New accounts getting suspended twice within 3 days - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-16-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: New accounts getting suspended twice within 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I would not be surprised if they have bought copies of stealth guides and studied them
lol
so here we already have ebay agent.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 30%
Send a message via Skype™ to slimedia

Thanks for the thread, I have created 5 accounts this week and non of them survived:
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,042 Times in 776 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 81%

You have to remember one of the stealth basics; cookie building. You can even build the history before the account is made. The more history you have with an account, the less likely it is to get MC113.
nickopedia (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimedia View Post
Thanks for the thread, I have created 5 accounts this week and non of them survived:
You are correct and you are smarter than the rest whom does not create so much account in a week.. Haha

I have 12 years experience on stealth
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I always season my new accounts for a period of a few WEEKS before I attempt to list any item at all. By "season" I mean:

1. Browse around eBay and search up a few items, placing some off them on your watch list.
2. Bid on a couple auctions, not too many to avoid any account restrictions. Maybe 1 or items per day.
3. When viewing items, I even look at pictures of the item and stay on the page for a period of time.
4. Continue doing #1-3 for a few weeks, not days. The longer, the better before even thinking of listing the first item(s).

In other words, do what a NORMAL user does. eBay is not stupid and they have bots that check for activity. Creating a account, then going straight away to list an item is extremely unusual and will get your account shut down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
pothos (06-18-2019), slokor (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
I always season my new accounts for a period of a few WEEKS before I attempt to list any item at all. By "season" I mean:

1. Browse around eBay and search up a few items, placing some off them on your watch list.
2. Bid on a couple auctions, not too many to avoid any account restrictions. Maybe 1 or items per day.
3. When viewing items, I even look at pictures of the item and stay on the page for a period of time.
4. Continue doing #1-3 for a few weeks, not days. The longer, the better before even thinking of listing the first item(s).

In other words, do what a NORMAL user does. eBay is not stupid and they have bots that check for activity. Creating a account, then going straight away to list an item is extremely unusual and will get your account shut down.
Do you mean like marinated the accounts first before use?

We knew it since 13 years ago
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 54%

still in denial i see. public record or nothing guys what part of that dont you understand. prove me wrong. Ill pay you $100 if u can make an account last longer then 10 days after first reinstatement without having to do public records. (must have a live listing for more then 10 days the account was made)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
still in denial i see. public record or nothing guys what part of that dont you understand. prove me wrong. Ill pay you $100 if u can make an account last longer then 10 days after first reinstatement without having to do public records. (must have a live listing for more then 10 days the account was made)

Is it impossible to work with stealth account usa?
Old 06-16-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouh26 View Post
Is it impossible to work with stealth account usa?
No, I made a stealth and a real account. Stealth couldnt find public record boom banned gone forever after calling in. Then on the 2nd they ask public record and i failed. Boom gone.The guys on here selling stealth accounts ARE ANSWERING PUBLIC RECORD QUESTIONS. Dont be so naive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamlmfao For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (06-17-2019), nouh26 (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 28%
Smile Re: New accounts getting suspended twice within 3 days

Quote:
No, I made a stealth and a real account. Stealth couldnt find public record boom banned gone forever after calling in. Then on the 2nd they ask public record and i failed. Boom gone.The guys on here selling stealth accounts ARE ANSWERING PUBLIC RECORD QUESTIONS. Dont be so naive.
Thank you, the problem if you want to work a paypal account USA must have a bank account USA. What am I going to do and I am out of the USA?
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post

