Ebay Dropshipping Policy Change - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Re: Ebay Dropshipping Policy Change

I'm glad they're cracking down on it. So many sh1tty sellers out there that don't know how to properly do it. Makes for a bad buying environment.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-27-2019

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 84%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNows View Post
Only accounts that were using automated softwares was banned from eBay and retail arbitrage, if You use your hands for listings, cleaning pictures and description from meta data you are okay to go. eBay will not suspect you anyway, expect you will provide poor costumer support.

regarding ship from location and item location mismatch - I think trackerbot do provide such service as tracking number conversion. Now even amazon logistic tracking numbers will be trackable ( hooray - many scammers will lost their case).
what is to prevent a buyer to return a rock instead of a laptop to AMZN?
eBAY TENDS to side with the buyer,not seller.
and how does the seller defend himself,by saying AMZN gets a rock and is not happy
Old 03-25-2019

Longevity: 42%
Send a message via Skype™ to HuNows

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
same happens to me,my last purchase was under $9 and it came from AMZN,I looked up the item and it was under $8 on AMZN as a side order,forget the term for it,meaning if you buy $25 or more on AMZN,this one comes cheap at $7.xx.
so what the Ebay seller must have done is to buy enough from AMZN to get this item at $7.xx and resell on Ebay for a Little more.
But after Ebay and Paypal fee,I doubt she makes much?
Many sellers on eBay are reselling everything they get for reviews. there are tons of facebook groups giving away items for a review. this is what makes it cheaper.
Old 03-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
I notice that lot of big time sellers find right products and then make deal with chinese manufactures and actually purchase in bulk and then sell it cheaper then competitors and highlight their title as "US SHIPPING" etc.. so its faster arrival time. But this requires lot of research and capital investment. It's like they are taking a fun adventure risk Would be nice if I can do this but seems season changes and if item doesn't sell your like stuck with it.
they could have found US wholesalers/importers who import in bulk and buy from them in smaller quantities.
Old 03-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I'm glad they're cracking down on it. So many sh1tty sellers out there that don't know how to properly do it. Makes for a bad buying environment.
some of these Ebay sellers got kicked out of AMZN prime,they were selling high ticket electronic items and experienced too many returns.
these ebay sellers figure they can make more money selling electronics than say a bottle of shampoo!
Old 05-28-2019

Longevity: 28%
Smile Re: Ebay Dropshipping Policy Change

Hello

I wanted to ask you about this post that eBay is not going to allow more dropshipping in this 2019 I live in Colombia and I do dropshipping on ebay and as a provider I use Amazon, I have been doing it for more than 6 months and it has gone well for me solve that the products do not appear sent from different places is the option of trackerbot up there normal.
But I have a question about how I should place the address settings on eBay.

In this case there are 3 different addresses to configure:

One is my address where the purchases in which I have Doral Florida in the US would arrive.

the other is my address where my nationality should appear which Colombia (that I know I can not change)

and the other is my address where they are sent from when I make a sale my products keep appearing as if they left Colombia in the account settings

But I use DMStool and it puts every product coming out from Pohenix in the US and others from Florida

Can someone help me? Can I change the address where my products come from with a US address that matches, for example, the DMS tool?

If you see that I'm selling in the US but my address is not registered (I know that is fine), if I do not exit the products when I make a sale, it's from Colombia. Could I cancel the account? Can I change it after so long? I see that there are many dropshippers for example from Israel China as they configure the address where the products come from.

Thank you I hope you can help me since I can not find good information only here I have read very good things and sorry for the length of the message.
Old 05-28-2019

Cool Re: Ebay Dropshipping Policy Change

Quote:
as long as you will sell from the same item location since the start of the account - it is good to go. Start mixing location or change location from UK to china, or any other - may cause in promoted listings shutdown, account flag or even suspension.

Hello

I wanted to ask you about this post that eBay is not going to allow more dropshipping in this 2019 I live in Colombia and I do dropshipping on ebay and as a provider I use Amazon, I have been doing it for more than 6 months and it has gone well for me solve that the products do not appear sent from different places is the option of trackerbot up there normal.
But I have a question about how I should place the address settings on eBay.

