stealth shipping address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-09-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default stealth shipping address

Probably this is a noob question but I hope some one can help me. I bought an stealth account with a stealth address that is from Texas and I live in Florida I plan to ship my products using the ebay- tracking printing feature. My question is If I can ship my items using the stealthTexas address and use the postal service. My items are always the same stuff they weight the same and the cost of shipping is the same so no problem in that. I just want to keep my stealth level high and make as few changes to the account as possible. Do you think it will rise a red flag if I send stuff from Florida using a Texas address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Not really - I and other folx have sold stuff from across the country without problems.
Old 10-09-2012

Longevity: 70%

Tracking info will show it was shipped from Florida......
Old 10-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

When you go to the post office, never hand your packages off to the postal workers. Just drop it off and leave. Sometimes the postal workers will look at the packages and will ask questions on why the shipping address is so far from the actual shipping start location.

It's happened to me a few times when the drop off bin is full and I had to give the postal worker some packages. It only happens at the smaller post offices. Its why I go to the one where they know me and know that I ship lots of stuff. Mostly only happens when I need to stand in line to buy something, like some stamps.

And always put down the correct weight, some postal workers really do their job and actually check the actual weight of the package. But other than that, they dont really care.
Old 10-09-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Yea definitely not worth messing around with the weight. As far as address goes you can say you are selling on ebay and the shipping address are where the returns haveto go.
The Following User Says Thank You to slim jim For This Useful Post:
Packattack12 (12-01-2012)
Old 12-01-2012

Longevity: 68%

hey guys i was just wondering can ebay track the shipping address of items from a tracking number i ship from a baned address and then upload the tracking number to a ebay with a address will this link me??
Old 12-01-2012
Banned

Longevity: 66%

It really shouldn't matter. You are paying with USPS online or with ebay using paypal for payment and it's one flat rate in all of the US!

If ebay ever asked you, just say your using a drop shipper who lives in Florida and packages for you to ship out. I am out of Lux and I have my friends out in Michigan who do all my shipping.

Before my friend use to put down my Luxembourg as a return address for all my packages until I started using postage online (using a USA return address this time). They didn't ask or question anything. They just said do your postage online it comes with FREE tracking cause they got sick of working like a dog for my packages lol. Every time they seen my friend in line they would have this look on their faces cause it would take time at least half an hour. Tracking + weight per package = a lot of work for them!

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 12-01-2012 at 11:18 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
hapajenn1 (01-24-2013)
Old 12-01-2012

Longevity: 71%

I would not recommend telling eBay you drop ship...that's a no no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
It really shouldn't matter. You are paying with USPS online or with ebay using paypal for payment and it's one flat rate in all of the US!

If ebay ever asked you, just say your using a drop shipper who lives in Florida and packages for you to ship out. I am out of Lux and I have my friends out in Michigan who do all my shipping.

Before my friend use to put down my Luxembourg as a return address for all my packages until I started using postage online (using a USA return address this time). They didn't ask or question anything. They just said do your postage online it comes with FREE tracking cause they got sick of working like a dog for my packages lol. Every time they seen my friend in line they would have this look on their faces cause it would take time at least half an hour. Tracking + weight per package = a lot of work for them!
The Following User Says Thank You to Packattack12 For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (01-19-2013)
Old 12-01-2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packattack12 View Post
I would not recommend telling eBay you drop ship...that's a no no...
I had a limit on my account a year ago when I started 100 items. And when I had called to raise the limit the guy asked me over the phone if I had everything in stock. I told him yeah I have someone who ships it for me in the states. And he said okay. And got rid of my limits! I also had the account for 2 months. And I had called in to raise the limits cause there was a deal going on, post 5,000 auctions for FREE buy it now.

So it worked for me. I guess it depends on your account and who you talk too really? And I even told them its faster for my customers to get my items if its located in the US already and I can offer them FREE S&H!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Packattack12 (12-01-2012)
Old 12-01-2012

Quote:
I had a limit on my account a year ago when I started 100 items. And when I had called to raise the limit the guy asked me over the phone if I had everything in stock. I told him yeah I have someone who ships it for me in the states. And he said okay. And got rid of my limits! I also had the account for 2 months. And I had called in to raise the limits cause there was a deal going on, post 5,000 auctions for FREE buy it now.

So it worked for me. I guess it depends on your account and who you talk too really? And I even told them its faster for my customers to get my items if its located in the US already and I can offer them FREE S&H!
Good to hear it's working for you. Did you have to provide eBay with your dropshippers info? And they prolly lifted your limits because your drop-shipper is within the US...Most of the time they aren't.

Last edited by Packattack12; 12-01-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-01-2012
Banned

Quote:
Good to hear it's working for you. Did you have to provide eBay with your dropshippers info?
No I told them my nephew package and ships for me and I pay him for it. Then I had to bore the guy and explain how much money I spent and all and after a few minute they raised it.

