Any other online banks like ING who give unlimted sub Accounts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Which thread answered this question? I have been searching the forums for hours. When you run dozens of accounts at the same time, it is easy to use a setup like ING where they let you have sub accounts under one account without going through the whole signup process. I am wondering if there are any other banks that offer this service. No one has addressed this in any post I've seen.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadester714 View Post
I have used ING for the past 6 months and have withdrawn over $60,000 through about 30 accounts without a problem up until today.
Wow thats alot of money for 6 months i bet that threw up all kinda flags in ING's system and yeah i made the theared and no one was able to answare the ? i asked ever one just said ING DON'T WORK FOR PAYPAL which was BS cause it dose. And i think Exeneva would be the best person to ask in the subject of online banks cause he seems to know the facts.

Did ING ask you what u was saleing? and ask why u had so many accounts with other names from paypal?
Old 12-05-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Does Bank of America or any other bank allow "sub accounts" inside your savings account like ING does? This would be very good to know.
No, you cannot have other "subaccounts" as ING calls them. However, you can have multiple accounts, and most of the information is already filled in for you so it's really just a few clicks and a few entries to fill each time. You should spend less than a minute on each new account opening.

There, the question has been answered twice.

The reason why ING doesn't work with Paypal is because ING suspects FRAUD and ING AND PAYPAL SHARE INFORMATION. And if a bank suspects fraud, then they will investigate and shut you down if they feel threatened.
Old 12-05-2008
Threadstarter  

As long as you use the same name on paypal as the ing account then it should be fine to use them togather. I had a local bank who would'nt let deposits go in it eather with out match names.
Old 12-06-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

But who's going to open a bunch of Paypal accounts in their real, legal name?
Old 12-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exeneva View Post
No, you cannot have other "subaccounts" as ING calls them. However, you can have multiple accounts, and most of the information is already filled in for you so it's really just a few clicks and a few entries to fill each time. You should spend less than a minute on each new account opening.

The reason why ING doesn't work with Paypal is because ING suspects FRAUD and ING AND PAYPAL SHARE INFORMATION. And if a bank suspects fraud, then they will investigate and shut you down if they feel threatened.
Quote:
^^^^^^^^^
Thank you for saying the same thing again.
Maybe one day these guys will read AND understand it... LOL
How many times is this information going to stated before you folks will figure it out?

BOTTOM LINE: If you want to use the paypal account that you opened then DO NOT use ING as your bank.

This is simple.
Old 12-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well if you was doing something illegal im sure it dose'nt matter if you use your real name on paypal as to a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one the feds can get all the info they need from ING or the bank you used on paypal. And as i said ING would had worked if i used my real name which on the new ING account i will open i will do so to prevent any problems.
Old 12-17-2008

Thumbs up making huge deposits from pp to ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrooman View Post
ING's fraud department called me and asked me why the account name was different than the paypal deposit name. I said that it was my buisness alias to protect myself from identity theft because i didnt trust paypal. He didnt buy my story and closed my account.

For the record, i wasnt trying to deposite money, paypal was trying to withdraw money i owed for ebay fines. I didnt have any money in that paypal or bank account so they were trying to overdraw over and over again and i guess ING go pissed.

So i think its safe to use ING as long as you dont try to overdraw money or make huge deposits. That will probably draw their attention
Hi,
About how much do you mean by huge deposits?

thanks.
Old 12-17-2008

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadester714 View Post
This thread seems to have gotten really personal.

There was a question that no one addressed and I would like to know myself.

Does Bank of America or any other bank allow "sub accounts" inside your savings account like ING does? This would be very good to know.

I can tell you that I have used ING for the past 6 months and have withdrawn over $60,000 through about 30 accounts without a problem up until today. They called me today about the different names on the accounts. I never knew about this problem before now...
Hi,
whats the condition of your set of ing accounts so far?, are you back working with them normally?, this data would be very helpful.

thanks.
Old 12-17-2008

Thumbs up Multiple wamu sub accounts linked to one debit card

Quote:

Hi,
if you open say 5 wamu checking accounts and 5 more savings accounts, and then you link your wamu debit card to those 10 accounts, how do you select wich account you want to withdraw money from, when using a ATM.

Thanks.
Old 12-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Just to END the Jadester714 miss information that is being posted everywhere......

There is NOTHING wrong with Bank Of America.
It works just fine for 98.7% of the people who use them CORRECTLY for their Paypal accounts.
Personally I use them EVERYDAY to accept deposits from my many Stealth Paypal accounts.

No matter what anyone here tries to tell you...
ING does NOT work with Paypal to accept deposits from a Paypal Stealth Account.

What banks work with Stealth?
Bank Of America
WAMU
Wells Fargo

I know these work from personal experience.
Old 12-30-2008

Longevity: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to earlt

For the Canadians out there.. with RBC you can add sub accounts online; I 've done this several times with no issues whatsoever. I have had no problems with PayPal deposits (using different names).

So easy to do, takes about 1 minute and you have another bank account.

I'm not sure how many you can make, But I have made 5 with no problems.

As well (this is good), RBC has a US branch (RBC Centura), so Canadians can have a US bank account PLUS, you can transfer funds back and forth between your CAD account and your US account instantly. I am set up this way, and I can tell you it's great.
Old 01-04-2009

Longevity: 89%

HSBC seems to work as well.
Old 01-14-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Citibank

Does anyone know if Citibank online checking/savings will work without problems?

As far as, multiple paypal names going into my checking acct. on Citibank with my real name.

Anyone used Citibank online accounts?

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
Well you are wrong there cause THEY COULD get it key word COULD close your Wamu and BOA accounts if they wanted and that reason right there is all they would need. and i know for fact that some banks will have issues and i know for a fact that ING works for paypal and would had still worked if it was'nt for the names of the paypal accounts.

Just cause a few memebers here had problems reguarding paypal and ING dose'nt mean it won't work and belive me if paypal didn't allow ing for use on paypal they would black list the routing # such as they did on greendot.

so u need to get your facts stright
You are absolutely right and this other guy is wrong as usual.
Closed Thread