eb item not received case help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default eb item not received case help

I get some times buyer open case that item not received, in this case ebay gives like i think 5 working days to resolve the case,

1. As seller do I have to resolve it asap or can resolve anytime before the deadline given by ebay, I have in mind that the more I make it late (through still in deadline) eb mark a bad bad point on eb acc, is this true?

2. the buyers are very clever, they open the case item not received, and says still want the item, they get an other pack, even then still dont close the case, so as seller I still have to refund because time approaching to resolve the case, and lose two packs as well, How do you deal this please, item send via 2nd class royal mail no signature or tracking.

3. Most my items are cheap, so cant afford to send those via signed for tracking royal mail, so goes with 2nd class large letter, Do I still have to write something on ebay tracking page, I guess if leave it blank ebay does not like it.

4. Some of my items does not fit in royal mail letter or large letter dimensions just slight bigger (for example eye drops, box is very slight bigger than large letter), it comes under small parcel, but then postage price is high, shall I still send it as large letter and assuming royal mail will deliver it, OR which postage service do you use please? or any other solutions

Thank you for reading and replying

Last edited by winge00; 10-03-2021 at 06:03 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: eb item not received case help

If your items are cheap you can book shipping through Ebay and they will accept the PO code - you do not need to book tracked

Failing that suck it up and call it the cost of doing business

Old 10-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
If your items are cheap you can book shipping through Ebay and they will accept the PO code - you do not need to book tracked

Failing that suck it up and call it the cost of doing business

Simple and to the point
Old 10-04-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
I get some times buyer open case that item not received, in this case ebay gives like i think 5 working days to resolve the case,

1. As seller do I have to resolve it asap or can resolve anytime before the deadline given by ebay, I have in mind that the more I make it late (through still in deadline) eb mark a bad bad point on eb acc, is this true?

2. the buyers are very clever, they open the case item not received, and says still want the item, they get an other pack, even then still dont close the case, so as seller I still have to refund because time approaching to resolve the case, and lose two packs as well, How do you deal this please, item send via 2nd class royal mail no signature or tracking.

3. Most my items are cheap, so cant afford to send those via signed for tracking royal mail, so goes with 2nd class large letter, Do I still have to write something on ebay tracking page, I guess if leave it blank ebay does not like it.

4. Some of my items does not fit in royal mail letter or large letter dimensions just slight bigger (for example eye drops, box is very slight bigger than large letter), it comes under small parcel, but then postage price is high, shall I still send it as large letter and assuming royal mail will deliver it, OR which postage service do you use please? or any other solutions

Thank you for reading and replying
So you can't have tracking is what you have saying?

If tracking eats into your cost by a lot, then you should think that the item are cheap enough that it doesn't matter if some buyers steal from you
Old 10-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 17%

You ship without tracking number. These are your risks. Any user can open a dispute and receive money. There is no way you can protect yourself from this. If you have been selling for some time, you should roughly understand the% of such orders. Increase the price based on these data. Well, or look for another product.
And about the timing. If you were given 5 days, it doesn't matter how quickly you solve the problem. The main thing is to do it in 5 days. The only thing is how the buyer behaves. Some may leave a negative review.