chinese accounts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-02-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,943 Times in 8,234 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: chinese accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexi View Post
Yes, i totally agree, in China logistic system are really good. They have benefits as the country export products to europe.

I check one carrier i am using send items from China. I see video how does it look warehouses, it's basically everything automated by robots (like vaccum cleaners) on the bottom of the shelves and they driving around warehouse.
Automated processes - makes sense
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
there was a time Chinese will buy stuff from us and they will all be sent to a location in CA and then to China.
They have their own auctions of Western antiques,and Chinese antiques as well,the revolution destroyed many of their own antiques ,some ended up in Europe.
Quite a few stories of chinese antiques ending up at weird low-end garage sales and ppl making a killing on the resell value
Old 12-04-2023

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 32%

I forgot to tell, but i think it's not that easy for them get high limits accounts.

I think for private account the limit are low, and update to buasines they need open company, which one not cheap to do there.

Last edited by mexi; 12-04-2023 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12-13-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 52%

I've run into factories that are doing this. Send all their product via cargo shipment for next to nothing. Warehouse in the States and dispatch. I know competing against the Chinese accounts the shipment cost to get it here is what kills me. They not only have the true wholesale cost that is at least 10-20 percent cheaper from the site they sell it to you. That even includes their profit margin. Then tack on the 20-25 percent of the shipping it would cost to get here, and you have a lot of layers of cost. Any item you compete against with this type of account is at least half cheaper. Then, we add in currency manipulation. 7-1 on a dollar. Think about it in their local market. Earn crumbs to cakes when converting.
Old 12-13-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I forgot to tell, but i think it's not that easy for them get high limits accounts.

I think for private account the limit are low, and update to buasines they need open company, which one not cheap to do there.
Low limits indeed.
Old 12-14-2023

I think it's not that easy for Chinese to get high limit account, because for the private seller they get super low limits,to get high limits they need open the company,buy that process in China is expensive
Old 12-15-2023

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 78%

The majority of the Chinese sellers open business accounts that will give them higher limits for selling in eBay
Old 12-15-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
The majority of the Chinese sellers open business accounts that will give them higher limits for selling in eBay
Yes, but i think it's not cheap and complicated process open company in China.
Old 12-15-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%

Why do you say so? Doesn't the state encourage commerce?

In my country I pay like $25 and send some documents to open one
Old 12-15-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I think it's not that easy for Chinese to get high limit account, because for the private seller they get super low limits,to get high limits they need open the company,buy that process in China is expensive
what makes you think it's that different for them?
Old 12-15-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
what makes you think it's that different for them?
Strict goverment rules of company management
Old 12-15-2023

Activity: 41%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
there was a time Chinese will buy stuff from us and they will all be sent to a location in CA and then to China.
They have their own auctions of Western antiques,and Chinese antiques as well,the revolution destroyed many of their own antiques ,some ended up in Europe.

Yes, it is quite the other way around now. China exports to us but hardly ever imports from us. Heck, we are too dumb to make anything here anymore anyways. The US has turned into one big China reseller. All we know how to do here is to put different labels on products and mark them up for profit.
Old 12-16-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automasters View Post
Yes, it is quite the other way around now. China exports to us but hardly ever imports from us. Heck, we are too dumb to make anything here anymore anyways. The US has turned into one big China reseller. All we know how to do here is to put different labels on products and mark them up for profit.
Any new innovation that might come out gets mass produced in China anyhow for cheaper costs....so naturally many things go through China so no need to "import"
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aaa7z5 (02-23-2024)
Old 02-23-2024

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
There are probably Chinese stealth accounts out there, however, they seem to do better than us with legit ones. They are very good at manipulating e-commerce sites like eBay with genuine accounts and good sales.
I was wondering if you could expand more about this? Do you think they can use accessible techniques to list high-risk goods?

What could the secret sauce be..running a legit account for years safely with money into it, selling low-risk items for a while?

How can they list high risk goods like this..maybe its as simple as using an S-Corp..imagine that? I am curious...and there are pretty much an infinite number I can see..they sell things like plastic pipettes and little funnels..kitchen supplies. But some of these shops also sell brand name electronics
Old 02-24-2024

Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa7z5 View Post
I was wondering if you could expand more about this? Do you think they can use accessible techniques to list high-risk goods?

What could the secret sauce be..running a legit account for years safely with money into it, selling low-risk items for a while?

How can they list high risk goods like this..maybe its as simple as using an S-Corp..imagine that? I am curious...and there are pretty much an infinite number I can see..they sell things like plastic pipettes and little funnels..kitchen supplies. But some of these shops also sell brand name electronics
nothing better than western country account.only hard to open up and harder to maintaining.it has stricter performance system and easier to be banned.
Old 02-24-2024

btw for Chinese ebay account since the start many years ago you can not stealth it.ebay have good relationship with Ccp and be able to verify id number in their system instantly.before the seller account active up you have to upload Chinese id card and input numbers to verify.this from the start as early as I know back in the 2004/2005
Old 02-24-2024

however on the other hand.id theift and selling id/bank card is so common in china so it not surprised any seller have 100+ accounts opened with other people's id and bank too..
so emmm.lol
Old 03-06-2024

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 0%

I was cloaked on eBay for many years. But all were accounts from other regions (couldn't create a cloaked account in China). The fact is that cloaking in China is impossible. This is because there are some legal channels to check the identity information of Chinese citizens. So everyone who creates an eBay account in China is a real person. (You can look for your relatives or friends, including friends of friends.) And currently Chinese accounts currently have higher limits. Creating you get a sales degree of 50,000 items. However at some time even real Chinese people may not be able to sign up for a successful China eBay account. (They will be permanently suspended immediately after registration and there is no way to appeal.)
Old 03-07-2024

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 52%

Quote:
I doubt they are shipping their own merchandise to a US warehouse or UK warehouse,they are just dropshipping from that warehouse,there are 2 in California.
The items are cargo in. They have free or extremely low shipping that gets past customs. TEMU is the perfect example of this.
Old 03-07-2024
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySeller View Post
I was cloaked on eBay for many years. But all were accounts from other regions (couldn't create a cloaked account in China). The fact is that cloaking in China is impossible. This is because there are some legal channels to check the identity information of Chinese citizens. So everyone who creates an eBay account in China is a real person. (You can look for your relatives or friends, including friends of friends.) And currently Chinese accounts currently have higher limits. Creating you get a sales degree of 50,000 items. However at some time even real Chinese people may not be able to sign up for a successful China eBay account. (They will be permanently suspended immediately after registration and there is no way to appeal.)
Nice clarification.
Old 03-07-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,210 Posts
Activity: 65%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettefever17 View Post
The items are cargo in. They have free or extremely low shipping that gets past customs. TEMU is the perfect example of this.
Tried Temu once, it really is Wish.

It's a really REALLY crappy place to buy and I know they really screwed their sellers.

Can't wait for them to go bankrupt.