Selling limit SR - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Selling limit SR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiserIsBack View Post
I know that it's not allowed on eBay, that's why I asked if there's some way to get rid of this restriction, but it does not look promising.

I got this store from a friend, and he sold on eBay years ago, maybe he did something wrong and the account is restricted because of that, but the stores that I'm making from 0 doing great, so probably the store is ****ed.
you would need to change the selling strategy for a while , best thing would be to use USA item location there with US tracking on each item. this is what ebay like most and this is where they easily accept all possible information like invoices , tracking , feedbacks etc.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
We need SAX4 to show these Ebay contractors how to write in English

I know Ebay bans retail arbitrage,bit dropshipping?
It's a shame that one of the best posters on the forum Phaz0rz doesn't post anymore largely because of your incessant low quality posts. I know these days making the forum look busy is a good idea, but I suggest we program some bots instead. The posts would be certainly more useful than yours.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
You really believe PharOrz is not posting because of me?
Ha Ha,how old are you?Who changed your diaper today?
He sells Chinese goods wholesale to resellers,business must be poor these days and looking to blame anyone but himself and he is a father of two,he needs some one to change his diapers too !
How sad !!
PharOrz was big fan of Biden and hated Trump , it is ironic he went down after Biden became president and ****ed up the economy with his ukrainian project.
napoleon failed , hitler failed , biden is not even close to these two.

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:50 PM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you would need to change the selling strategy for a while , best thing would be to use USA item location there with US tracking on each item. this is what ebay like most and this is where they easily accept all possible information like invoices , tracking , feedbacks etc.
I would like him to do this check on the sender's postal code, in my town of only 5k inhabitants. And to ship I have to cross 2 municipalities,to ship with the best courier

How many stupid controls does ebay have. They should evaluate sellers who ship within the established times, regardless of dropshipping or not.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchiaro10 View Post
I would like him to do this check on the sender's postal code, in my town of only 5k inhabitants. And to ship I have to cross 2 municipalities,to ship with the best courier

How many stupid controls does ebay have. They should evaluate sellers who ship within the established times, regardless of dropshipping or not.
ebay do not care about postal codes but about the country first and foremost , the OP did not quite understand that ebay do not want to see china as item location on his account , the location within china does not matter
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Ebay hates dropshipping or retail arbitrage,if you have a problem shipping in your own neighborhood,it is your problem,not Ebay.
You carry no inventory,you have no control over customer service of those you bought in China,it will give Ebay a bad name.
if you cant do it on Ebay,then find another sales venue or set up your own website,dont call Ebay stupid.
you need Ebay more than Ebay needs you
It's not true that with dropshipping you don't have customer service and inventory. You can have customer service even with dropshipping, you can have high sales quality and do dropshipping, and you can be a terrible seller without doing dropshipping. eBay should evaluate sellers individually.
And I repeat, eBay's controls are stupid, because they often limit honest and legitimate sellers and, every time this happens it's a small failure for them.
Sure they don't need me, but that doesn't mean their policies are smart. Ebay is lucky that the competition with the marketplaces is very little, and Amazon (for example) which has existed for less time, is much more used.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
PharOrz was big fan of Biden and hated Trump , it is ironic he went down after Biden became president and ****ed up the economy with his ukrainian project.
napoleon failed , hitler failed , biden is not even close to these two.
Oh, a Biden supporter.

Well nobody is perfect I suppose, thought he was a good poster though, unlike this dyslexic prozac munching muppet above.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchiaro10 View Post
It's not true that with dropshipping you don't have customer service and inventory. You can have customer service even with dropshipping, you can have high sales quality and do dropshipping, and you can be a terrible seller without doing dropshipping. eBay should evaluate sellers individually.
And I repeat, eBay's controls are stupid, because they often limit honest and legitimate sellers and, every time this happens it's a small failure for them.
Sure they don't need me, but that doesn't mean their policies are smart. Ebay is lucky that the competition with the marketplaces is very little, and Amazon (for example) which has existed for less time, is much more used.
hopefully you didnt have too many complaints
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Thanked 1,113 Times in 1,049 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

I have heard there are 2 outfits in California which stock all those Alibaba goods,and the Chinese sellers in China will just buy from them and ask them to ship to their US buyers.This is how they avoid being accused as retail arbitragers and manage to say the goods are in USA and offer free or low shipping.
if you can find them and open an account with them,then your problem is solved,I dont know if they serve strictly Chinese resellers in China or anyone can apply
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiserIsBack View Post
I know that it's not allowed on eBay, that's why I asked if there's some way to get rid of this restriction, but it does not look promising.

I got this store from a friend, and he sold on eBay years ago, maybe he did something wrong and the account is restricted because of that, but the stores that I'm making from 0 doing great, so probably the store is ****ed.

Yea, it probably is. I'd say keep trying but also keep making backup accounts so you can still do business and make a living
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Thanked 1,113 Times in 1,049 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
It's a shame that one of the best posters on the forum Phaz0rz doesn't post anymore largely because of your incessant low quality posts. I know these days making the forum look busy is a good idea, but I suggest we program some bots instead. The posts would be certainly more useful than yours.
Here is another example of your low IQ,thinking I need to post to make myself look good,,what a joke,
A frog at the bottom of the well look up and what does he see?