vaccine? - Page 10 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 11-25-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Re: vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I know this thread is not for vaccine supporters or anything like that. That much has been established. So not going to argue cause I have my opinion on the matter and the majority on this particular thread (not in the real world - at least as far as i know) have theirs.
But Im curious and hoping to get a few answer here.
Since all the pandemic/vaccine nay sayers are congregated in this one thread I would like to ask a few questions and hopefully get answers from their point of view. Just answers - not insults and not preaching. Lets at least try to stay civil.
A. All the countries in the world have agreed we are in a state of global pandemic. So if this is NOT the case then WHO is behind this global conspiracy? Who has the power to unite ALL the countries of the world in the singular purpose of trying to convince the population of the world that we are in a state of global pandemic? What the point of this global lie - something that has never been accomplished before as far as I know (correct me if Im wrong).
B. What is the purpose of this power from question A? what is the end game?
C. Are all the media outlets of the world in on it? every single one? and there is not a single whistle blower in the bunch? Are they all being coerced into submission? threats of death by their governments or something of the sort?
D. The people on this thread are talking in a manner that would suggest they are in fact the majority. From all the reports it is actually the majority of people who have taken the vaccine and are following the guidelines of health professionals - at least according to the official figures being reported. So are these reported numbers false? is it in fact the majority of people who are NOT vaccinated? a majority of the population is unvaccinated?
Again - just curious to see what the other side thinks and the logic behind it. Dont bother trying to convince me or call me names or anything. Not here to argue and I know my thoughts on the matter wont change and dont expect anyone else's to change either. Thats not the purpose of these questions. It is honest curiosity and nothing more.
No rational person is denying there's a virus, very few, as you say, are anti-vaxxers given the voluntary take up.

But this thread is in the conspiracy theory section, it's purpose it to discuss conspiracy concepts. By its nature it is going to attract non-conformist and controversial ideas.

You've allowed yourself to take these opinions, theories and off-the-wall ideas too literally - it's just meant to be a "what if" discussion.

This is a subsection of a forum for ebay related stealthers which attracts a pretty non-conformist occasionally weird bunch of characters. If you want folk to agree with you without question then find a pro-vaccine, pro-control forum. But that wouldn't be much fun so lets keep it in perspective.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-25-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Hank - Thanks for being civil in your response.
I understand what youre saying - Would still love to get the answers to my questions as they relate to the whole conspiracy theory issue. Again, Just curious.
On a sidenote - walkingupwards - theres being a conspiracy theorist and there's being just plain stupid. I think the majority of people here know which one you are... If your nutsack hurts stop jerking off so much and go see a doctor you dumba$$. I don't believe anyone wants to hear about your testicular issues.
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
Hank - Thanks for being civil in your response.
I understand what youre saying - Would still love to get the answers to my questions as they relate to the whole conspiracy theory issue. Again, Just curious.
On a sidenote - walkingupwards - theres being a conspiracy theorist and there's being just plain stupid. I think the majority of people here know which one you are... If your nutsack hurts stop jerking off so much and go see a doctor you dumba$$. I don't believe anyone wants to hear about your testicular issues.
Sigh....you couldn't help yourself could you.
DarkKnight17 (11-25-2021)
Old 11-25-2021

Longevity: 30%

[QUOTE=slokor;1176879] I would like to ask a few questions and hopefully get answers from their point of view. Just answers - not insults and not preaching. Lets at least try to stay civil.

Well that lasted half a day..
Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

If youre referring to my words to walkingupwards - cmon… is anyone thinking anything else about his comments...?
Old 11-25-2021

Thinking an saying is two different things.
Far fetched but he may well be onto something who knows stranger things have happened
Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Lol.
Alright then. His testicular problems are the fault of OTHER people being vaccinated...
Read that. Thats what youre saying is possible...
Anyway...
Back to my questions above - and add this one to them then - Who is behind making sure the vaccine can 'leak' and cause testicular issues in individuals such as walkingupwards... And why.
Old 11-25-2021

