Ebay listings removed across multiple accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-16-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Ebay listings removed across multiple accounts

Hi All

Hoping for some guidance.

Since reading the ebay Stealth Book and various threads I set up multiple stealth accounts and they've been running well for over 3 years now.

I sell Vero items, high value but low volume, across the different accounts and always follow protocol etc...

Recently, (last 6 months) have noticed many of the listings being removed. I have restrained from relisting on the same accounts but it is definitely consistent removals across the different accounts! (EMAIL FROM EBAY BELOW)

The ask:
- have others noticed extra listings removals recently? trying to work out if it is just me and the items im selling..
- I am going to try a few different variations in the way I sell to see if maybe I was being too similar in my listings before (pics were always different but maybe other elements of the listings were too similar e.g. postage, description, condition etc etc

Does anyone have any other key things for me to consider here?
Im thinking of buying a new stealth account to test the above theorise rather than risk testing on my accounts which are 3+ years old!

Any help/input would be MUCH appreciated so thanks in advance guys!

THE EMAIL:
Your listing has been removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

Hello (USERNAME)

After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

The listing or product that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to sell any counterfeit items.

For more information please see our Replica, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policie...unterfeit.html

If you have more questions, contact our policy experts:
http://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?query=1336&=PTB1208

- Limited selling history- After careful consideration, your listing has been removed because it didn?t comply with our policies. We received a report concerning the authenticity of your item.These reports can come from a number of channels, for example law enforcement.This removal was for your safety and the safety of the eBay community, so please do not relist your item.Relisting your item may result in the restriction of your account.

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

Here are the listings that were removed: XXXXX

We appreciate your cooperation.
Thanks,
eBay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Ebay listings removed across multiple accounts

Looks like from that email they simply don't want you selling that item. It's likely highly counterfeited.

If you continue to list it, expect an MC011 to be slapped down on you quickly.
Old 11-16-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

there are also more work for Paypal,Ayden,Ebay when INAD ,chargebacks are filed,if the seller emptied his Paypal account and delink his bank account,Paypal,Ayden,AMZN one click become bagholders.
Old 11-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Nothing unsurprising, you’re simply experiencing the heightened vero situation we’re all having to deal with.

With the increase in third party vero management and their AI bots trawling eBay then its only going to get harder to sell goods that rights holders don’t want you too.
AI Bots - any idea what the key triggers are for these? I take it they are looking for similarities?