vaccine? - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 11-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Question to those who didn't get the vaccine.

Dont worry, there is two cures for it now. Flu should be gone too LMBO
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Seems like an appropriate place for this meme
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (11-24-2021), JamesNorth101 (11-25-2021), rsot (11-25-2021), yankee (11-24-2021)
Old 11-24-2021

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
[IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/ryHVBrdR/before-and-after-MSM.jpg[IMG]

Seems like an appropriate place for this meme
For sure. I quit watching the news probably 10 years ago. The russians could invade and I'd never know it until the choppers were overhead.
Old 11-24-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
For sure. I quit watching the news probably 10 years ago. The russians could invade and I'd never know it until the choppers were overhead.
Watch the news, read the news, or listen to the news. It's all the same and clearly you do at least one of them.
Old 11-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
It's all the same and clearly you do at least one of them.
Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about... like most people in the world.
Old 11-24-2021

Quote:
Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about... like most people in the world.
That's a bit rich from someone who scoffed at the spike protein suggestion...and all from someone who doesn't pay any attention to the news and then even tells someone who watches the news I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anyway, you do read the news. Fact.
Old 11-24-2021

Default Re: vaccine?

Most conspiracy theories and hideous, illogical claims DO crack me up... I'm sorry!

And no. I don't. Kind of a weird statement...

If you think I scoffed at his statement because of some news channel I watch(ed), you're wrong. That would come from the doctors, immunologists, evolutionary biologists, and cell biologists that I have been following for years in order to live a more healthy life. But I don't call that news.

If you watch the news, good for you? Maybe...
Old 11-24-2021

Quote:
Anyway, you do read the news. Fact.
Wait! Actually you're right! I have Flipboard on my phone and DO keep up with the news regarding digital photography, astronomy, mobile phones, and solar/battery technology. Thanks for reminding me
Old 11-24-2021

Quote:
Most conspiracy theories and hideous, illogical claims DO crack me up... I'm sorry!

And no. I don't. Kind of a weird statement...

If you think I scoffed at his statement because of some news channel I watch(ed), you're wrong. That would come from the doctors, immunologists, evolutionary biologists, and cell biologists that I have been following for years in order to live a more healthy life. But I don't call that news.

If you watch the news, good for you? Maybe...
Thank you for back tracking and then wrapping it up in a layer of bull$hit.
Old 11-24-2021

Quote:
Thank you for back tracking and then wrapping it up in a layer of bull$hit.
Backtracking? lol

I bet you get lost easily when traveling...
Old 11-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

I know this thread is not for vaccine supporters or anything like that. That much has been established. So not going to argue cause I have my opinion on the matter and the majority on this particular thread (not in the real world - at least as far as i know) have theirs.
But Im curious and hoping to get a few answer here.
Since all the pandemic/vaccine nay sayers are congregated in this one thread I would like to ask a few questions and hopefully get answers from their point of view. Just answers - not insults and not preaching. Lets at least try to stay civil.
A. All the countries in the world have agreed we are in a state of global pandemic. So if this is NOT the case then WHO is behind this global conspiracy? Who has the power to unite ALL the countries of the world in the singular purpose of trying to convince the population of the world that we are in a state of global pandemic? What the point of this global lie - something that has never been accomplished before as far as I know (correct me if Im wrong).
B. What is the purpose of this power from question A? what is the end game?
C. Are all the media outlets of the world in on it? every single one? and there is not a single whistle blower in the bunch? Are they all being coerced into submission? threats of death by their governments or something of the sort?
D. The people on this thread are talking in a manner that would suggest they are in fact the majority. From all the reports it is actually the majority of people who have taken the vaccine and are following the guidelines of health professionals - at least according to the official figures being reported. So are these reported numbers false? is it in fact the majority of people who are NOT vaccinated? a majority of the population is unvaccinated?
Again - just curious to see what the other side thinks and the logic behind it. Dont bother trying to convince me or call me names or anything. Not here to argue and I know my thoughts on the matter wont change and dont expect anyone else's to change either. Thats not the purpose of these questions. It is honest curiosity and nothing more.
Old 11-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I know this thread is not for vaccine supporters or anything like that.
Interestingly, the last little bit of this is FROM a thread about unvaccinated people, that seems to have been merged into this one. For whatever reason.

