MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-29-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

I have just been hit with MC011 on my eBay account. The account is about 10 months old, top rated seller, 90 feedbacks, 100% positive.
Over Christmas period this account was in heavy use, maybe about £8,000 spread over December.
But in January sales were pretty slow, about an average of £15 per item and 4-5 items per week.

So now eBay are asking for invoices. I have purchased the items from Aliexpress, they are novelty souvenirs. Would it be safe to upload the invoice from Aliexpress? Or is it considered a high risk website?

Quote:
MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Hello xxxxx,
A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

To learn more about eBay's User Agreement, go to:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policie...agreement.html

To appeal this restriction, please review the following guidelines:
-- Please submit the documents using the below document upload link:
xxxxxx

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either supplier invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we're unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.

-- Important --
- Make sure that your name and username appear on each document that you submit. If this information is not included, it cannot be processed.
- Be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Alternatively you may fax all documents to:
eBay
Attention: SRM Appeals
Fax number: +442071530987

-- Note --
- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.
- All documents submitted will be destroyed after we review them. all items

Please reply to this email after the above requirements have been met, and we will begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Generally eBay have real issues with Chinese invoices and do not often accept them.

That isn't always the case though and it does depend on the item. Something generic and cheap is quite often OK
Old 01-29-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Looks to me, though, as if they've twigged that you're running stealth and are not who you say you are.

If you can't provide the ID the invoices are meaningless.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-30-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 04-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 40%

Hi aalexander did you manage to get this rectified? I'm in the same situation just got the mc011 last week and I faxed them everything they require and now it's coming up to a week no answer I don't know if I should call them, please let me know how you got on?