eBay Selling: Questions on Payments - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default eBay Selling: Questions on Payments

I have been reading and searching the web and these forums here as well and I cannot find anything that really answers my main questions and concerns now that eBay has gone completely LEGITIMATE and you need to be a VERIFIED US/CANADIAN/UNITED KINGDOM Citizen in order to buy and sell effectively on eBay. However, I know it is 2021 and the whole world is attempting to try and track every single thing you do, everything you say, every place you go, where you live, Who you live with, What you eat, How and when you go to sleep and what time you wake up everyday, Everything we do is being completely scanned and stored by BIG DATA and the GOVERNMENT, I am trying my best to avoid most forms of their elusive tracking. But I can't figure out how to avoid them when trying to buy and sell things to make any kind of a decent living without washing toilets or flipping disgusting fast food burgers, I like to buy and sell, But now eBay has cut ties with Paypal, and you need a bank account to accept any kind of money from anyone and I have looked, There is no other option for selling collectibles, Jordans/Yeezys, Electronics, or anything without the services of eBay and their INSANE new Fees you are now forced to pay, then the "Optional Fees" if you actually want anyone to see your posts and listings, that costs even more money. And if the buyer has a problem or just feels like they want their money back for no apparent reason, Doesn't matter if it's been 2 months, They immediately get their money back no questions asked and your now in the hole with eBay and they will attempt to automatically take the difference you "OWE" them from their partners "ANY US BANK" and the bank teller says "OH WELL" "SORRY" "NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT" and you're screwed every which way you can think of.

I am curious if anyone has a sure fire way of getting paid without having to go through the nightmare I just mentioned above. Is there ANY WAY AT ALL to possibly still use eBay without having to give them every single piece of information about your identity and be forced to connect your private life bank account to something online as shady as eBay?

I am not trying to scam anyone, I am not a Criminal, or an Illegal Immigrant is USA/CANADA or UK. I have legitimate authentic Items that I bought to flip for a nice profit, But now I'm stuck with all this product, and no clear cut way to get even half what I paid for it all. I can't use my own Identity as my Credit is horrible and I don't have a Bank account in my name, And I do not work a regular IRS wage garnishing job like the rest of the obedient population.

Please Let me know what your thoughts are on all this, I am at my whits end with world and the 1 percenters that control everything down to the last penny you picked up on the sidewalk.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2021

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: eBay Selling: Questions on Payments

You cannot sell on Ebay anymore unless you give them all of the real information they ask for. Adyen will know who and where you are in order to do business with them.
You state that you are not a scammer and are legitimate, so in your case just give them your personal information. You don't need to hde behind a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account (like crooks and scammers).
Old 10-21-2021

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

actually you can create account which is stealth account and with your real name.

The thing is that EU accounts work on that. You just need EU reg address and phone number. Ofc email, ip and so on.
You can use your passport - ebay will see you like US person from lets say Spain.
You can get IBAN for withdrawals in wise.com (or similar app, now there is a lot of them) and vuola you are back on track.
With any registration you can log in and work from ebay.com or co.uk or wherever. Ofc you have to move slowly, bring trust to you and you can work with those accounts for a long long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to newstart123 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (10-21-2021)
Old 10-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth