How to open an account that will last?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-10-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Question How to open an account that will last??

Hi everyone!!

So i had my business shut down last nov, and paypal has over £2,000 of mine on hold until may 30th. I have since opened another business acc and it got locked down within 6 weeks with a furthur £400 lost in paypal

i want to re open a working business again as my inital one was open for over 5 years and Paypal were VERY vague for the reasons it was closed,

So i want to re open a new ebay business acc/paypal acc once my funds are released at the end of the month but i want it to last

i have just had a new visa debit card sent to me from an account i think i added to ebay/pp years ago. Will this be ok to use again even though it has a diffrent card num or would it be best to join a new bank with fresh details?

also how do i get around not matching my name to my bank details, home address and IP etc

i would be VERY greatful if someone could advise me on this
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Your best bet is to purchase the Stealth Book. The book will provide you with the tools necessary to create stealth accounts and if you do things correctly they should hold up and last for quite some time.
Old 05-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ok, making it last means not repeating mistakes, so you say it was vague limitation but common reasons are high risk goods, high price items, branded goods or high amounts going through paypal..

you need fresh details or you will be linked to limited accounts

all info is on Uk part of forum, do a search, but basically read well, and consider Stealth Book, before you make accounts as you have alot to learn on linking issues..

the bank account name and address is not seen by paypal, just choose to pay you fees by card, rather than paypal balance. paypal balance is ok to pay fees, per se, but if your balance is low, and you agree for pp to take from your bank, then they may see bank name on the credit they get...
Old 05-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi guys

seems they banned me and said i was "high risk" as i had to much in my pp account, i didnt get round to withdrawing before they pulled me and said i was banned for life

so it should be ok to use this new debit card i have as it will be a diffrent address? to reg with ebay and pp?

i want to get the Stealth Book but i dont have the American cards they need for payment which is a pain

is changing IP essential also, i was wondering if they dl something to your pc that can track you from before?
Old 05-10-2010

Longevity: 97%

You need to change your IP, clear all your cookies on you PC. In short you need a new, address, new email , new bank account for your PP and phone.
Old 05-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks Madbrad, so i would get away with adding a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address on ebay/paypal?

if i did a system restore on my pc would that also help to clear everything off?
Old 05-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigle View Post
Hi guys

seems they banned me and said i was "high risk" as i had to much in my pp account, i didnt get round to withdrawing before they pulled me and said i was banned for life
Fairly usual trick by paypal, If you get going again keep as little as possible in paypal,

Quote:
so it should be ok to use this new debit card i have as it will be a diffrent address? to reg with ebay and pp?
You mentioned in your first post that the card might have been used on a suspended account: I never recommend using a 'real' card that has my real info. There are vccs available that work as well as a real card.

Quote:
i want to get the Stealth Book but i dont have the American cards they need for payment which is a pain
First I've heard of this. S'long as it's VISA MAESTRO it's pretty universal. Did you try with that VISA ELECTRON? Anyhoos, aspkin will help with payment.

Quote:
is changing IP essential also, i was wondering if they dl something to your pc that can track you from before?
Yes it is. It may be necessary for you to do several things to create a new (stealth) you. The most dangerous word for you is linking.
Welcome to the forum,craigle. All your answers should be here We dont do lottery or Barclays PL results
Old 05-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Heeey, thanks for the heads up

can you get give me some info please on what a VCC is and how i can get such a thing in the uk?

and would i be able to add this to a new ebay / paypal acc legit?