% honest I haven't tested it to the point where i'm logging in and out of all of my accounts using the same browser. I'm too anxious to try as I will lose my business.

But what I have done is use my real details in MP across 8 accounts which initially had stealth details on them. Some still have stealth paypals attached to pay for postage right now.

BUT I am still using portable browsers, keeping the cookies seperate.

And I clean the images when I take photos using software.

All accounts now have the same name / address / different banks with my real name. Some are business accounts some are personal.

So far so good, been over a year now.
Old 01-22-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I have to agree. But to be 100% honest I haven't tested it to the point where i'm logging in and out of all of my accounts using the same browser. I'm too anxious to try as I will lose my business.

But what I have done is use my real details in MP across 8 accounts which initially had stealth details on them. Some still have stealth paypals attached to pay for postage right now.

BUT I am still using portable browsers, keeping the cookies seperate.

And I clean the images when I take photos using software.

All accounts now have the same name / address / different banks with my real name. Some are business accounts some are personal.

So far so good, been over a year now.
and you are certainly right because you may still get hit by bots. but the actual fact of registration in old suspended details is not the issue