Is the China game over? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-02-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Is the China game over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
100% .. the way they did it is definition Authoritarian Regime.

Let's see what happens in the West.
what I meant was, we can't actually know how it's going there, let alone compare to here. Maybe their actual response is awful, and the west being so transparent, will be able to do a better job.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-02-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
what I meant was, we can't actually know how it's going there, let alone compare to here. Maybe their actual response is awful, and the west being so transparent, will be able to do a better job.
Time will tell, let's see what happens
Old 03-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Time will tell, let's see what happens
I, for one, welcome our new viral overlords.
Old 03-03-2020

Longevity: 39%

Happy to report, no delays in production. Everything went back to normal and they have already shipped more than 40 parcels by air in the last 2 weeks. The situation in China got a lot better. China will prevail!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
997turbo (03-04-2020), prodigyace (03-04-2020)
Old 03-03-2020

Longevity: 36%

Yup, i got a lot more stuff getting shipped this week, seems like things officially got back into motion this week.
Old 03-03-2020

Longevity: 39%

I am happy to report there were fewer deaths in China today than in many weeks. There is definitely a slow down! It’s going to get better a lot sooner.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
997turbo (03-04-2020)
Old 03-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
I am happy to report there were fewer deaths in China today than in many weeks. There is definitely a slow down! It’s going to get better a lot sooner.
Very nice to hear.
Old 03-04-2020

Activity: 29%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Yes indeed
now the fireball handed to europe and south korea.
we have 38 chinese immigrants came home from italy have confirmed infection and under quarantine . these people never back home in last few months,they catched this in italy.whichs means the situation really not very happy there
Old 03-04-2020

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
My business is 100% dependent on Chinese products (Which I think is also the case with many of you here).

If the virus keeps spreading like the fire it is now, do you think China will come to a point where all manufacturing shall be stopped in hope to curb the spread of the virus?

Are we witnessing the end of China as we know it?
i really think that no
Old 03-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Wishful thinking. All of China's statistics have been a lie since the very beginning. They are literally a communist regime who will lie about anything in order to benefit China and get them closer to their goal of being the world's sole superpower by 2049.

Yes things are shipping, but there's no telling if the viral situation is actually improving or if the Chinese Communist Party simply forced people to return to work to get the Chinese economy going again.

I really feel sorry for the average working-class Chinese. Their lives are less than worthless to their government.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
james13v (03-04-2020)
Old 03-04-2020

Longevity: 53%

There is a better chance of Trump betting elected President than there is in China shutting down.
Old 03-04-2020

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post

So are you saying the chances of China shutting down are good or have you simply messed up on your analogy?
Probably he's a trump hater, and too blind to see that it's an easy re-election.

Therefore, messing up his analogy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
james13v (03-04-2020), phaz0rz (03-04-2020)
Old 03-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
There is a better chance of Trump betting elected President than there is in China shutting down.
lol you might want to either try this again, or at least explain what you meant.
Old 03-05-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I think China will be the place to be in 4-5 months.

They have their stuff in order now.

The rest of the world I'm worried about.. especially the US.

P.S. China's authoritarian regime enables them to get stuff done faster and more efficiently than other countries. The US on the other hand isn't like that and because of that the virus will spread here like wildfire.
Wuhan just had a "surprise spike" in cases. I wasn't surprised... but hey. Still feel they have their stuff in order now? A surprise spike, coming from a country that barely tells the truth, is saying something.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (03-05-2020)
Old 03-05-2020

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
lol you might want to either try this again, or at least explain what you meant.

I am a Republican voter who voted for Trump as I disliked Hillary. WORST decision of my whole life. We elected an IDIOT as president. A LIAR as president, "The coronavirus will disappear", the "hurricane could hit Alabama - but PRES the track doesn't show that - HAND ME THAT BLACK MAJIK MARKER!"
"The Russian didn't meddle in the election - Democratic propaganda - BUT Mr. President it was YOUR PEOPLE that said that, not the Demos"
Global warming is a HOAX- Mr. Pres temp in Antartica was the same as LA in mid Feb!!

I could go on and on and on and on and on. But would run out of space.
Old 03-05-2020

Longevity: 24%

We import from China now and the factories are getting back slowly. The virus seems to be containing. Hongkong is opening up playgrounds and sports venues slowly as they have had no new cases. China will bounce back from this no probs
Old 03-05-2020

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
temp in Antartica was the same as LA in mid Feb!!

First off, Feb is SUMMERTIME in Antarctica, so it's GONNA be warmer then.

