Disaster !!!, All my accounts lost?, Is Date of Birth that important? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-28-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 46%
Default Disaster !!!, All my accounts lost?, Is Date of Birth that important?

Hello from Spain, (not into managed payments yet) I have lots of eBay accounts selling, aging and running fine

3 under my name, 3 under mother's name, others under father's name, and so on (brothers, wife, family, friends, ...)

*PROBLEM: All of them with real name but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DOB in Paypal (Date of Birthday) !!

I'd like to upload docs to the first one of the 3 accounts under each name PayPal asks docs for: "the winner ones" (the ones under each name with more sales/ feedback/ no cases/ aged ...)

And was thinking to stop selling in the other 2 eBay's with same name until getting into M.P. in 2021 when PayPal is no needed to sell and could have 3/4 accounts under the same name selling different stuff (but that's another history)

Now what?, PayPal will refuse my docs if the DOB doesn't match?!

I can be "creative" with the proof of adress but here in Spain all the ID cards/ docs are impossible to modify (date of birth on holograms)

I must say that despites the DOB is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ for all of them, only a small change has been entered when registering in Paypal,

For example:
-Real DOB: 1970/03/25
-⊗⊗⊗⊗ DOB: 1960/03/25, 1970/06/25, 1960/03/15

Could you please advice?, I don't want to lose all the accounts ...

Thank you so much for your help

Last edited by dune; 11-28-2020 at 04:07 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Disaster !!!, All my accounts lost?, Is Date of Birth that important?

Thanks dlpx but I don't deal with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID docs (I will do it for street adress). Too much risk in all senses. I am dealing with real info and the ID's docs here in Spain, Europe, they all contain an unicque Spanish citizen number which could be banned me and family, friends forever if uploading that
Old 11-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Disaster !!!, All my accounts lost?, Is Date of Birth that important?

Because I made 3 accounts of each family member and in order not to be linked if one is limited I registered same name but different address/ DOB
So is it impossible PayPal to accept real driver license/ passport or ID Card but missmatched registered DOB?
Old 11-28-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

I doubt,name and DOB must match
Old 11-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%

If we talk about 1 account keep in mind that mistakes are part of our lives. Maybe PP think you just made a mistake registering DOB for that account. If we talk about 3 accounts then it is unlikely PP accepts docs with the "same mistake".
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
dune (11-28-2020)
Old 11-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
If we talk about 1 account keep in mind that mistakes are part of our lives. Maybe PP think you just made a mistake registering DOB for that account. If we talk about 3 accounts then it is unlikely PP accepts docs with the "same mistake".
Of course, one per name.
Anybody has a successfull story with one of his PayPal accounts?, or will PayPal always ask for a birth certificate?
Thank you

Last edited by dune; 11-28-2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2020
Threadstarter  

What if I upgrade to a businesses account despites not being an enterprise?, I guess you can change the DOB from there!

Then I would downgrade to personal account, is it possible?

What do you think?
Old 11-29-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

I think you should find something else to do,hate to be a member of your family
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
dune (11-30-2020)
Old 11-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I think you should find something else to do,hate to be a member of your family
Morning chuckle
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
dune (11-30-2020)
Old 11-30-2020
Threadstarter  

I think that as the name on the Paypal account is true, when they ask for docs when reaching limits, paypal will see that the name is correct but there's a missmatch on the DOB, ok.

What will they do, closing your account?, Are you all 100% sure?

Paypal can think that the DOB entered is not correct because it was a mistake when entering that details.

The missmatch is only for 1 digit and they have an original not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ passport !

They can't close your account only for this !

Do you think that?, I can't believe it ...
Old 11-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
I think that as the name on the Paypal account is true, when they ask for docs when reaching limits, paypal will see that the name is correct but there's a missmatch on the DOB, ok.

What will they do, closing your account?, Are you all 100% sure?

Paypal can think that the DOB entered is not correct because it was a mistake when entering that details.

The missmatch is only for 1 digit and they have an original not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ passport !

They can't close your account only for this !

Do you think that?, I can't believe it ...
Paypal can be gruesome - they have killed accounts without much reason at all, sadly
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
dune (11-30-2020)
Old 11-30-2020

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
Hello from Spain, (not into managed payments yet) I have lots of eBay accounts selling, aging and running fine

3 under my name, 3 under mother's name, others under father's name, and so on (brothers, wife, family, friends, ...)

*PROBLEM: All of them with real name but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DOB in Paypal (Date of Birthday) !!

I'd like to upload docs to the first one of the 3 accounts under each name PayPal asks docs for: "the winner ones" (the ones under each name with more sales/ feedback/ no cases/ aged ...)

And was thinking to stop selling in the other 2 eBay's with same name until getting into M.P. in 2021 when PayPal is no needed to sell and could have 3/4 accounts under the same name selling different stuff (but that's another history)

Now what?, PayPal will refuse my docs if the DOB doesn't match?!