Thank you for this post.
That's EXACTLY how one is supposed to go about when priming an account to become a seller.
Im sick and tired of hearing all these absurd comments about how ebay are "increasing their security" and how its impossible to operate on there now and that ALL new accounts are getting suspended. Its all nonsense.
Bottom line is that these people reporting these issues - and I consider most of them noobs - are just practicing pisspoor stealth and not doing things the way they SHOULD be done.
Stop whining. Stop looking for shortcuts. Stop rushing things. Do things the proper way and put the time energy and effort into it and youll succeed. NOTHING has changed in that regard.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
tinsoldier (06-16-2019)
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I second this, also USA stealth is 100% finito. its PUBLIC RECORD QUESTIONS or SUSPENDED. Good luck to all. New this day would come sooner or later for USA stealths once I heard paypal asking for ssn. haha good luck guys your gonna need it for USA accounts now. This country is a joke.
Example of an absurd comment.
As an account seller who sells accounts to people on a regular basis I can tell you your comment is nonsense.
YOU are exactly the kind of person Im referring to in my comment above - read it.
Stop it with the BS. Try to list an item the day you create the account and youll get suspended. Do things properly and youll succeed. Pretty simple.
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
... This country is a joke.
And by the way say what you will about ebay accounts but your comments about the US are getting to be a tad too much for my liking - and Im betting the liking of a lot of other people. And I say this as a Canadian.
Its not the first time Ive seen you post such comments and they annoy me every time.
Im sick and tired of people like you belittling a country that is giving them a home and a living. Without the US the majority of the world would be speaking Japanese or German today.
So in the future stick to the point of EBAY and PAYPAL and leave your obnoxious anti American sentiment out of it pal or Ill start a campaign of my own to get you a$$ banned from these AMERICAN forums.
I have some stronger words in mind for you but ill keep those to myself - for now.
You've been warned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
flowclothingco (06-16-2019), nickopedia (06-17-2019)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 30%

I assure you guys that this non sense started right after couple courses about selling digital items on ebay leaked here in Morocoo, then basically every one started creating accounts and selling pirated qoftwares and never pay their fees, this is what made ebay upgrade its bots. Just my 2 cents on the issue
The Following User Says Thank You to mostafliza For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (06-18-2019)
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
This is so incredibly wrong, follow what the guys here are saying about seasoning the accounts, don't rush.
Old 06-16-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowclothingco View Post
this is so incredibly wrong, follow what the guys here are saying about seasoning the accounts, don't rush.
ok season your account and wait week to months, or try to list something first week public record.
Old 06-16-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafliza View Post
I assure you guys that this non sense started right after couple courses about selling digital items on ebay leaked here in Morocoo, then basically every one started creating accounts and selling pirated qoftwares and never pay their fees, this is what made ebay upgrade its bots. Just my 2 cents on the issue
Nah this upgrade was long time coming, first SSN for PAYPAL now this. They dont want illegals coming to USA selling. Its quite clear whats going on in USA. :
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Its quite clear whats going on in USA. :
Cause life in your country of origin (China is it?) is soooooo much better right?
Don't like it in the US? then piss off back to where you came from you ungrateful sack of crap!
Old 06-16-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Cause life in your country of origin (China is it?) is soooooo much better right?
Don't like it in the US? then piss off back to where you came from you ungrateful sack of crap!
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:

To be honest from a person who has that reputation in this forum, to have that racist talk, you should get a warning .. doesnt matter how much you did.

Actually a lot of your comments as well recent years are always negative or towards to have an online fight, and the person involved with you get banned. This kind of forum their policy should apply to everyone including you!

By the way i know that guy personally he is born us citizien and more patriot as a lot of other people from usa. Better delete your comment.
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
And by the way say what you will about ebay accounts but your comments about the US are getting to be a tad too much for my liking - and Im betting the liking of a lot of other people. And I say this as a Canadian.
Its not the first time Ive seen you post such comments and they annoy me every time.
Im sick and tired of people like you belittling a country that is giving them a home and a living. Without the US the majority of the world would be speaking Japanese or German today.
So in the future stick to the point of EBAY and PAYPAL and leave your obnoxious anti American sentiment out of it pal or Ill start a campaign of my own to get you a$$ banned from these AMERICAN forums.
I have some stronger words in mind for you but ill keep those to myself - for now.
You've been warned.
And as well you complained on another post about his flag .. you are a canadian with a USA flag.. something is not right here... are you general a mad person?
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Nonsense.
The guy is being a total douche and trying to flame intentionally.
Keep it professional and ill do the same.
And nothing I said is racist. It was mentioned in several posts the guy is from China originally. I believe life in the US is MUCH better than it is in China. How is that in any way racist?
And how is repeatedly trying to put the US down repeatedly acceptable here?
Perhaps YOU need to re-read some of iamlmfao's comments. Youll see what Im talking about.