eBay first item - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-19-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: eBay first item

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I believe if you transfer money from bank to PP, they'll be able to see it.
BUt it doesn't seem to cause any issues.
Correct - I should of elaborated. Bank should only be used for withdrawal. Nothing more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Aguero (08-21-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If getting hold of debit cards in your country is so tedious, you should consider opening bank accounts (preferably savings accounts) - are they any easier?

Most UK users use savings bank accounts, and just withdraw their paypal balance there.
I can try the other banks, may be the employee which i visited was just not friendly. They can't refuse debit card to a resident. They are many banks here. Also i can check how it works MasterCard, but i know Visa is better solution for PayPal, i prefer Electron. We have deposit accounts here but they have no IBAN numbers and the only thing i can do is to deposit or withdraw savings from this type of account and the spread is so small. Non sense product. What do you think about withdrawing to VCC ?
Old 08-21-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
I can try the other banks, may be the employee which i visited was just not friendly. They can't refuse debit card to a resident. They are many banks here. Also i can check how it works MasterCard, but i know Visa is better solution for PayPal, i prefer Electron. We have deposit accounts here but they have no IBAN numbers and the only thing i can do is to deposit or withdraw savings from this type of account and the spread is so small. Non sense product. What do you think about withdrawing to VCC ?
Withdrawing to VCC only works with some EU countries. Feel free to try it out. You may experience some hiccups at first, so I suggest you stick to selling a few items, for cheap, and trying to withdraw the funds.

If it works - Great!
Aguero (08-23-2017)
Old 08-21-2017

Quote:
FYI, these are the PayPal countries that support withdrawals from PayPal to VCC.

Bahrain
Bulgaria
Chile
Croatia
Cyprus
Estonia
Georgia
Gibraltar
Iceland
Indonesia
Israel
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malta
Moldova
Oman
Philippines
Romania
San Marino
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
United Arab Emirates
Uruguay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Aguero (08-23-2017), SaiJin (08-23-2017)
Old 08-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Withdrawing to VCC only works with some EU countries. Feel free to try it out. You may experience some hiccups at first, so I suggest you stick to selling a few items, for cheap, and trying to withdraw the funds.

If it works - Great!
Thanks. I will try to find good VCC, but here is no such thing Selling strategy is very wise and i hope it will work. And thanks for the list
Old 08-23-2017

Quote:
Thanks. I will try to find good VCC, but here is no such thing Selling strategy is very wise and i hope it will work. And thanks for the list
VCC is a virtual credit card. I should of elaborated, it can work with some bank issued cards too. Usually European banks. You would need to check with your bank on that though (hence why I suggested test it with a small withdrawal).

So to summarise, you need a PayPal (country from list above) + a card capable of accepting withdrawals.
Aguero (08-23-2017)
Old 08-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Yes a virtual credit card. I was thinking that some VCC comes with plastic card, for ATM withdrawals imo. I searched the net about this. There is three banks offering virtual cards here. They call them only virtual cards, not credit. We are still in the 19th century There is no plastic for ATM withdrawals. I will make my research and i really hope to can make withdraw in the bank office on cash desk and the bank is not sharing my personal data to PayPal, like the genuine VCCs around the world.

I hope i understended you clearly
Old 08-24-2017

So long as you dont ever use it as a "funding source", or in other words, fund payments using you bank or card, your name will not be revealed.

Let us know how things work out for you.
Aguero (08-25-2017)
Old 08-25-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So once you get 30 positive feedback ratings, you should list one product you wish to sell, let it sell, wait for positive feedback, then relist it.

Do it like that for a few sales to "get the ball rolling".

Then you can start listing higher quantities of the said product.

I will use the golden rule for multiple accounts/spread sales. The question is will be a bad idea to maintain three active listing per acc in other words to sale 6-7 risk items per week per each account ? I will do that after account has good feedback history and was aged a little bit. I want to get the maximum of the accounts bacause i know soon of a later listings will be pulled down from the bad guys

I find local bank that offers VCC withdrawing on cash desk. I should check is it capable with PayPal and it will be really good news. Thanks again
Old 08-25-2017

Quote:
I will use the golden rule for multiple accounts/spread sales. The question is will be a bad idea to maintain three active listing per acc in other words to sale 6-7 risk items per week per each account ? I will do that after account has good feedback history and was aged a little bit. I want to get the maximum of the accounts bacause i know soon of a later listings will be pulled down from the bad guys

I find local bank that offers VCC withdrawing on cash desk. I should check is it capable with PayPal and it will be really good news. Thanks again
Sounds good.

As for selling risky items, you do so at your own risk. There is no magic acceptable number.

