Have read alot of posts about low DSRs ect.....just offering some advice - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%

Although you can make hundreds of stealth accounts all day long if you wanted to I am sure....I think the point is to have a few stealth accounts that are at the point that you dont have to worry about getting suspended or worry everytime you log on if you have been limited, booted, or asked for more info etc. You want stealth accounts that are established and effortless. especially when you have stock sitting around that you want to push out. So I think DSRs need to be considered when dealing with any account...again, not agreeing with DSRs but the newbies on this forum should understand that stealth is another way to get back on ebay when ebay gave you the boot for no good reason at all. And it is an ugly truth but DSRs need to be watched on your part as a seller in order to maintain your account, your business, your clientel and piece of mind.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

I would also prefer no feedback system, but if there were no feedback system you would not know who is legit and non legit. Im confused then. I just wished paypal would of never have sold itself to ebay maybe then paypal would of not be like it is now putting limits on everything.
Old 09-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%

Yeah, I dont think that there should be NO feedback, just disagree with the current feedback system as it stands so I dont ever leave feedback first. If your happy, I'm glad....dont need the feedback to prove it......I of course recepricate feedback as a thank you for business and most people would get upset I am sure if they left feedback and didnt get any in return.....really cant figure out a way to make the feedback system really "work" because when sellers used to be able to leave feedback....then if they got a neg they would definetly leave you a neg......even when they justifiably deserved the neg remark to begin with.....thus lots of buyers not leaving feedback period because of the fear of reciprication....now the solution to that is NOT NOT NOT taking away feedback privledges from sellers as ebay did, but they should have done with sellers the same they are doing with buyers NOW....if you leave to much neg feedback you get your privledges taken away just that simple......again wouldnt fix the entire feedback problem....but it would be better off.