how to remove positive feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default how to remove positive feedback

i asked this question in the feedback section few days ago, but got no response...
i made a terrible mistake..leaving feedback for my buyers and accidentally left a positive fb for a buyer who gave me neg fb...how do i remove it? thx
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2013

Longevity: 70%

I do not think you can remove feedback you left. You can reply to feedback they left. I wouldnt say its a very big deal anyways.
Old 03-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Since you CAN'T give a NEG feedback for buyer. I see no different if you remove it or not. Just move on
Quote:
Originally Posted by ateep22 View Post
i asked this question in the feedback section few days ago, but got no response...
i made a terrible mistake..leaving feedback for my buyers and accidentally left a positive fb for a buyer who gave me neg fb...how do i remove it? thx
Old 03-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

why would i want to leave a positive fb for someone who got my item, didnt like it, and left a neg fb... i even contacted them and said ill refund you the full amount and you can keep the item, and they still said no. they pretty much screwed me and i rewarded them with a positive thank you lol...plus i dont have 70,000 fb to not be affected by a neg fb. oh i forgot... they also gave me low dsr's..
Old 03-06-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
why would i want to leave a positive fb for someone who got my item, didnt like it, and left a neg fb... i even contacted them and said ill refund you the full amount and you can keep the item, and they still said no. they pretty much screwed me and i rewarded them with a positive thank you lol...plus i dont have 70,000 fb to not be affected by a neg fb. oh i forgot... they also gave me low dsr's..
There is nothing you can do about it apart from move on..
Old 03-06-2013

Longevity: 66%

I have actually seen people leave positive feedback for buyers but write in negative things ...because they cant leave neg fb. Its bs....but nothing you can do about it now. What makes you think ebay will remove a POSITIVE feedback you left when they will hardly ever remove a NEGATIVE for you? Dont hold your breath, youll be blue in the face before they give a rats.....
Old 03-06-2013

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: how to remove positive feedback

Quote:
I'm not sure if you can request positive feedback revision, but any way eb removed sellers ability to leave buyer negative feedback years ago.
Old 03-07-2013
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
The whole thread is ridiculous.

There is no-way to remove a positive feedback for seller or buyer. Well there might be one way, if you read the guidelines below. Get yourself a "Court Order"

Ebay Guidelines regarding this subject:

eBay may remove or adjust Feedback ratings or comments if:

The Feedback contains inappropriate comments, or violates one of our Feedback policies.

At the time the item ended or the Feedback was left, either member participating in the transaction was unable to form a legally binding contract.

The buyer or seller provided eBay with an email address that is invalid, and the buyer or seller couldn't be contacted at the time of the transaction. See our false or missing contact information policy.

A buyer mistakenly leaves negative or neutral Feedback for the wrong seller, informs eBay of the error, and has left the same Feedback for the intended seller.

A member is suspended by eBay for behavior that we've determined is malicious enough to warrant removing all the negative and neutral Feedback they've left for sellers. Note: If a member is suspended within 90 days of registration, all Feedback left by that member is removed.

eBay is provided with a valid court order requesting Feedback removal.

We know or have reason to believe that a buyer hasn't paid for an item
A buyer's communication within the Resolution Center undermines the purpose of the unpaid item process and the eBay Feedback system. For example, if a buyer responds to an unpaid item reminder with nonsense text simply to retain the ability to leave Feedback for a seller.

eBay determines at a later date that the seller met the requirements for an automatic 5-star detailed seller rating for the shipping and handling charges category. In these instances, we may adjust the rating to 5 stars.
A buyer leaves a seller negative or neutral Feedback that refers to customs delays or customs fees (see below).

A buyer leaves a seller a general rating of negative or neutral or a low detailed seller rating that we've determined is directly and solely the result of a systemic event beyond the seller's reasonable control such as an earthquake or flood.

eBay needs to do so in order to test new features, optimize the site, improve usability, or for other purposes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-07-2013), slim jim (03-07-2013)
Old 03-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

You can't remove it. I am one of those Sellers who leave bad comments but positive feedback because I have to. I want people and eBay to have a record of scammers and shady buyers. Sometimes if there is a record of this and they leave you a negative, I have reported the buyer for having a history of shady dealings and actually had feedback removed once or twice.