The rule of thumb however is simple, even if what your selling is frowned upon by ebay, so long as its legal, and your clients are happy, then such listings rarely get removed (IMO).
Aguero (08-25-2017)
Old 08-25-2017
Threadstarter  

I don't know exactly how they decide to remove one listing. May be nobody knows I think it is very important the account standing - top rated seller, aged, and things like this. One way is to be reported by other seller/competitor.
I don't think they can pull down listings only about photos. Other thing is may be about where are the sellers from, US, UK and Western Europe /good reputation/ or Eastern European countries /bad reputation/ imo. Also may be is better for account not selling only risk items but mixed them with low/no risk items imo. A pretty complicated puzzle for me
Old 08-25-2017

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Hi guys,

I read a lot threads about how to start selling with new stealth but i have one question. I have a good local cheap item to make quick and nice feedback. Do you think it will be a red flag to eBay robots to make many stealth using same first item ? I will make different photos with differend device and will make different looking listings.

Thanks in advance.
Use different background's and get a free metadata program or app with these you can change the info within the image
Old 08-25-2017

Quote:
I don't know exactly how they decide to remove one listing. May be nobody knows I think it is very important the account standing - top rated seller, aged, and things like this. One way is to be reported by other seller/competitor.
I don't think they can pull down listings only about photos. Other thing is may be about where are the sellers from, US, UK and Western Europe /good reputation/ or Eastern European countries /bad reputation/ imo. Also may be is better for account not selling only risk items but mixed them with low/no risk items imo. A pretty complicated puzzle for me
Tends to be as simple as how risky the item is, and who has reported it.

A competitor, not much of an affect.
A buyer, has a little more weight.
The manufacturer (using ebay's vero programme), the listing is immediately removed.
Aguero (08-26-2017)
Old 08-26-2017
Threadstarter  

When my last eBay account was burned i sold branded items. They give some months to sell and after that they pulled the listings. Then and before with other burned accounts they never wrote in notification mail to anything about VERO. May be the brand wasn't VERO i didn't find it in the list before years. They were infoming me about trademark violation. May be there is some key to fix this because there are a lot of sellers with big sales with sale item. I was thinking to try to proofe my items are genuine with documents, but they are not asking for docs. I read threds here but there are different opinions.

Have a nice weekend
Old 08-26-2017

Quote:
When my last eBay account was burned i sold branded items. They give some months to sell and after that they pulled the listings. Then and before with other burned accounts they never wrote in notification mail to anything about VERO. May be the brand wasn't VERO i didn't find it in the list before years. They were infoming me about trademark violation. May be there is some key to fix this because there are a lot of sellers with big sales with sale item. I was thinking to try to proofe my items are genuine with documents, but they are not asking for docs. I read threds here but there are different opinions.

Have a nice weekend
There are many tactics used by eBay to identify if an item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not. Proof of purchase is rarely one of them - this is only really used to establish if the item is yours, i.e. not stolen. I've had that when selling phones.

Avoid selling counterfeit items (if that's what your doing), it will get you into a whole lot of mess.
Aguero (08-28-2017)
Old 08-28-2017
Threadstarter  

When i am searching i saw many sellers doing this. Only they know how they are able to do this and have a lot of active listings without eBay shutting them down. I am thinking for long term business plan. I can try sell authentic branded items but i know they all are risky and after listings are pulled down there is no big chance to reinstate them with sending proof of authenticity, invoices and other docs. Everybody wants to have stable business imo
Old 08-28-2017

Quote:
When i am searching i saw many sellers doing this. Only they know how they are able to do this and have a lot of active listings without eBay shutting them down. I am thinking for long term business plan. I can try sell authentic branded items but i know they all are risky and after listings are pulled down there is no big chance to reinstate them with sending proof of authenticity, invoices and other docs. Everybody wants to have stable business imo
Start with generic items, or items with your own brand name.

Once you establish yourself on ebay (takes a few years), then you can begin selling branded items.

On a brand new, premature account, ebay don't care if its authentic or not, their not willing to take the chance.
Aguero (08-29-2017)
Old 08-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Aged accounts with high limits are very good for risk items imo. But i listed a branded item on a aged /9 years/ non-stealth account and after few sells they removed it. May be account wasn't in perfect shape. Interesting is that they give you some times /few months/ to sell such items and after that they pulled down the listings.
Old 08-29-2017

Quote:
Aged accounts with high limits are very good for risk items imo. But i listed a branded item on a aged /9 years/ non-stealth account and after few sells they removed it. May be account wasn't in perfect shape. Interesting is that they give you some times /few months/ to sell such items and after that they pulled down the listings.
There's a lot to it. Not just age, or limits, etc. You'll just have to keep trying and suss it out. Nobody will share the method here as it can end up getting abused by those who sell counterfeit products.
Aguero (08-29-2017)
Old 08-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Yes i know that. Thanks. I want to sell branded, not counterfeit items. I think both for eBay is on same level.
Old 08-29-2017

Quote:
Yes i know that. Thanks. I want to sell branded, not counterfeit items. I think both for eBay is on same level.
Instead of wasting too much time and energy on this, find another niche of products you can sell that aren't as high a risk.

Right now your learning stealth, and trying to suss out way to sell branded items will just over confuse you.

Focus on stealth accounts, and selling on them for now.
Aguero (08-29-2017)
Old 08-30-2017
Threadstarter  

Learning stealth wiil be the first step. I hope to have master degree at all things someday. We never now Thanks