I'm saying anything is possible. Civilized people can discuss without resolving to name calling. He has a right to speak. Just because it sounds crazy does not change that. You were the one asking for no insults and and to stay civil despite being the first person to resort to childish name calling when your programming has a conflict
Old 11-25-2021

You keep coming back despite being done for the 18th time if I recall.
I think a part of you is still in there an fighting the programming
Keep fighting we will be here to support you
Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight17 View Post
I'm saying anything is possible. Civilized people can discuss without resolving to name calling. He has a right to speak. Just because it sounds crazy does not change that. You were the one asking for no insults and and to stay civil despite being the first person to resort to childish name calling when your programming has a conflict
You already said that and I already moved on and included his testicular issue in my discussion.
Back to the topic at hand... do you have any answers for me? You say its possible. Im asking by WHO and WHY. Who is and What is the purpose of a power that can sway ALL the governments of the world convincing them there is a pandemic and then to create a vaccine that will affect even those who do NOT take it and make their testicles "****ing hurt" (not my words - those are walking upwards' words).
Old 11-25-2021

Have you actually read this thread ?

Other then the testicle section that is
Old 11-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

I did.
And as I said I have questions.
If you can answer them - great.
Otherwise can you please just stop?
Old 11-26-2021

Your questions have already been answered
Old 11-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Glad you think so but agree to disagree.
Ill ask them again anyway if its all the same to you.
Anyone else care to answer? What happened to all the conspiracy theorists among us?
Old 11-27-2021

Quote:
Glad you think so but agree to disagree.
Ill ask them again anyway if its all the same to you.
Anyone else care to answer? What happened to all the conspiracy theorists among us?
FFS, let it go. What is wrong with you? Why demand answers on a bloody conspiracy theory section because unless someone says exactly what you want to hear there never will be an answer.

I've seen women going through their menopause acting calmer than you, unless you are a woman going through the change of course....that might actually explain a lot.

You said you would no longer post on this thread. Given you cannot control your insults show one final act of decency and honour your word.
Old 11-27-2021

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%

"conspiracy theories"-theory about COVID is mostly leftist propaganda spread in north america and western europe trying to make people believe that any opinion against their line is a conspiracy theory. COVID is real but the risks from taking the so called vaccines are real as well

as I told before , at least 99% of the population do not need to take any "vaccines" against COVID at all as nothing will happen to them that goes beyond usual flu symptoms. the rest deserves help but certainly not by forcing the other 99% to poison themselves
Old 11-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

I was just trying to see things from the other point of view.
Thats all.
Hank youre a hypocrite. Using insults when you tell me not to instead of just offering answers to a simple set of questions meant to further the discussion on this thread.
Whatever.
You all just proved my point. Guess my questions pose too much of a challenge.
Old 11-27-2021

Quote:
I was just trying to see things from the other point of view.
Thats all.
Hank youre a hypocrite. Using insults when you tell me not to instead of just offering answers to a simple set of questions meant to further the discussion on this thread.
Whatever.
You all just proved my point. Guess my questions pose too much of a challenge.
I thought the 'no insult' request you made had been rescinded given your own inability to last more than a few hours, but if that makes me a hypocrite then so be it.

You've has your answers, or as I prefer to see them, personal opinions, but if you cant see them then that's your problem.

I think yankee summed you up right when they called you Thin Skin. How do you manage to get through the day without a meltdown if this aimless thread has you so triggered. Take a chill pill lass.
DarkKnight17 (11-27-2021)
Old 11-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Hank - Again writing on and on and hurling insults instead of actually answering the questions and furthering the thread. Seems as if you got no answers - at least none that wouldnt paint you in a negative light as a nutjob. I understand it but it still paints you as a Hypocrite.
Dont worry. No need to respond (although I know you will - and I will see more insults). I wont bother any longer. Seems like trying to actually get a coherent answer here as to WHO and WHY on earth anybody would bother with fooling the whole world is just too much for even the biggest conspiracy theorists here. Itll just come across as too bizzare so noone is taking a crack at it.
Ill leave you to your nonsense and to contemplating walkingupwards testicular problems. Its a good thing I promised several prominent forum members (including admins) I wouldnt share their names and opinions that were shared with me directly about the nutjobs on this thread. Theyre the smart ones not bothering with the ignorance and stupidity exhibited here and ill follow suit. Believe it or not folks - youre the minority.
Old 11-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Sloker - Question for you but since you are fully vaccinated do you need a covid test to travel or go to crowded places? I am going to assume you don't

So given that you don't need to take a test before going to a stadium/travel but could actually carry the virus and spread it and those that are not vaccinated do have to take a test before going on a flight or into a crowed stadium which would you feel safer with?

