10k Net Profit Dropshipping from Homedepot to Ebay ONLY - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Re: 10k Net Profit Dropshipping from Homedepot to Ebay ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by branesergen View Post
Yeah, you can use any of the coupons online.

I've already created my 1st stealth account. Its as legit as I can make it lol This forum has been a tremendous help so far and I think I've learned how to take it to the next level. Who knows maybe you'll see me selling accounts here soon! haha

Only thing I'm going to miss is my cash back cards, but I'll figure out how to implement one soon lol

Well home depot would not allow their 10% coupon to be used online. only in store.

ya paypal accounts and ebay are not hard to create. It's honestly just about having IP's. Sellers on here need a lot of experience and posts, thanks before approved. Someone told me that they need to pay on here monthly 500 but I have asked aspkin this and never got a response.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-08-2018

It's easy to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the videos. You make WebInject and attach into the browser engine. Yes it will look like real )

Even malware these days do the same thing to manipulate bank transactions to hide tracks.
Old 06-08-2018

https://www.uperesia.com/how-trickbo...ks-its-victims

Youtubers use a pretty much same tactic to fool all everyone. This method much persistent than chrome dev tools.
Old 06-08-2018

It's possible that he might be using Stolen cards to order products and get 100% margin. This is blackhat method.
Old 06-08-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEARNINGONLY View Post
Well home depot would not allow their 10% coupon to be used online. only in store.

ya paypal accounts and ebay are not hard to create. It's honestly just about having IP's. Sellers on here need a lot of experience and posts, thanks before approved. Someone told me that they need to pay on here monthly 500 but I have asked aspkin this and never got a response.
Sorry I thought you meant at Lowes. HD doesn't have any coupons that I know of.
Old 06-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveghosts View Post
It's possible that he might be using Stolen cards to order products and get 100% margin. This is blackhat method.
Thought about this but if he is buying lets say on dw shady gc's won't eventually le find out that so many are being used on his one retail online account? It will catch up to someone over time to where it's not worth it.
Old 06-08-2018

Quote:
Thought about this but if he is buying lets say on dw shady gc's won't eventually le find out that so many are being used on his one retail online account? It will catch up to someone over time to where it's not worth it.
Well, he can hide his identify using VPN's. It will take years LE to figure out unless he does a mistake.
Old 06-08-2018

I know in dark web, fraudsters sell stolen gift cards for 20% - 30% range, he might buy those at % rate and do the drop shipping.

There are a lot of black hat ways, this is one possible way to get higher ROI.
Old 06-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well, he can hide his identify using VPN's. It will take years LE to figure out unless he does a mistake.
If that were true wouldn't most black hat people do this to make a good living?
I mean VPN, 50%st gc's then voila profit via ebay.. sounds really really brazen. Especially since he has about 2 million or so in revenue by now a year or something.

Last edited by LEARNINGONLY; 06-09-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-09-2018

Quote:
If that were true wouldn't most black hat people do this to make a good living?
I mean VPN, 50%st gc's then voila profit via ebay.. sounds really really brazen. Especially since he has about 2 million or so in revenue by now a year or something.
Of course, they do. Here an example :

https://www.smh.com.au/technology/ho...04-gkq3aq.html

The scheme works like this: An auction fraudster sets up one (or multiple) eBay accounts and sells legitimate products. A customer buys the item from the seller (fraudster) on eBay and the money gets deposited in the fraudster's PayPal account.

The fraudster then takes the eBay order information to another online retailer which sells the same item, buys the item using stolen credit card data, and has the item shipped to the address of the eBay customer that is expecting the item. The fraudster then walks away with the money.

One reason this scheme is so sneaky is that the eBay customers are happy because they got their product, so they never complain or question the company that sent them the product. For the retailer, the order looks normal: The customer contact info in the order form is partially accurate: It has the customer's correct shipping address and name, but may list a phone number that goes somewhere else — perhaps to a voicemail owned and controlled by the fraudster.
Old 06-09-2018

You can do this without being criminal.