Plus keep in mind that ebay and paypal are owned by the same people and company shared system.

I had to fax my Luxembourg ID with some banking mail to prove my addressto lift my paypal limit of 500 to 2,500 euros a year. 2nd time I had to fax in my passport with a Dr. or some bill to raise it to unlimited no limit on my paypal.

So I am sure that they see that in the system. And I had to also get a credit card in Luxembourg witch is NOT EASY TO DO! Unless you are full of money or have a job paying you a over 1800 euros after taxes for 6+ contract. So maybe that falls into play I don't really know but I am guessing because they share the system for sure!!!

And for those of you out there. I live like 20 minute on foot or 2 minutes by bus by paypal and ebay where they are registered in the building. They only have a box! And Kijiji and Amazon are all within 2 boxes of each other and have crappy stickers on them like a 2 year old would make it to make it registered LEGALLY!

I can snap a picture one day for you guys! Skype is also registered here!

Oh and I do remember the guy on the phone putting me on hold to see if everything is verified!!!! So for sure 150% sure they have paypal stuff emailed/faxed out to them!

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 12-01-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-01-2012

I would say that's a little different from a 'normal' drop=shipper, but hey I don't know.

Happy to hear it's working well for you!
Old 12-01-2012
Banned

Quote:
I would say that's a little different from a 'normal' drop=shipper, but hey I don't know.

Happy to hear it's working well for you!
Thanks I updated the post go read!

I also have a ban on my account for 30 days for selling feedback. I had put in the title "Ferrari F360 photo PRIVATE feedback listing" so because of the word "feedback" in the title it's feedback manipulation. I had over 295 auctions GTC with good amount of sale records on it! :(

It took me 2 months to set it up last year. I would do it at night time here in Lux, so each hour in AMERICAN time zone! There would be an auction ending! So people can see "ending soonest" and every hour on the hour. I wanted to do 720 auctions but I ran out of things to write in the titles so I have to come up with more brand names for my product! And once I earn a little more I'll do so with a laser color printer!

You live and learn!
Old 12-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

*coughs*

the forum is meant to be STEALTH

Stop blathering in the open

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
alex068 (12-02-2012)
Old 12-02-2012

Quote:

Thanks for your reply this info is helpful. and i donot pay the usps with paypal the only thing that could possibly link me is if ebay can see the shipping address by looking at a tracking number. and they are usa tracking number so i think I'm safe.
Old 12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
*coughs*

the forum is meant to be STEALTH

Stop blathering in the open

haha ya we don't want eBay to see everything
Old 01-11-2013

"And for those of you out there. I live like 20 minute on foot or 2 minutes by bus by paypal and ebay where they are registered in the building. They only have a box! And Kijiji and Amazon are all within 2 boxes of each other and have crappy stickers on them like a 2 year old would make it to make it registered LEGALLY!

I can snap a picture one day for you guys! Skype is also registered here!"

Yes please!! I want to see how eBay is acting SEMI-STEALTH in Europe to lower their VAT rate.

J.
Old 01-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by john456 View Post
"And for those of you out there. I live like 20 minute on foot or 2 minutes by bus by paypal and ebay where they are registered in the building. They only have a box! And Kijiji and Amazon are all within 2 boxes of each other and have crappy stickers on them like a 2 year old would make it to make it registered LEGALLY!

Yes please!! I want to see how eBay is acting SEMI-STEALTH in Europe to lower their VAT rate.

J.
Ha john456 snap those pics and lets have a laugh
Old 01-11-2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john456 View Post

J.
Here you go guys, Amazon, Kijjiji, Ebay, paypal, skype is around the area also! I just didn't care to see it! They don't even have anyone working there! It's just cause here in Luxembourg if you own an internet company you don't pay taxes on 80% only on 20%, and out of the 20% you only pay 30% taxes so out of the 100% total they really pay like 5.25% or around the 5 to 6% range! ONLY! lol

This is how the billion dollar companies do it! lollll

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps5aef41c5.jpg

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps15269958.jpg

And you guys though you were cool with your STEALTH ACCOUNTS! HA! lol

Oh just so you guy know, that's what a billion dollars PO BOX looks like! lol. oh by the way its not a po box. its in a building cause by law here you need to have a real location office. so its just down below when you enter.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 01-12-2013 at 01:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
john456 (01-11-2013)
Old 01-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

This is how a $100 company does it!

The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (01-12-2013)
Old 01-11-2013
Banned

lollllllll that + your display picture makes it so funny!
Old 01-11-2013

Thanks for the pictures!!

It is so eye opening on the internet stealth culture.

Makes me feel better about running stealth in my own businesses.

thx
J.