Buyer return new 14 day minimum - May 2012 - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

as others have stated it's optional, and really if printing the label for a package within 24 hours is a problem, you're in the wrong business or doing too much for just yourself working. It doesn't have to be in the mail in 24 hours, just printed. I send stuff out everyday because i want people to get their stuff quick because i'd want it that way for me. But, if i am lazy one day..as long as i printed them, they never know whether you shipped that day or the next
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
as others have stated it's optional, and really if printing the label for a package within 24 hours is a problem, you're in the wrong business or doing too much for just yourself working. It doesn't have to be in the mail in 24 hours, just printed. I send stuff out everyday because i want people to get their stuff quick because i'd want it that way for me. But, if i am lazy one day..as long as i printed them, they never know whether you shipped that day or the next
Thats just it though, They are going to connect with the tracking and it should show accepted as well in that 24hr period. Then it has to show delivered in "Their" estimated time frame and not the carriers.

Its really BS. I feel they will run off large businesses with that as well.

I know of 2 very large retailers on ebay and they will probably just dump ebay altogether due to their ongoing BS demands for listings that are not even their items.

Big businesses arent going to put up with that BS. THey will just drop ebay. you watch.

Its too big of a laundry list of crap to follow now. Can you imagine just one lazy employee screwing you out of thousands of dollars in fee discounts over some stupid rules ebay makes up every few month.

You would have to have a training card in every employees pocket with a list of what all you have to do on each sale to please ebay.

All they are doing is slowly making room for the other auction sites to slide into that niche sales market. Its just going slower than I thought it would.
Old 03-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

As if the last post wastnt long enough? lol

I also wanted to say, I have several listings that show Nothing on tracking yet for the USPS. Nothing at all, not even accepted and they got the packages already. That is the case in over 50% of my listings.

If you drop packages on the dock of the mail carrier doesnt want to bother with that many then you are not going to have the info filled in for ebays "bots". Then your 90% is shot due to something so simple.

Unless they are getting that all straightened out before june with the USPS I dont see many folks getting the 20% any more.

My carrier just complains on how they are overwhelmed anyway so he isnt going to be able to scan all my pkgs.

I drop most on the docks anyway and leave. I roll 2 carts daily and they rarely get scanned. Sometimes they do but most never do until maybe half way to their destination. some just at delivery, most nothing ever.

How is that going to work??

My PO says that the carriers scanners wont scan the smaller bar codes on international pkgs, Only the counter and back room scanners with scan them.

I rarely get an international pkg scanned at all.
Old 03-06-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

With me having a couple buyer pull the bait and switch scam on me I have started stating all items sold as is. So far has not effected my sales.

The best thing was the scammers did this on my real account and I was able to beat them with good pictures in detail. I always take extra pics and pick the ones I want and save them on a thumb drive so I had them to show ebay.

Just another way to get the professional buyers a way to screw us over.
Old 03-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

They are getting too long of a list of rules everyone has to follow. I will probably just give up my TRS status on all and just keep my stars up.

I spoke with someone to day with ebay about the new changes and they had no answer to my question about the 24hrs to get the tracking info uploaded.

I asked them how they were doing that. Are they going to just go by when the label was printed or by what the USPS shows as "accepted"?

3 people they transferred me to had no idea and just said "that is a great question".

That is the part I have a problem with. My tracking is always in since I use ebay shipping but as most of my packages get delivered they RARELY have acceptance scans since I drop on the docks.

IF they show no acceptance I doubt that will count and I will lose the 90% that is required. They get delivered just fine but never get scans until either delivery or somewhere in between. some NEVER.