Someone double vaxed but may have the virus or someone that isnt vaxed but has had a negative test within 24 hours clearing them of the virus?

There is point to the question and that is the vax gives a very false sense of security. An example being the SA to Netherlands flight - everyone will have been double if not tripple vaxed so none of them needed to take a test before boarding - and yet turns out 10% of the passengers on board (61) had covid when tested at landing.

Imagine that across the entire world - people mixing and feeling safe because they are double vaxed and therefore never need to take tests and yet if you use the same ratio 10% could be infected.

IMO it would be a lot better to have a mass daily lat flow tests that everyone does - other than thinking that just because your vaxed means you cannot spread it. Honestly those vaxed who never take any sort of tests and gathering with huge crowds are putting more people at risk those those who are not vaxed but have to take a test anytime they do anything that involves a crowd.

Counterpoint welcome....

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 11-27-2021 at 01:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-27-2021)
Old 11-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

If I want to travel I still show proof of vaccination and a negative test.
We discussed the issue of the vaccine before. Noone says its perfect but it is proven to reduce the transmission rates. Someone who is vaccinated is less likely to contract it and even less likely to further transmit it. My personal thinking on it is I feel more comfortable around vaccinated individuals in such a setting because theyre more likely to take further measures to maintain their health and security (i.e. wear a mask in enclosed settings, maintain distance from others when possible etc). Someone who is not vaccinated strikes me as someone who is less likely to follow those basic guidelines (again - thats just me and my opinion). Thats just how I see it.
But whats the point of me even writing that? You dont believe a word of the studies published on the topic of transmission rates among vaccinated vs. non vaccinated so youll keep on holding to your opinion that getting vaccinated is pointless and ill hold to mine that it is the right thing to do.
Im not even talking about that though. Someone a few pages ago on this thread responded to me telling me this was the conspiracy theory thread so I asked a few questions about the 'who and 'why' but noone seems to wants to touch that so guess Im done here.
Old 11-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
If I want to travel I still show proof of vaccination and a negative test.
Does that apply for sporting events?

Quote:
My personal thinking on it is I feel more comfortable around vaccinated individuals in such a setting because theyre more likely to take further measures to maintain their health and security (i.e. wear a mask in enclosed settings, maintain distance from others when possible etc). Someone who is not vaccinated strikes me as someone who is less likely to follow those basic guidelines (again - thats just me and my opinion). Thats just how I see it.
That’s a lot of blanket assumptions but seems your aware of that. So you would really rather be with a crowd of vaccinated people than with those unvaccinated but with negative tests? Seems strange to me but that’s also just my option.

Quote:
But whats the point of me even writing that? You dont believe a word of the studies published on the topic of transmission rates among vaccinated vs. non vaccinated so youll keep on holding to your opinion that getting vaccinated is pointless and ill hold to mine that it is the right thing to do.
I have yet to see any study that breaks down the current rate of the population that is vaccinated and has the virus V the non vaccinated but infected. Would be interesting to read one honestly

Quote:
Im not even talking about that though. Someone a few pages ago on this thread responded to me telling me this was the conspiracy theory thread so I asked a few questions about the 'who and 'why' but noone seems to wants to touch that so guess Im done here.
I think they said the thread was in the conspiracy thread section. Not that covid was a conspiracy. Does anyone here actually think it’s all made up on that thread? Or indeeded started by a bunch of blocks/gals in a secret Smokey room? For the most part it seems to be a thread talking about the pros abs the cons of the vaccination.