What's the cheapest USA mifi service? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-03-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default What's the cheapest USA mifi service?

Anyone can recommend a good service with a nice amount of IP pools for the USA? Going to do some traveling soon.

What prices and amount of data for it? I know I read someone who had $5 service per month I think?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: What's the cheapest USA mifi service?

Do your research online. They all have sales and promos from time to time so its difficult to pinpoint the best deal.
I hope youre not planning on using it from Canada though cause that wont work.
Old 03-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Do your research online. They all have sales and promos from time to time so its difficult to pinpoint the best deal.
I hope youre not planning on using it from Canada though cause that wont work.
Wrong wrong wrong (shocking reason coming up). Sorry.

My main question is "IP pools for the USA?" <<< What good is it, if it's a great plan, and 1 IP. Or 5 only?

I got a Tmobile one from the USA thinking I'd catch Canadian towers right? Guess what? I got Canadian towers but not the IP's. I'm in Canada. ALL USA IP's! At least they change, but they change from state to state! So one IP is IL state, TX, NY, CA, KS, etc. No joke! I am in Canada also. Tmobile said cause the phone contract is from the USA that's why. It shocked me and a few people also about it.

Also I am asking the forums cause when you contact these companies no one knows how many IP pools they have or anything like this. So this is why I am asking on here. I read AT&T is good unlimited.

So checking the forums yes great news, but is it updated info? Some of the stuff that's 3 months or more is already at times outdated and patched up.

That's why I had posted on here you know?

Promos and deal offers are all great, for the amount of money I make. I could careless if it's $10 a month or $100 a month. What I care about is to get the right plan for the IP pools. That's all.

I went with one here in Canada. Biggest company has IP pool large enough that I've tested it out very well.

Now for the USA I heard Verizon is not as good anymore or patching something up? I know how to use the search.

But would anyone ever think that something like this would happen with Tmobile here in Canada giving me USA IP addresses? Sounds great if I was running USA stealths now.

I've traveled the world with 2 of my main accounts and had 9 countries in a very short time and ip switching. Not one did I get a warning. Must of been the cookies on my system. It's okay to travel and be a business man/or women.

So anyone coming to Canada from the USA as a stealther. You can get Tmobile and get USA IP's but be aware. You'll get different state location each time. STATE!

IP pools are never listed with these companies and when you call you always get different answers. That's all folks.

Last edited by Jennifer91; 03-03-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 41%

I like the AT&T unlimited 3g from Ebay, put it into a wifi hotspot for only 29.99/mo unlimited data. I can watch YT videos and do gvoice calls at the same time (in my area anyways). Great signal.
Old 03-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer91 View Post
Wrong wrong wrong (shocking reason coming up). Sorry.

My main question is "IP pools for the USA?" <<< What good is it, if it's a great plan, and 1 IP. Or 5 only?

I got a Tmobile one from the USA thinking I'd catch Canadian towers right? Guess what? I got Canadian towers but not the IP's. I'm in Canada. ALL USA IP's! At least they change, but they change from state to state! So one IP is IL state, TX, NY, CA, KS, etc. No joke! I am in Canada also. Tmobile said cause the phone contract is from the USA that's why. It shocked me and a few people also about it.

Also I am asking the forums cause when you contact these companies no one knows how many IP pools they have or anything like this. So this is why I am asking on here. I read AT&T is good unlimited.

So checking the forums yes great news, but is it updated info? Some of the stuff that's 3 months or more is already at times outdated and patched up.

That's why I had posted on here you know?

Promos and deal offers are all great, for the amount of money I make. I could careless if it's $10 a month or $100 a month. What I care about is to get the right plan for the IP pools. That's all.

I went with one here in Canada. Biggest company has IP pool large enough that I've tested it out very well.

Now for the USA I heard Verizon is not as good anymore or patching something up? I know how to use the search.

But would anyone ever think that something like this would happen with Tmobile here in Canada giving me USA IP addresses? Sounds great if I was running USA stealths now.

I've traveled the world with 2 of my main accounts and had 9 countries in a very short time and ip switching. Not one did I get a warning. Must of been the cookies on my system. It's okay to travel and be a business man/or women.

So anyone coming to Canada from the USA as a stealther. You can get Tmobile and get USA IP's but be aware. You'll get different state location each time. STATE!

IP pools are never listed with these companies and when you call you always get different answers. That's all folks.
You close to US border though, right?
Old 03-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You close to US border though, right?
Not anymore.