eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Any Bitcoin or Cyrptocurrency enthusiasts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/87608-any-bitcoin-cyrptocurrency-enthusiasts.html)

Play 06-27-2018 07:25 AM

Re: Any Bitcoin or Cyrptocurrency enthusiasts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 927499)
The answer to this question is YES and NO.
It really depends on many factors, especially who you are dealing with.
Overall I find it's good alternative to cashout your Paypal funds made from your stealth Ebay account(s) and to invest.
It's something you should definitely consider.

It's quite simple, and the answer is yes. Some people will be more than happy to accept PayPal payments in exchange for bitcoin, for a small fee to mitigate risk.

@NasterXchange 06-27-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 927510)
It's quite simple, and the answer is yes. Some people will be more than happy to accept PayPal payments in exchange for bitcoin, for a small fee to mitigate risk.

from my personal experience in this business, I know that Paypal is very risky. However it's something that can be done if you follow some rules.

Play 06-27-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 927544)
from my personal experience in this business, I know that Paypal is very risky. However it's something that can be done if you follow some rules.

Its risky for the one selling you bitcoins. But its a lot simpler than you're making it out to be. We had someone on the forum offering this service. I presume they stopped due to lack of demand. You just have to find someone willing to offer such service at a competitive rate.

@NasterXchange 06-27-2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 927573)
Its risky for the one selling you bitcoins. But its a lot simpler than you're making it out to be. We had someone on the forum offering this service. I presume they stopped due to lack of demand. You just have to find someone willing to offer such service at a competitive rate.

Exactly

As there is a demand for this, the service should come back.

JosefinaCrane 10-19-2018 04:52 AM

At the initial level when I stepped into the crypto world, it was tough to understand the entire mechanism of cryptocurrency. But I didn't give up and started reading various articles on the internet which have helped me a lot to get more in-depth knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.

@NasterXchange 10-19-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosefinaCrane (Post 950971)
At the initial level when I stepped into the crypto world, it was tough to understand the entire mechanism of cryptocurrency. But I didn't give up and started reading various articles on the internet which have helped me a lot to get more in-depth knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.

That's very good. Keep reading and improving your knowledge :)
I'm still learning everyday :)

vogeltron 05-03-2020 12:24 AM

Halving in less than 10 days? Who is still in this? Thoughts opinions, etc.

@NasterXchange 05-04-2020 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 1090576)
Halving in less than 10 days? Who is still in this? Thoughts opinions, etc.

Well... remember the last halving.... who can expect some good bull moves... Invest now if you can.
That's just my opinion.

rsot 06-20-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobar (Post 1101069)
Most people prefer to pay via bitcoin, its safe and secure.

Most people? Hmm

Thermal 06-30-2020 03:10 AM

Bitcoin has been consolidating within the 9-10k range. There’s clearly going to be a break to one side or the other soon, so I plan on setting pending orders above and below these levels. StormGain has promised to give me another 25 in bonus funds (code: june25) when I top up my account by 20 tether, making my stake even bigger. Now I’ll come away with even more cash when Bitcoin eventually breaks out of its channel.

rsot 06-30-2020 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thermal (Post 1102994)
Bitcoin has been consolidating within the 9-10k range. There’s clearly going to be a break to one side or the other soon, so I plan on setting pending orders above and below these levels. StormGain has promised to give me another 25 in bonus funds (code: june25) when I top up my account by 20 tether, making my stake even bigger. Now I’ll come away with even more cash when Bitcoin eventually breaks out of its channel.

Risky plug of a bonus promise...

vogeltron 03-07-2021 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 686459)
Just curious I think the technology is amazing. Hard to say what will happen with fintech.

Anyone here still into Crypto?

james_112233 03-07-2021 09:56 AM

I was but got out.

I can't risk losing my money. Spent too many hours working to earn it.

