Verify seller payment method - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-16-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Verify seller payment method

Hey, is there any cheapest/cheaper way to verify seller payment method once i am posting 1st ebay listing when it is required to do that, i am really sick of wasting money on more and more vccs and getting limited few hours after and then trying again to see where is my problem (i am facing with problem that reciving pp account which is included in ebay gets limited few hours after posting listing doesnt matter is it sold or nah). I have tried to use some older pp accs i used before for that confirmation and i think i just resulted in worse action and that is ebay being suspended asking me to call them and verify some **** (which i wont do i am not located in US nor my ebay so to call from textnow or other apps and such i won't do really). Or maybe anyone managed to do like that with good results?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Verify seller payment method

Honestly, If you are making US accounts and getting them banned....your doing several things wrong.
Old 11-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Nope neither ebay or paypal are US based. I used to sell before without problem creating many stealth accounts each on different VM but since october i first faced that generated bin for cards stopped working so i was forced to buy vccs and then problem started. I didnt have any problem with ebay at all but paypal account that was included as reciving email on ebay listing was getting limited 10 - 15 hours after posting listing. Now i think that i have managed to solve that issue but i am getting pushed back by ebay now with this restriction "Your eBay account is temporarily restricted while we verify your information"
Maybe 30 mins ago i have made brand new ebay, verified paypal account and did all but this thing appeared again. This started appearing really lately maybe 5 days ago

Last edited by bossul; 11-16-2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Anyway i have made again all on new platform and till now seems okay but this time i have used number in my country to verify account istead using textnow numbers like i did in past over years. Do anyone have any recommendation for online number sites that would go okay with ebay?
Old 11-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Why are you skipping learning stealth properly?

And also skipping on telling EXACTLY how you make your accounts? Important for ppl to give wise input, if you want it.
Old 11-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I must have a temperature or something. I agree with rsot.

Why are you wasting your resources and making accounts when your issues are not known.

If possible define how you create an account.

We can help you then muc better.

PS< I often agree with rsot. I just like to kid him.
Old 11-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Thing is that as i already mentioned till october i was doing this on exactly same way over months (over 5) and i have created really alot of accounts. It was all okay, our clean serbian residental ip address for ebay + paypal (we did even have old selling style, this bs bulksell appeared recently maybe mid september), new VM for each account, useragent spoofer sometimes because all accounts were on XP OS. Confirm seller payment method with cc verified account which is also reciving payment one. It was working without any problem when month ago i was supposed to start buying vccs from vendors since one card bin which was working for generation (ye was able to generate unlimited amount of vccs for free) stopped working so there problem started. First vendor gave me entropay vcc (i guess, gibraltar issued card so) and acc got limited few days after because of activity on cc blabla.. Later i changed vendor and i didnt get that limit reason later but i was getting limited few hours after posting listing. Maybe that was also i think because of vendor when i was adding vcc to account there were some errors first about billing but it accepted later so i think that it all raised flags. Now i managed to get some vccs by myself which work perfect but i faced with that restriction error from ebay. Didn't ever appear before for how long i know for ebay till last 5 - 6 days when i was experimenting all with some already used pp accounts for seller payment verification and such. Quite impossible that i linked something last time when i created new eb and pp but i used that textnow number for confirmation. So it could be that number seems to be issue lately or it was something else.

And yes last night i made final one account which was verified with serbian number and all seems to be okay now so i guess textnow (us number) was issue

Last edited by bossul; 11-17-2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-17-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,652 Times in 1,249 Posts
Activity: 24%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
I must have a temperature or something. I agree with rsot.
...world must be ending... never seen anything like this before
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-17-2017)