Ebay got limited !!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-14-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Ebay got limited !!!

Hello guys,
i made some new eBay Stealth accounts but now they have been suspended.(I used different addresses different paypals different phone numbers and dongel with a sim for dynamic changing ips. but still got limited) only ebay not paypal. i need to know is whether i can use that same paypal to a new ebay account by adding a new primary email to the paypal and remove the previous email from paypal?. will this work? please help...

Last edited by MOSH17; 03-14-2018 at 05:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-14-2018

Default Re: Ebay got limited !!!

Before you proceed opening a new account, we have to assess why it was suspended in the first place to avoid it from reoccurring. Especially because you said "They" which means several accounts have been suspended, you apparently are doing something very wrong. But we are here to help.
So lets assess:
What was the reason for the suspension(s) as per eBay?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealist For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
Before you proceed opening a new account, we have to assess why it was suspended in the first place to avoid it from reoccurring. Especially because you said "They" which means several accounts have been suspended, you apparently are doing something very wrong. But we are here to help.
So lets assess:
What was the reason for the suspension(s) as per eBay?
therealist , thank you for trying to help me.
i called ebay to know what had happened and agent called me that this account has been linked to an previously suspended account. after further inquiring he gave me the username of that suspeneded account which actually belong to me and it was suspended about 3 months ago. but i still cant understand how it has been linked to this new ones as i used different details always. i honestly can't understand the root cause for this link . i am not new to stealth and i have made many accounts past years. recently started to built another few accounts which i used same stealth theories which i used before. the only change is i use my new laptop which has windows 10 pro version . previously i used my dextop machine with win 7 to run the buisness. i use firefox portble to seperate the accounts.
if there are important things that i should know when using win 10 then please let me know.

now i am planning to make accounts using my dextop again but i just needed to know whether it is ok to use the same verified paypals by changing the email addresses of the paypal accounts as they still runs without a worry.

Last edited by MOSH17; 03-14-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-14-2018

Longevity: 40%

as i know, no it is not safe, each paypal have some kind of own identification number, its pointless to change email...i have done so many times, you can link or get paid to different paypal, but after few weeks you ll be suspended, all my accounts using old paypal accounts got suspended or limited, tried to link 3rd time , again changed email, but ebay does not allow, got error message ''Unable to use this PayPal account to set up monthly payments for your selling fees. Please try another PayPal account''
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dasisvas For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-14-2018), phaz0rz (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasisvas View Post
as i know, no it is not safe, each paypal have some kind of own identification number, its pointless to change email...i have done so many times, you can link or get paid to different paypal, but after few weeks you ll be suspended, all my accounts using old paypal accounts got suspended or limited, tried to link 3rd time , again changed email, but ebay does not allow, got error message ''Unable to use this PayPal account to set up monthly payments for your selling fees. Please try another PayPal account''
thanks for the help; dasisvas . i will then use new paypals. i just worried as all the verfications of those previous paypals are invain. but if that so it is better to use brand new paypals. if someone also has suggestions i highly appreciated.

also need to know how my accounts linked to that previous account while i was using different name, address, paypal, ip (dynamic ip from mobile sim) , mobile number, and different first listing item . please help on that also...
Old 03-14-2018

Longevity: 73%

Can't re-use the PP's if they were attached to EB's. You can use them on other sites, though.

Did you use a different user account for each EB/PP pairing?
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Can't re-use the PP's if they were attached to EB's. You can use them on other sites, though.

Did you use a different user account for each EB/PP pairing?
thanks dallis for taking time to help me...
no i use same user account as i used firefox portable. it was good for me years until now this happened. still i am not sure whether it is a browser problem. but now i am going to use separate user accounts for future accounts.
Old 03-14-2018

Not so familiar with FF Portable, there are several people here who deal with that. You can use search and find them.

Everything has to be different: IP, pictures, descriptions, ideally product though not always, user account, credit cards, name, street address, zip code, phone, bank account - everything.

I suppose you could try with two new user accounts and see what happens. These kind of linkages can be ferreted out by the process of elimination, but it can take a while.

Probably it's simple, if you had to guess, what would you think did it?
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

My guides will set you free look down...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not so familiar with FF Portable, there are several people here who deal with that. You can use search and find them.

Everything has to be different: IP, pictures, descriptions, ideally product though not always, user account, credit cards, name, street address, zip code, phone, bank account - everything.

I suppose you could try with two new user accounts and see what happens. These kind of linkages can be ferreted out by the process of elimination, but it can take a while.

Probably it's simple, if you had to guess, what would you think did it?
all of those you mentioned are different on the 2 accounts. that is the craziest thing i can't understand... i will try again by using seperate user accounts. thanks for the help dallis.
Old 03-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
My guides will set you free look down...
thanks empirestate, those were really usefull. i hope taking screenshots rather than saving the image will do the same benefit. isn't it?
Old 03-15-2018

Longevity: 85%

You never said if you used a different computer. If you're using the same computer for all of that stuff then that's why you got caught.
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpluto View Post
You never said if you used a different computer. If you're using the same computer for all of that stuff then that's why you got caught.
that is ridiculous. are u using a seperate computer for each stealth account. i will never make stealth again on ebay if that is true.
Old 03-15-2018

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSH17 View Post
that is ridiculous. are u using a seperate computer for each stealth account. i will never make stealth again on ebay if that is true.
But thats not a properly stealth if you are using same pc .. its a wanabe "stealth"
Rule for stealths is NEVER USE SAME pc (or pc user) ...
So do not blame stealths but possibly your ignorance ...
Sorry to say that m8!
The Following User Says Thank You to greakf3eak For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (03-15-2018)
Old 03-15-2018

If you're using the same computer for all of that stuff then that's why you got caught.

Rule for stealths is NEVER USE SAME pc

This is ridiculous advice. I have probably 100 active stealths, all on the same PC, and I haven't had two accounts linked in years and years.

For stealth purposes a different user account is effectively the same thing as a different computer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
applebaum (03-15-2018), MOSH17 (03-15-2018)
Old 03-15-2018

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
If you're using the same computer for all of that stuff then that's why you got caught.

This is ridiculous advice. I have probably 100 active stealths, all on the same PC, and I haven't had two accounts linked in years and years.

For stealth purposes a different user account is effectively the same thing as a different computer.
Unless you pull the triger i guess ?

Forgive my ignorance but i am keep reading book ..
Different pc users is a must (together with other actions) as far as i can understand reading the book..
Old 03-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

i am also agree to this. it is best to use seperate computers but it is not required. although i just linked a two now i have made much more accounts on past years even in one user account without linking. but i hope it is best to use seperate user accounts but using seperate pcs for each stealth is ridiculous act for me. all the ebay selling profit will go to buy PCs then .
Old 03-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSH17 View Post
i am also agree to this. it is best to use seperate computers but it is not required. although i just linked a two now i have made much more accounts on past years even in one user account without linking. but i hope it is best to use seperate user accounts but using seperate pcs for each stealth is ridiculous act for me. all the ebay selling profit will go to buy PCs then .
Use different user accounts - keep it simple
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-17-2018)
Old 03-15-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Did you actually read and follow the stealth guide correctly when making your accounts or did you cut corners?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-17-2018)
Old 03-16-2018

Longevity: 83%

Boy there is a lot of conflicting things in this thread. Guys buy the guide and save yourself time and money. Is it really all that expensive compared to losing multiple accounts????
Think I'll buy me a football team
The Following User Says Thank You to MtnDew For This Useful Post:
MOSH17 (03-17-2018)