Can I sell without being PayPal Verified? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Can I sell without being PayPal Verified?

I have everything that's required in the eBay Stealth Book, the **** name, **** address, gift card, phone #, IP, etc... but a bank account.

I'm not 18 yet, going to be in a couple of months, so I can't make a bank account without my parents knowing. Is it possible to create an eBay seller's account and access the money without becoming PayPal verified?

Also, I've seen on here that people have gotten gift cards with routing #s on them? If so, where can I get one?

I don't plan to withdraw cash directly, just buy gift cards and stuff online and email them to get it sent to my real address.

Last edited by greenjellies; 02-28-2010 at 04:52 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2010

Longevity: 84%

Sounds like you got the idea, you just don't want to do too much sales like try to keep it under 1k a month. The cards with routing #s are not gift cards they're pre-paid debit cards that require the same info as a bank, the only difference is they're easier to get since they don't run a credit check and no nsf fees.
Old 02-28-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Lol you are an teen? Try this Visa Buxx | Prepaid Card for Teens | Debit Card for Kids
Old 09-03-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
Sounds like you got the idea, you just don't want to do too much sales like try to keep it under 1k a month. The cards with routing #s are not gift cards they're pre-paid debit cards that require the same info as a bank, the only difference is they're easier to get since they don't run a credit check and no nsf fees.
hey I read the stealth guide but I was a bit confused regarding withdrawing funds from a stealth account, Rather than transfer it directly to checking I can purchase gift cards this is correct? but dont gift cards have max amounts and wouldnt purchasing too many raise a red flag?(I plan on remaining below the $500 limit mark either way....)
Old 09-03-2010

Longevity: 84%

You can't transfer money to a gift card, you need a bank account to withdraw money, there's a couple threads on which banks work if you do a search up in the left hand corner.

We used to be able to get verified through Netspend which only took a few seconds online and you didn't even need the card but those days are gone.

But not completely, I still have several netspend verified paypals from the good old days which I buy nothing but used laptops and dhgate stock for amazon, thanks to the paypal monkeys

Last edited by jbluntz; 09-03-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 09-03-2010

Longevity: 88%

Be CAREFUL not having a bank account man. I started the same thing about the same time as you when I was 18 doing the stealth stuff. I didn't follow all the directions and lost thousands to Ebay in sealed paypal accounts. I think one of them still has like $4K in it.
Old 09-06-2010

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
Be CAREFUL not having a bank account man. I started the same thing about the same time as you when I was 18 doing the stealth stuff. I didn't follow all the directions and lost thousands to Ebay in sealed paypal accounts. I think one of them still has like $4K in it.
Ouch!
Old 09-06-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Despite what many people on here think, and not to argue... but.... prepaid cards that have a bank account ant routing number, are a bank account marketed to broke folks who can't get approved for a traditional bank account. I would NOT recommend using this for withdrawing funds.

Why on earth would someone who is over 18 not be able to get a bank account? Oh I can't get approved at bank of america... boo hoo hoo.... try another one. Give a sob story to your credit union! Who cares... you can always open a legit bank account. Banks want your money, plain and simple.

Why not tell your parents you're interested in a joint account where you have access to the funds? When I was 16... long, long ago, I opened checking account with my parents as a cosigner, where only I really had access to it. Just tell them you want to save for a new car or something. Now, this is if you want to lie....

You could also ask a friend to open an account for you.

You really need a card and a bank account attached if you don't have the social. It's a slippery slope without 2 of those 3.