ebay buyer con !!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default ebay buyer con !!!

I sold a new ink cartridge in a sealed box , buyer uses it , than emails me claiming that he has used it but it has ran out too quickly. I offer to accept a return so i can take it to the retailer for investigation , next thing i know is the buyer has opened a case claiming that it was broke and didnt work , also leaving a neg feedback. I emailed ebay 3 times before i got an answer , wich a totally useless answer , so i emailed back . And the 2nd anser from ebay was
"i should of listed properly , dont use ebay to sell broken goods , i am a complete waist of time to ebay buyers. "

I then offered the buyer a partail refund if he would close the case and revise feedback , he agreed to this , so i sent him 50% of the price via payapl. He then said "50% more or the feedback stays" .

I went onto ebay live chat , and was told that it would have to investigated further , so i am now waiting for a result ,

I cant beleive i fell for the buyers word , i knew he was trying to conn me , and i still gave him 50% refund , what a big conn he is , as hese now got 50% money and wont close case or change feedback , so im stuck with a neg feedback for a big pack of lies , and ive lost 50% of my money - for nothing

Ebay has been VERY unhelpfull with this matter , and are clearly siding with the buyer - who is a conn , and selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods , (i checked his feedback , and he always leaves negs for selleer. - ... ...is his screen name.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2010

Send a message via AIM to Stream

Well this happens every day. Do you have any questions?

Also please don't leave any type of EB/PP user names on this forums.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stream For This Useful Post:
waterproof (04-26-2010)
Old 04-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

First of all...if you are using a Stealth Account then you don't seem very low-profile. I certainly would not go to live-chat or even communicate with Ebay because your end "result" maybe what gets you suspended again.
Sometimes, in order to keep your account, you may have to swallow a little pride, including what you are selling sometimes. To stay under the radar of Ebay and to give them no reason to come to you at all is foremost!
Although you did not open the case, for this one particular transaction, I would have given their money back with no questions asked.

So now that they want to investigate...they have every reason to look at every single detail in your Ebay/Paypal profile, which may lead to another "MC" the very next morning.

I also understand your frustration of the matter, but Stream is correct about not using any EB/PP user names.

Good Luck!
waterproof
Old 04-26-2010

Nothing you can really do except th leave a note in his feedback like ***NEGATIVE** this guy will rip you off.
You can also use his name and address to open your next stealth ebay account. When it goes down, there is a slight chance it will take him with it.