A common misconception on ebay is you have to be the lowest price to sell, and you don't. I sold a garden hose for $13.99 that I paid $8 for. I was $1 higher than the lowest price and had 3 total sellers below my price and I still sold 8-12 a day. When I 1st started with the 10 Amazon items I sold a BBQ grill for $40 more than anyone and sold 2 or 3 a week. I was also selling toys at $10 higher than anyone and selling 2 or 3 a day. You don't have to be the cheapest.

One of the sellers I mimicked was a good 10% higher than the cheapest, the 2nd seller was a good 5% higher and both had 2000+ positive feedback a month, that's at minimum 2000 sales and most likely 5000 sales.

With the volume he's doing it is very possible. With that number of listings there is no way you're not finding stuff others aren't selling that you can mark up 50% and make a killing. And with that many sales you can even get your fees lowered with a larger store. All your sub $10 items could be paid thru a paypal micro account for less fees. You can build a relationship with a gift card seller to get a bigger discount because you're buying $100k+ every month.

There is all kinds of ways to push your margins up legally, you just have to work to get to them and to find them.

Last edited by branesergen; 06-09-2018 at 03:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to branesergen For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (06-09-2018)
Old 06-09-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:

The scheme works like this: An auction fraudster sets up one (or multiple) eBay accounts and sells legitimate products. A customer buys the item from the seller (fraudster) on eBay and the money gets deposited in the fraudster's PayPal account.

The fraudster then takes the eBay order information to another online retailer which sells the same item, buys the item using stolen credit card data, and has the item shipped to the address of the eBay customer that is expecting the item. The fraudster then walks away with the money.

One reason this scheme is so sneaky is that the eBay customers are happy because they got their product, so they never complain or question the company that sent them the product. For the retailer, the order looks normal: The customer contact info in the order form is partially accurate: It has the customer's correct shipping address and name, but may list a phone number that goes somewhere else — perhaps to a voicemail owned and controlled by the fraudster.
Hopefully, anyone doing this shady sh*t dies in a fiery car crash.
Old 06-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

https://www.smh.com.au/technology/ho...04-gkq3aq.html

The scheme works like this:
Yes I'm actually aware that this could happen. However I just wonder how people can be so brazen and maybe stupid to where they think over time they won't get caught. huh I'm thinking we should delete these few last posts , we don't want to give any morons ideas.
Old 06-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

There is all kinds of ways to push your margins up legally, you just have to work to get to them and to find them.
Appreciate your insights with these posts. I'm just curioius how do you know if the heavy discounted gc's you're buying were bought originally legitimately?
Old 06-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Any examples of links where people got caught doing this or would they try to not reveal what they did so the public isn't as educated.
Old 06-09-2018

Quote:
Appreciate your insights with these posts. I'm just curioius how do you know if the heavy discounted gc's you're buying were bought originally legitimately?
There are a lot of gift card buying services in Russain Cybercrime forums, Russian fraudsters can't figure out how to make money from those GC's, that's why they selling these GC's to that services.

I never bought them but the forum is a reputable one, and they are here too. Aspkin popular among dozens of elite russians.

I'm just a researcher. There are maybe White hat ways but most white hat methods are hard and take longer. Aspkin methods also Blackhat. Everyone wants to get rich quick, so only way is Blackhat or ICO's.
Old 06-09-2018

Quote:
Any examples of links where people got caught doing this or would they try to not reveal what they did so the public isn't as educated.
I could not find any examples, but Russians are safe from FBI. Russians families very happy, they make anyone who steals from America as a superhero.
Old 06-09-2018

Quote:
You can do this without being criminal.

