eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Don't Fall Below Standard! Criminal fees! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/124698-dont-fall-below-standard-criminal-fees.html)

Sunspot144 03-30-2019 07:29 PM

Re: Don't Fall Below Standard! Criminal fees!

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 990243)
Yeah, then that person probably should also not fall below standard, if they are hurting that badly and 4% being devastating to them ;). Once again, wrong business. You don't need $30k to start off, to not go below standard.

With everything going on with your new start up, I bet you tried hard to not get below standard, right?

People can't have it both ways. Be hurt over 4% AND not try hard to not get below standard. I've been below standard. And it was my own damn fault for being lazy.

You have to actually try at falling below standard with just cases closed by Ebay. Do the right thing like any actual business would and it's not an issue. Biggest weakness of most sellers on here and on ebay in general is they're in it for quick money, not an actual business venture.

TheRealist 03-30-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 990243)
Yeah, then that person probably should also not fall below standard, if they are hurting that badly and 4% being devastating to them ;). Once again, wrong business. You don't need $30k to start off, to not go below standard.

With everything going on with your new start up, I bet you tried hard to not get below standard, right?

People can't have it both ways. Be hurt over 4% AND not try hard to not get below standard. I've been below standard. And it was my own damn fault for being lazy.

thats simply not true, 4% is not devastating.
ebays fees are 6%-10%(For store model) PLUS the 4% for below standard. so its not 4% in of itself, its 10%-14% . Now do the numbers. $200k X 10%-14% (not including paypal fees) is $20k-$28k..
come on little guy thought u knew everything, don't forget your common sense when you are typing away...

Anyway, Point is----No one wants to give up 4% on any amount of income...

but you really need a life bro

james13v 03-30-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealist (Post 990248)
thats simply not true, 4% is not devastating.
ebays fees are 6%-10%(For store model) PLUS the 4% for below standard. so its not 4% in of itself, its 10%-14% . Now do the numbers. $200k X 10%-14% (not including paypal fees) is $20k-$28k..
come on little guy thought u knew everything, don't forget your common sense when you are typing away...

Anyway, Point is----No one wants to give up 4% on any amount of income...

but you really need a life bro

LOL wow what you said, is just.. Wow. None of those other numbers matter to the point of this conversation. Those are all fully known costs of doing business. They aren't new. They aren't a secret.

You're here complaining about the 4% criminal fees. Keep making excuses for yourself going below standard tho. No one wants to give up 4% of any income. I'm sure they don't want to give up 10% either. But hey, you'd be making zero otherwise, and CHOSE to go below standard, so clearly you wanted to give up 4%, or you would have maintained at least standard. You had multiple days to respond to customers. To claim " customers just contacted ebay before you could respond", is an excuse. You do understand that, right? A poor excuse at that.

And I'm not the one that said 4% are devastating. I was only responding.

Sunspot144 03-31-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 990273)
And I'm not the one that said 4% are devastating. I was only responding.

Dont put that in my lap.

Merely giving an example where it would be. Starting with 3k, 2 in inventory while paying bills gets fuc*ing sketchy real fast, especially without knowing if it'll sell. Beats working for some other dingbat, and here I am, snug as a bug in a rug with cash to spare.

OP, pull your dress down and get fuc*ed next time you fall below standard and start complaining about it. Own it.

james13v 03-31-2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunspot144 (Post 990422)
Dont put that in my lap.

Merely giving an example where it would be. Starting with 3k, 2 in inventory while paying bills gets fuc*ing sketchy real fast, especially without knowing if it'll sell. Beats working for some other dingbat, and here I am, snug as a bug in a rug with cash to spare.

OP, pull your dress down and get fuc*ed next time you fall below standard and start complaining about it. Own it.

I wasn't blaming you for saying that lol just telling OP that I'm not the one that said it.