One thing for sure, i'd rather increase my business to make more money than gamble and hope to win ... because by no means is it an investment. It's straight up gambling the volatility makes me think about NOTHING other than bitcoin. I'm sitting on the toilet having a dump looking at coinbase ... going out for a walk but looking at coinbase ... drinking tea having my biscuits but still looking at coinbase. Can't focus on work when my money is in coinbase.

So i'm out !

agent006140 03-07-2021 11:08 AM

that trillion dollar stimulus package once approved,rates will rise and dollar will fall,our deficit is 200% of GDP,so figure it will get worse.
Is Bitcoin the solution?
or gold,silver,platinum,real estate,?

2 questions,just read in the newspaper-
-is it true you have to declare your crypto holding in the tax return this year?
-when you use your bitcoins to buy a TSLA,IRS considers a sale of your bitcoin and you wll pay capital gain tax to Fed and if you are in CA,state tax?/

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1147584)
if it's in the crypto form, then no... they can't tax you until you cash it.

IRS cannot tax you if you have not sold your bitcoins,but from the article I read,they want you to DECLARE your bitcoin holdings,just like they ask you if you or a trust fund you controlled have a foreign bank account!

when you buy something with BITCOIN,say a TSLA car,assuming you paid less for your bitcoin,then IRS consider you have just sold your bitcoin,now you pay capital gain tax,so 2 transactions take place with your purchase-first you sold you bitcoin,report your capital gain or loss,short or long term,then you use the proceeds to buy a Tsla and you pay sales tax.
It can be any purchase,car or condo,yacht or even services like dental,if your dentist accepts bitcoin
Then comes the question of Paypal when it allows buyer to purchase goods and services with his Bitcoin AND seller accepting bitcoin and hold in his wallet,what does Paypal do at year end?

what is so exciting about El Salvador?

vogeltron 03-07-2021 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1144711)
that trillion dollar stimulus package once approved,rates will rise and dollar will fall,our deficit is 200% of GDP,so figure it will get worse.
Is Bitcoin the solution?
or gold,silver,platinum,real estate,?

I think you own all of the above. Too many people are worried about being right rather just diversifying and managing risk.

@NasterXchange 03-11-2021 06:24 AM

Now we are going to anticipate a run to 73-75k.... get ready guys....

https://i.imgur.com/YUKIQd5.jpeg

james_112233 03-11-2021 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1145157)
Now we are going to anticipate a run to 73-75k.... get ready guys....

https://i.imgur.com/YUKIQd5.jpeg

It's definitely going to get there ...

But I can't risk it.

You lot are a brave bunch.

quest 03-11-2021 10:21 AM

Some people ignore gravity.. :D :D

SaiJin 03-11-2021 08:05 PM

I think that if you buy BTC at a much higher price than those who had it since $1000 , $3000 etc then yea manage your risk and get out.

BUt I do believe that BTC will keep going to at least 100K this year.,

nate 03-14-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 1144637)
Anyone here still into Crypto?

Are you on Twitter?

yankee 03-14-2021 04:50 PM

This thread is great! What a timeline. I look back and think if I bought coins for a few hundred bucks, what they would be worth now. At the same time, I am positive I made a heck of a lot more ROI in business than holding coins. Magnitudes more.

A question for Nate: How does it look like it will be taxed in the future? Capital gains?
What about cashing out or transferring it over seas? Such as leaving the USA and creating a new life in say Georgia or Panama?

Freakzilla 03-14-2021 05:07 PM

Look what you put here a week ago bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1144700)
I was but got out.

I can't risk losing my money. Spent too many hours working to earn it.

One thing for sure, i'd rather increase my business to make more money than gamble and hope to win ... because by no means is it an investment. It's straight up gambling the volatility makes me think about NOTHING other than bitcoin. I'm sitting on the toilet having a dump looking at coinbase ... going out for a walk but looking at coinbase ... drinking tea having my biscuits but still looking at coinbase. Can't focus on work when my money is in coinbase.

So i'm out !