Secondly, that temp measurement came from the Northernmost tip, which is only 650 miles from South America.

Rest assured, there is probably still some ice down there somewhere. Sounds like your mind has been infiltrated by the left.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
james13v (03-05-2020)
Old 03-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Trump knows what he's doing. It's 4D chess with only those at the top seeing the whole picture. I trust his plan more now than ever. Idiots don't have billions of dollars under their management.

We have a mainstream media that refuses to say anything good about him and a large portion of the public brainwashed by them and willing to elect a card carrying communist just to spite Trump. You have to look past all of that nonsense, IMO. The media is bad for rational thinking.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 03-05-2020 at 10:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
james13v (03-05-2020)
Old 03-05-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Trump knows what he's doing. It's 4D chess with only those at the top seeing the whole picture. I trust his plan more now than ever. Idiots don't have billions of dollars under their management.

We have a mainstream media that refuses to say anything good about him and a large portion of the public brainwashed by them and willing to elect a card carrying communist just to spite Trump. You have to look past all of that nonsense, IMO. The media is bad for rational thinking.
literally 95% of the press coverage on him is negative. That statement itself sounds like a joke or propaganda. But it's a proven thing that no one ever disputes. The only response you'll get is " yeah, because 95% of what he does is bad". You can always tell who pays attention to which MSM, by the types of responses they give, as it's always the same stuff. Even if the information has been thoroughly debunked. The problem is, he's labeled a liar, because he says things like " We've added 300,000 jobs", when the truth is, we've added 290,000 jobs. He's being held to higher standards than anyone, ever. Even fox rails on him.
Old 03-05-2020

Quote:
I am a Republican voter who voted for Trump as I disliked Hillary. WORST decision of my whole life. We elected an IDIOT as president. A LIAR as president, "The coronavirus will disappear", the "hurricane could hit Alabama - but PRES the track doesn't show that - HAND ME THAT BLACK MAJIK MARKER!"
"The Russian didn't meddle in the election - Democratic propaganda - BUT Mr. President it was YOUR PEOPLE that said that, not the Demos"
Global warming is a HOAX- Mr. Pres temp in Antartica was the same as LA in mid Feb!!

I could go on and on and on and on and on. But would run out of space.
I'm sorry, but I highly doubt you voted for Trump, especially with the comments you're making after that. Even if you hated Hillary.

And you still haven't answered any of us about what you actually meant by your comment, because it STILL makes no sense to any of us. Trump is going to be reelected, baring some huge economic collapse. Hell, if the virus goes crazy, he's even more likely to be reelected, not even counting the potential of the election being postponed. Democrats will be asking for the election to be postponed, because even they know they are even more likely to lose if this virus was a problem. So, the chances of him being reelected are YUGE. Are you saying the chance of china shutting down, is slightly less? It was just a really odd comparison.

Last edited by james13v; 03-05-2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-05-2020

Longevity: 34%

Joe Rogan was talking about mainstream media algorithms used simply to 'trigger' you. When you're mad you're more likely to listen, and KEEP listening. So once you're triggered/hooked on the stuff they can feed you more nonsense. Mad = less rational, so it becomes self-fulfilling. Trump is tired of media giving him crap about Coronavirus, because that's what is next on the Dem docket.

Media fuels fire and divides into the left and right, because you are hated on by triggered folks. It's the natural response. China is just one beast, that's the scary part.

China projected GDP is to surpass US by 2040. Keyword projected. Give it or take from it up to 10 years. Watching them build a hospital in a week was incredible. We couldn't do that. Watch us tear down an old bridge in one night. Incredible. I see it as an excuse to "show off", which means the China behemoth is waking up. Xi Jinping knows why Trump is focused on them. When Trump first started talking politics he was after Japan's market and now he talks China. China imports steel when they shouldn't be, they have locations that will illegally clear it. So it deflates the price and causes companies to close factories.

Shenzhen makes Silicone Valley look outdated. Not to mention the lack of IP and everything is shared over there so the innovation is nuts.

Unnerving is how they use the tech to monitor citizens. Facial scanners/eye scanners I forget which see j-walkers and debit an account they'd then owe to the party. The stuff they make is so beyond here. And we've basically shot ourselves in the foot from outsourcing work and tech.

Last edited by Sunspot144; 03-06-2020 at 02:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
cafonabob1 (03-07-2020)
Old 03-06-2020

Longevity: 78%

we are receiving goods here without problems. just be patient