A common misconception on ebay is you have to be the lowest price to sell, and you don't. I sold a garden hose for $13.99 that I paid $8 for. I was $1 higher than the lowest price and had 3 total sellers below my price and I still sold 8-12 a day. When I 1st started with the 10 Amazon items I sold a BBQ grill for $40 more than anyone and sold 2 or 3 a week. I was also selling toys at $10 higher than anyone and selling 2 or 3 a day. You don't have to be the cheapest.

One of the sellers I mimicked was a good 10% higher than the cheapest, the 2nd seller was a good 5% higher and both had 2000+ positive feedback a month, that's at minimum 2000 sales and most likely 5000 sales.

With the volume he's doing it is very possible. With that number of listings there is no way you're not finding stuff others aren't selling that you can mark up 50% and make a killing. And with that many sales you can even get your fees lowered with a larger store. All your sub $10 items could be paid thru a paypal micro account for less fees. You can build a relationship with a gift card seller to get a bigger discount because you're buying $100k+ every month.

IMHO, I do not know any WHITE Gift Card Sellers who give that much discounts. he must be grey gift card seller, means not white or black but middle. I mean who wants to lose their profits by giving that much discounts.

You can find Legitimate Sellers on Google, all others who are hard to find are Grey or Black.

Let's say someone has a credit card, and he wants to cash out whole credit limit without getting cash advance but just using Gift Cards. If you can find this type people, you can do it in a white way but it's also grey scheme.
The Following User Says Thank You to iloveghosts For This Useful Post:
LEARNINGONLY (06-10-2018)
Old 06-09-2018

I just found there is another black hat scheme going on with gift cards.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...iftcard_creds/

This scheme uses Bruteforce techniques to get gift cards and it needs a lot of computer power but still profitable.

And, here another list of blackhat gift card methods.

1. Indian IRS Scheme (Amazon Gift Cards), You can buy gift cards from Indians at the cheaper price.

2. Ransom Gift Cards, I know some ransomware asks Gift cards to unlock files, so you can find ransomware guys and cash out their gift cards.

I highly advise to stay away from black hat schemes, you can try purse.io to get discounts from Amazon.
Old 06-10-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I just found there is another black hat scheme going on with gift cards.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...iftcard_creds/

This scheme uses Bruteforce techniques to get gift cards and it needs a lot of computer power but still profitable.

And, here another list of blackhat gift card methods.

1. Indian IRS Scheme (Amazon Gift Cards), You can buy gift cards from Indians at the cheaper price.

2. Ransom Gift Cards, I know some ransomware asks Gift cards to unlock files, so you can find ransomware guys and cash out their gift cards.

I highly advise to stay away from black hat schemes, you can try purse.io to get discounts from Amazon.
Now I'm worried about buying discount giftcards for my ebay dropshipping. I was going to sign up for paxful
Old 06-10-2018

Quote:
Now I'm worried about buying discount giftcards for my ebay dropshipping. I was going to sign up for paxful
Paxful is good, but better to ask Receipt.
Old 06-10-2018

That's a good point - I never thought if they were getting them illegally or not.

I got all mine on ebay. The rate that they were getting them at suggested they were not getting them illegally and quite a few came from rewards type of sites.

Keep in mind - I only did 35k a month so its definitely easier. But from my dealings in business, I can assure you there are legal ways to spend 100k a month and get discounts on bulk/guaranteed purchases of products and services.

If you want to make that kind of money, it's not easy. It takes work, constant research, making lasting connections and most importantly time. If you want easy money then you'll take cuts to your margins, you'll make 10% in profits, you'll have to sell more to make more but its easier. While you're doing that, you work your tail off behind the scenes to grow your margins and shrink your work load.

The guy in the video didn't do it over night. It took months and a lot of work. Yes if he "can do it YOU CAN TOO!!!!111!!" *said in his selling snake oil voice* but if you can't/wont put in the grueling hard work in then you'll fail. Its like that in every aspect of life. I can only point you in directions that may help, its up to you to find out how to use those points and make them work for you. My methods are easy for me and may not be for you, you'll have to learn and adjust as you go.