Is it still possible for us to create Stealth Account? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-05-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Is it still possible for us to create Stealth Account?

I'm not sure why is everybody stuck on account creation. it's no big deal for me.
the problem is a US account won't work since I'll be needing SSN.
foreign accounts (my country included) need payoneer, I couldn't get past their verification process.
Europian accounts need a European bank account *that you can withdraw money from.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2023

Longevity: 3%
Question Re: Is it still possible for us to create Stealth Account?

Hello,

I've recently undertaken a substantial endeavor, creating 80 accounts in the past 48 hours, mirroring the actions described by the original post's creator. These accounts were established using various residential proxies, including static and rotating proxies within my country (IL). I meticulously utilized different phone numbers and email addresses, while abstaining from the use of cookies. Nevertheless, I encountered consistent account suspensions after only a few hours of activity, with just one account managing to remain active for a full day.

Given my two years of experience in this field, and the success I've had in generating revenue through the management of old accounts and employing dropshipping methods (totaling over 400 accounts), I have a few inquiries:

Is it advisable to initiate the account creation process as an individual, or would opting for a business account be a more advantageous route?

If I begin with an individual account, can I subsequently link it to a business Payoneer account to transition it into a business account? Regrettably, I didn't receive clear guidance on this matter when contacting customer service with an active account.

Despite ensuring the use of new proxies, personal details, and phone numbers, the only potential factor I can identify as a trigger for suspensions is related to the cookies I accumulate while browsing the website.

I would greatly appreciate insights from individuals who can share their experiences on what methods have proven to be the most effective in similar situations.

Last edited by josrade; 10-10-2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-10-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

So first- what are you using for a browser? How are cookies being separated?

Have you got your machines location turn off?

Are the numbers being used real or virtual sims? Are you listing on ebay?
Old 10-10-2023

I am using Brave Portable, with a proxy switcher Chrome extension on it. then I add cookies that are been gathered from Amazon and Google search for 5-10 min. (I duplicated the folder) and that's how I got cookies ready for many proxies I am attaching to the portable.

machines locations turn off means? (sorry not that aware of the language)

the numbers are using real phone numbers and I have discovered that at the registration page, they require email only, and only if I add item to the watchlist/ cart do they request billing information which requires the phone number and even that, the phone number isn't verified which mean they won't even try to verify it with me.

I haven't tried to list yet, once I pass this 1 - 2 day with a new account then I will try to list in different durations of account age, from speaking with other drop shippers and dealers found out that new accounts usually upload the first list between 30-90 days. but that is the safe case, I belive this can be changed, just need to find the method.
Old 10-11-2023

Longevity: 9%

It's a tough time of year for new accounts alas.

A couple of weeks ago you could make some nice accounts off the bat, no cookies necessary.

You will need a real phone number when it comes to MP registration
Old 10-11-2023

Do you have any idea what to do dear?
Old 10-11-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Sorry cookies for Amazon and google for use with eBay? I dont see the advantage of that in honesty

Are you sure the proxy switcher you are using is giving you good solid IPs? Make sure Brave isng sharing flash cookies between the portable browsers as well please.
Old 10-11-2023

Do you have a guidnce how to check that about the brave portable flash cookies? if so please send me a guide or advise me i would love to do so

thanks btw!
Old 10-11-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by josrade View Post
Do you have a guidnce how to check that about the brave portable flash cookies? if so please send me a guide or advise me i would love to do so

thanks btw!
guide needed?