Walkingupward started it... and of course, will never comment again. It's what he does.
Old 11-24-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

the pandemic is not a conspiracy , it actually exists. they just overblew the proportions in order to profit from it by changing the system in their favour

I do not think the majority is in support of "vaccinations" , there are many people who did not take it and lots of people who took it only because they were threatened with consequences , not by disease but by employer , state etc.

we will certainly see how it goes later when people realize they have to take the so called vaccines 2-3 times every 6 months forever

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 11-24-2021 at 11:51 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-25-2021), phaz0rz (11-30-2021)
Old 11-25-2021

Longevity: 14%

Depends...
Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
the pandemic is not a conspiracy , it actually exists. they just overblew the proportions in order to profit from it by changing the system in their favour

I do not think the majority is in support of "vaccinations" , there are many people who did not take it and lots of people who took it only because they were threatened with consequences , not by disease but by employer , state etc.

we will certainly see how it goes later when people realize they have to take the so called vaccines 2-3 times every 6 months forever
Who is 'they'?
And if taking a booster shot once a year improves your chances of defeating this thing - is that a bad thing?
So youre saying theres no power behind it? the pandemic is legit? the numbers being reported are real? cause if theyre not then there IS a power behind it coordinating the governments of the world to put out false information. It is one or the other isnt it?
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Who is 'they'?
And if taking a booster shot once a year improves your chances of defeating this thing - is that a bad thing?
So youre saying theres no power behind it? the pandemic is legit? the numbers being reported are real? cause if theyre not then there IS a power behind it coordinating the governments of the world to put out false information. It is one or the other isnt it?
the pandemic is absolutely real , the false information is not the existence of pandemic but the nature of pandemic. it is not a worldwide conspiracy but a useful tool for individual states as the pandemic is another flu which has more casualties than the usual flu so they will be tightening the noose around their populations and do not want the pandemic to stop

although it would be easy to stop , just stop the propaganda and stop distribution of the so called vaccines , within a couple of years the pandemic will be gone , the numbers of casualties will be higher than without boosters but the pandemic will be over so that more deaths now will be compensated by less deaths later

without natural immunity it will stay forever because all those booster shots (there are no vaccines , all of them are boosters) artificially increase the level of anti bodies and prevent the body from developing it's own long term immunity , this is the reason why boosters will be needed forever every few months
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-25-2021)
Old 11-25-2021

Longevity: 25%

I'm against it but not totally. Will wait a few years to see more data before having it done
Old 11-25-2021

Longevity: 25%

Although having said that I know family members who have had it done with no issues
Old 11-25-2021

Longevity: 37%

Guys, my testicles are literally ****ing hurting in the last few days even though I am not vaxxed, but have been in the proximity of vaccinated people a lot.

Those two articles describe exactly what I am going through:

https://greatreject.org/transmission...-the-injected/

https://thetattyjournal.org/2021/10/...ngerous-toxin/

My heart rythm is also jacked up like a f*cking bitch. I guess I am going to use some bioregulators to see if they help with damage-control.

My 2 cents to you, don't get the jab and never be around those who did!!
Old 11-25-2021

Longevity: 37%

I am the stranger who is warning you so at least you know what is down the line 2-3 years from now:

https://geopolitics.co/2021/07/14/sp...e-bloodstream/

Immune systems of some people are reacting too quickly to the spike-protein delivery system and thus die a couple days after receiving the shot. Everyone who got vaxxed will have to leave planet earth soon, sorry to be the guy who breaks the bad news for you!!!!
Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
Everyone who got vaxxed will have to leave planet earth soon, sorry to be the guy who breaks the bad news for you!!!!
morning chuckles
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
I am the stranger who is warning you so at least you know what is down the line 2-3 years from now:

https://geopolitics.co/2021/07/14/sp...e-bloodstream/

Immune systems of some people are reacting too quickly to the spike-protein delivery system and thus die a couple days after receiving the shot. Everyone who got vaxxed will have to leave planet earth soon, sorry to be the guy who breaks the bad news for you!!!!
I think you need to see a doctor , a psychiatrist may be helpful