I can be "creative" with the proof of adress but here in Spain all the ID cards/ docs are impossible to modify (date of birth on holograms)

I must say that despites the DOB is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ for all of them, only a small change has been entered when registering in Paypal,

For example:
-Real DOB: 1970/03/25
-⊗⊗⊗⊗ DOB: 1960/03/25, 1970/06/25, 1960/03/15

Could you please advice?, I don't want to lose all the accounts ...

Go to account settings-> Business information then press Update on Business information then Press Edit near Primary contact details and change DOB to correct one. After a little bit time you will be able to send docs and it will go through
The Following User Says Thank You to newstart123 For This Useful Post:
dune (11-30-2020)
Old 11-30-2020

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

and what is more if paypal will ban you because DOB not match - they will allow to create new paypal with correct details
The Following User Says Thank You to newstart123 For This Useful Post:
dune (11-30-2020)
Old 11-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricha View Post
and what is more if paypal will ban you because DOB not match - they will allow to create new paypal with correct details
Are you sure I just could simply close the paypal account and open it again with same info but different DOB? (it would be the true one to match ID doc ...)

I have items selling on eBay with that account right now

I don't want to create business accounts, don't have an enterprise, just wanna wait until they request ID to lift receiving limits but I am afraid that if I upload that for them they will limit the account for missmatched DOB ...

Last edited by dune; 11-30-2020 at 07:40 AM.
Old 12-01-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Are you sure I just could simply close the paypal account and open it again with same info but different DOB? (it would be the true one to match ID doc ...)

I have items selling on eBay with that account right now

I don't want to create business accounts, don't have an enterprise, just wanna wait until they request ID to lift receiving limits but I am afraid that if I upload that for them they will limit the account for missmatched DOB ...
If you recently sold items and received payments on that PP account then you won't be able to close it because PP will keep it active to cover any claim.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
dune (12-01-2020)
Old 12-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
If you recently sold items and received payments on that PP account then you won't be able to close it because PP will keep it active to cover any claim.
And what if I stop selling let's say for 2 months?, will PayPal allow closure and then reopen with same info/ details but different DOB and let me sell on eBay again with the PayPal email?
Old 12-01-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

No... you can't reuse the same info....
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
dune (12-01-2020)
Old 12-10-2020

Longevity: 23%

İf you use same info, it will be limited fast
The Following User Says Thank You to brtvrdrl For This Useful Post:
dune (12-10-2020)
Old 12-10-2020

Longevity: 47%

I seen situation like this to many times.. Lets put it straight- you are on a luck how tired the person reviewing docs are that day. You can end up with reinstated account, or they will reject documents and leave you with that limit forever, or docs will be rejected and they will initiate account closure. From experience- your chances are 1/3. Also all countries ID has holographic protection and this is not a problem.

Also one of the strangest stories i ever had:
Been 3 accounts on my name. Names and second names and birthdays had some misstakes on purpose. No reel name anywhere actually. Adressses and phones and everything was different and IPs and cookies separated and ok- not a novice there. IDs verified by creative way. Was running ok for 2 years. Lost dispute on one account and it got some substantial negative balance. Disagreed with that and just abandoned that account. 5-6 months later get limits on other 2 accounts and notifications with a reason was same on both- negative balance on related 1 account, and they provided correct email adress of that one and took away my funs from thous 2 accounts and put identical negative balances which has left to cover. So in the end abandoned all 3 accounts and left it to rot.
No idea how they related them, but for sure it was NOT done by machines- must have been a human took a look into it. And i been thinking i seen everything there..
At the moment built 3 other accounts on my name and some misstakes and lifted limits creative way again. Running fine so far 6 months already..

What im trying to say- its all on luck and there is nothing "for sure" there and PP is not even a bank and they can do whatever they like with your info or money.

Last edited by icecolder; 12-10-2020 at 08:38 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icecolder For This Useful Post:
dune (12-11-2020), james_112233 (12-10-2020)
Old 12-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
And what if I stop selling let's say for 2 months?, will PayPal allow closure and then reopen with same info/ details but different DOB and let me sell on eBay again with the PayPal email?
If you reuse the same data, things won't end well.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
dune (12-11-2020)
Old 12-11-2020
Threadstarter  

So when reaching the 1800 EUR limit (time to upload docs) will PayPal refuse my ID if the DOB doesn't match?, or will they just simply change it on my account according to my ID card?.
*I must say that the rest of the info: name, adress, ... is not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and will match the ID card/ bank statement*
Old 12-11-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

Why not get creative with a military ID card it is now one of the only ways to get around the ID being verified. It worked for me twice once for a MC011 suspension and also used it for MP registration. Here in the USA 46 states sell license number details to data banks who sell the info to eBay and PayPal who use it to verify the ID details here. Probably the same in Spain
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
amberium (12-13-2020)