In this case there are 3 different addresses to configure:

One is my address where the purchases in which I have Doral Florida in the US would arrive.

the other is my address where my nationality should appear which Colombia (that I know I can not change)

and the other is my address where they are sent from when I make a sale my products keep appearing as if they left Colombia in the account settings

But I use DMStool and it puts every product coming out from Pohenix in the US and others from Florida

Can someone help me? Can I change the address where my products come from with a US address that matches, for example, the DMS tool?

If you see that I'm selling in the US but my address is not registered (I know that is fine), if I do not exit the products when I make a sale, it's from Colombia. Could I cancel the account? Can I change it after so long? I see that there are many dropshippers for example from Israel China as they configure the address where the products come from.

Thank you I hope you can help me since I can not find good information only here I have read very good things and sorry for the length of the message.
Old 05-28-2019

Longevity: 38%

You can still buy items from a store and then sell them on eBay. However, Amazon to eBay drop shipping (Arbitrage) is pretty much dead.

You can't get around eBay's detection :
They look at your (single) Ship From address, then they look at the Zip code that the item was sent from (tracking number) and if they don't match 80% of the time (or whatever percentage they expect) - then you are doing Arbitrage.

When they detect that you are doing Arbitrage 1 of 2 things will happen :
A) They suspend you.
B) They drop your listings to the bottom of Best Match (regardless of how good the rest of your stats are).

Then essentially either way your sales will drop and make it hardly worth continuing. Period.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zippie For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (05-28-2019)
Old 05-28-2019

There are some legit sellers on Ebay who use AMZN fullfillment service FBA,meaning they have AMZN manage their inventory,pack and ship to their buyers.
They know which AMZN warehouse their goods are kept,so their shipping address will be that warehouse address,this should not be a problem with Ebay.
As for the others who are AMZN prime members and rely AMZN to dropship for them,they have no control which warehouse AMZN going to ship the goods from,it depends on the item and where the buyer is.
These sellers also do not know in advance when that item is out of stock at AMZN or price has been revised,I was looking at an item which the Ebay seller is asking $62 with free shipping and AMZN is asking $58 and free shipping for prime member,so after Ebay fee and Paypal fee,how much is he making?
$62 sale price,PAYPAL and Ebay fee would be $8.30,so he is losing money !!!!!!

Last edited by agent006140; 05-28-2019 at 07:21 AM.
Old 05-28-2019

Quote:
as long as you will sell from the same item location since the start of the account - it is good to go. Start mixing location or change location from UK to china, or any other - may cause in promoted listings shutdown, account flag or even suspension.
I have the same question, I live in Colombia, I sell in the USA, I have sold and my article exit address appears in Colombia but only in the ebay configuration

because when the article is ready the software that I use to list places the articles as if they left Pohenix in the USA,

I ask if I also change the ebay configuration now so that it appears in use, would my account be blocked?

How do I configure it? Can I let it live in Colombia but that the articles leave the US?
Old 05-29-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippie View Post

You can't get around eBay's detection :
They look at your (single) Ship From address, then they look at the Zip code that the item was sent from (tracking number) and if they don't match 80% of the time (or whatever percentage they expect) - then you are doing Arbitrage.
I actually have a really simple way around all that. Zero ability for eBay to know. Be creative y'all
Old 05-29-2019

It is okay to ask your wholesaler/distributor/manufacturer to dropship for you,it is not possible for a retail seller to stock every size,design,model,color.
It is RETAIL ARBITRAGE which is not allowed on Ebay,like sell it at small markup and rely on AMZN,COSTCO,WAYFAIR,JET.COM.WMT to ship/
I can understand Ebay is upset,every time I buy from Ebay and see package comes from those retailers,I will go to the site and find it would cost me less,if I just go there instead of Ebay,so I make a note to myself to go and buy there next time.
It is also unfair for the Ebay sellers who have those items in stock but they cant sell that cheap as they have inventory holding cost.
Old 06-01-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by treysupreme View Post
I actually have a really simple way around all that. Zero ability for eBay to know. Be creative y'all
some buyers will leave you neutral and negative feedback,I just look up one who has 10,000 items from AMZN,several buyers left neg and neutral saying he dropshipped from AMZN and they dont want to buy from AMZN ,thats why they come to Ebay.
He claimed he is using AMZN FBA,but no one believes him,from Indonesia?????
Old 06-02-2019

Longevity: 39%

There is always a way. Api connections are the issue today. Don’t use api. Look up manual dropshipping on youtube